main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends winter wonderland (Young Obi Wan and friends fan ficion)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SiriKenobi12, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriKenobi12

SiriKenobi12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Title: Winter Wonderland

Author: SiriKenobi aka ewan?s girl

Disclaimer: I own nothing Star Wars including the characters; I?m just having a bit o fun!

Summary: It snows for the first time in years on Courascant giving young Obi Wan Kenobi and his friends an afternoon of fun.

Author?s note: This is a short silly story idea that came to me for Christmas; I thought I?d try something lighter instead of my angst for the holidays. Merry Christmas one and all! Also this is my first story to be posted on this site so I hope you all enjoy it..please let me know what you think.

------------------------

Thirteen year old Obi Wan Kenobi shivered as he pulled his blanket up over his head and turned over to his side on his sleep couch. He had just returned to the Temple with his new master after a grueling mission and was thankful for the comfort of his own room, but he suddenly felt a strange cold running through his body. He vaguely sensed the presence of Qui Gon Jinn opening his door, letting more of the cold air in, he glanced over his shoulder with very sleepy eyes to regard his guardian.

?Master, what is it?? He asked curiously.

Qui Gon had a stern face. ?Obi Wan can you come out here please??

Obi Wan felt his heart race; he thought he and Qui Gon were finally becoming a team and that the master was pleased with taking him as an apprentice he wondered what he could?ve done to make his master so displeased. He carefully slipped out of bed, and immediately felt a chilling wind grasp his body; he quickly pulled on his cloak and slipped past Qui Gon into the main living room.

?Master I?m sorry I. . .? He stopped short when he noticed the large window open and something strange falling from the sky. He found himself unable to control the smile forming on his lips. ?Is that. . .snow??

Qui Gon also found he was not able to control his own smile. ?Yes it is my young apprentice, I?m sorry for waking you but I thought you might want to see this.?

Obi Wan ran onto the balcony and stretched out his hands, catching a snowflake in his bare palm. ?I didn?t even know it snowed on Courascant,?

Qui Gon leaned on the door. ?It doesn?t very often; the last time I remember it snowing I think I was about your age.?

Obi Wan looked up at his master with a pleading look in his eyes, Qui Gon laughed and nodded. ?Of course you can go out and enjoy it; you need some time off anyways.? He turned towards the kitchen and poured a steaming cup of tea. ?But please dress warmly, the last thing I need on my hands is a sick Obi Wan Kenobi,? he exclaimed taking a sip of his tea.

Obi Wan smiled and darted to his room, knocking over a foot stool that got in his way. Qui Gon picked it back up and shook his head walking towards the open window. He felt the chilly wind pick up and blow his long hair, he closed his eyes and felt the Force all around him, and he felt a special warmth flow through him. He tried not to laugh as he heard the commotion from his protégé?s room.

?Obi Wan,?

The young Padawan skidded to a stop before reaching the door of their apartment still wrapping a green scarf around his neck. ?Yes Master??

?Have fun.? Qui Gon stated with a sip of his tea and Obi Wan raced out the door.

-------------------------------------

Garen Muln pulled his hood over his dark brown spiky hair as he watched a group of young initiates waddle through the pure white snow that had collected around the grounds of the Jedi Temple. He let out a breath and watched as it came out as a white cloud of fog, he was glad that the instructors had given the younglings a day to enjoy the unusual weather and was amused by the figure he had made out of snow.

Luminari Unduli folded her hands inside her cloak as he finished shaping the ears. ?It looks like Master Yoda,? she exclaimed.

Garen nodded and continued to shape the snow figure. ?That?s the idea Lum,? he then forced his voice into a low growl. ?Excitement ha! Adventure, a Jedi craves not these things.? He did his best Yoda impression. ?More stillness exercises you nee

2. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Very cute. I love how she kept the scarf all those years. :)

3. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Obi Wan smiled and darted to his room, knocking over a foot stool that got in his way. Qui Gon picked it back up and shook his head walking towards the open window.

I loved this line!

Siri tried to run from him and giggled, the two friends shared a happy moment for the first time in years and it was witnessed by a confused Anakin Skywalker who thought both Jedi Masters had lost their minds.

This was another great one. :D

Fantastic work there. Very cute and sweet. :)

If only I could play in the snow with Obi-Wan. *sigh* ;)

4. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    i like that a very nice little snowy tale :)

mad4dos

5. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Very cute! :) I enjoyed this little story.

It's nice to have something happy to read during the Holiday season. ;) :D

6. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    obi_ew ~ Thank you so much, I thought it might be a cute touch for her to still have the scarf, I just thought it might be something she would do to show him how much he means to her. Thank you for reading!

VadersMistress ~ Thank you for taking the time to read, yeah I'd love to play in the snow with Obi Wan too! :)

mad4dos ~ I'm glad you liked it, I usually write very angsty stories but I wanted to do something for the holidays!

Jedikma ~ Thank you for reading this babe, I'm glad you brought me over to this site.

Yeah, I hoped you would like something besides angst from me for the holidays...lol.

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Very cute SiriKenobi12- I especially enjoyed the inclusion of so many cannon characters and how Siri had found use for that scarf so many years in the future.

8. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    Healer Leona ~ Thank you so much for reading! Yeah, I love to use as many other characters as I can in these kind of fics, so many great ones to choose from you know!

9. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    That was terrific. I loved the snowball fight and that Siri kept the scarf all those years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.