main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Winter Holidaze!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Azeria_Jade, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Hey fellow residents and visitors! To open, I will day: Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, and Habari Gani!

What are you doing for the holidays this year? And what do you celebrate?

2. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    ?To open, I will day: Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, and Habari Gani!?

Ditto, everyone! :D

?[i]What are you doing for the holidays this year? And what do you celebrate?[/i]?

I?m just going to be at home spending [b][color=green]Christmas[/b][/color] with my family. [face_blush] In terms of [b][color=green]Christmas Eve Day[/b][/color], which is also my favourite day of the year, I?m going to be watching [i]Miracle On 34th Street[/i] and [i]It?s A Wonderful Life[/i] (a personal tradition of mine), and then I?m going to attend Midnight Mass with my family. [face_wink]
    [hr]
    Also, the [b][color=green]Holiday Icons[/b][/color] are now uploaded! Come change your [b][color=green]icons[/b][/color] too like me. [face_wink] Also, huge congratulations go out to one of our [b][color=darkblue]members[/b][/color], [b][color=red]Gay-LenKenobi[/b][/color], for winning the [b][color=green]Winter Holidays Banner Competition[/b][/color]! [face_grin] Hopefully, a little later today, [b][color=steelblue][hl=lightsteelblue]Kadue[/b][/color][/hl] will upload [b][color=red]her banner[/b][/color] to our [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10352]board[/link]. Thanks again, [b][color=red]Gay-LenKenobi[/b][/color] and [b][color=steelblue][hl=lightsteelblue]Kadue[/b][/color][/hl]. [face_grin]

3. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Happy holidays everyone, no matter what you celebrate!

I celebrate Hanukkah, so of course, my celebrations are finished. I spent the days working, and the evenings here, because I live alone. Wasn't much of a Hanukkah. I did get colours though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.