main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Winter (Obi-wan And Qui-gon fic JA-ANH

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by padmeamidala55, Aug 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Here is a story i have written and I hope you guys like it to. It is a short story I hope you guys like it. Ok here is some Back ground information on the story,

Winter
    Disclaimer I don't own Obi-wan, Qui-gon or Sabe. I also don't own winter it is the
    property of Atlantic Records and Tori Amos.

Here is the summary, tell me if you want more

Summary: As he waits on Tatooine, Obi-wan thinks back about a memory 35 years previously(Assuming he is 35 in ANH). When the first and only snowfall fell on Corscuant, and the fun he and his master had. In this story Obi-wan And Qui-gon have a loving Father/son relationship.
    Here it is guys!

It is dusk on Tatooine as Ob-wan is sitting outside his house in the Dune Sea, and as he sits there memories from the past come back to him of his master, His friends and Sabe, He remebers apractilar memory on Corscuant a long time ago.

Want to hear more? let me know

2. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Sounds like it would be a cool story.

3. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Yes please! More would be good!

4. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    alright guys here is a new post

(Flashback)

Snow can wait,I forgot my mittens, wipe my nose , put my new boots on I get a little warm in my heart when i think of winter I put my hand in my father's glove I ran off where the drifts get deeper Sleeping Beauty trips me with a frown I hear a voice you must learn to stand up for yourself becauses I won't always be around." Master, Obi-wan called, Qui-gon turned around and got a snowball in the face, Obi-wan took of running, quui-gon Yelled and chased after him. Qui finally caught up with Obi-wan and tackled him into a deep snow drift and as they wrestled there,they forgot about all about the problems of the galazy here in this winter wonderland it was just the two of them.

Should I Go on? or quit right here?

5. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Quit? You have GOT to be kidding! That was so sweet! :)

6. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
  7. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    No message???!!! How dare you!! ;)

This is sweet, more please??? :)

8. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Okay, Okay here is the next post

As they rested Obi-wan Looked up at his master and said,"Do you have any advice for me? Qui looked at his padawan/son and started singing,

"When are you gonna make up your mind? when you gonna love you as much as I do?, When you gotta make uo your mind? Cause things are going to change so fast all the white horses are still in bed,I'll always hold you near, you say things change my dear. Obi smiled up at his master, and said," We will always be together (End Flashback)

9. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    I am not posting anymore till i get some more opions

10. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    That was cute! :) I like this lil' fic o' yours ;) :)

11. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Here is another post

Obi-wan smiled as he set there as the night draws nearer Obi-wan remebers his girlfriend Sabe and about their love and how Anakin/Vader killed her he says, " I am old Everything is gone. My friends, My MAster, As well as all the other Jedi
    as he sits there he hear's Sabe start singing,

"Girls get discovered, as winter melts, flowers competing for the sun, years go by and I am still here waiting where some snowman were. Mirror,Mirror where's the Jedi Temple, But I can only see myself skating around the truth, Who I am But I know The ice Is getting thin," The voice of Sabe disspears and Obi-wan thinks about how much the past meant to him, and how much like a father Qui-gon was to him, He says, I miss you dearly Master, than he started to sing,

"Hair is gray and the fires are burning, so many dreams on the shelf you say I wanted you to be proud of me I always wanted that myself"

He stops Singing with tears in his eyes, as as he stands there he hears Qui's voice again start to sing He said,

"When you gonna make up your mind?, When you gonna love me as much as i do? When you gonna make up your mind?, cause things are going to change so fast all the white horses have gone ahead and i tell you That I'll always hold you near, they say things change my dear."

I have one more post after that I am working on two other stories I have written

12. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    alright guys i posted a part

13. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    cool story! Singing Jedi...weird! :)

14. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    alright guys this is the last post for this story, but i am already working on two more

As the night finally falls around him Obi says goodbye to the past and a final farewell to qui-gon and the friends he made along the way,"Goodbye MAster,Goodbye my Dad, Goodbye my friends "May the Force Be with you.

Obi gets uo from where he was sitting and heads to bed. After all he thinks tommorow is another day and as he falls asleep he knows that his destiny was close at hand. But his destiny could wait as he slept he dreamed of a time long ago, and also about Luke the hope of the future, And finally he thinks about the day he will finally be reunited with his master and friends in the force, Never to be separted from them again. The End

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.