main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wish List

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by finster_the_hutt, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
    this post has probably been done a million times, but probably between each time we see a figure or two come off that list.
    here's mine
    TPM-
    *Bib Fortuna
    *Greedo & Kitster

ANH-
    *Tonnika Sisters
    *Braniac
    *Luke Skywalker-Docking Bay 94 (with poncho)
    *R1-G4
    *Mosep
    *CZ-1
    *Dannik Jeriko

ESB-
    *Luke Skywalker-Dagobah (re-tooled)
    *Admiral Ozzel
    *Wes Janson
    *General Veers (in tunic)
    *R-3PO
    *C-3PO -'hopping mad' (missing lower half of leg)

ROTJ-
    *Yarna d'al Gargan
    *J'quille
    *Weequay Skiff Master (the guy in brown w/o force pike)
    *Chief Chirpa & Lumat
    *Klaatu - Woof
    *Moff Jerjerodd
    *Hermie Odle
    *Jess & Laudica
    *General Madine

keep it going....:)

2. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Even though the scene was cut, I'd like to see Camy (sp?) from ANH. She was one of Luke's friends at Tosche Station, for those few who don't know. ;)

I'd like to see a lot more of Jabba's aliens, as well as cantina aliens.

More Ewoks.

Pretty much anyone that doesn't have a figure yet, I want to see!

3. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Seeing some of your wishes finster makes me nostalgic for my vintage figures. Ah, back when they made every character, no matter who it was. Those were the days.

4. Ganner_The_Hero

Ganner_The_Hero Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2003
    all the Eu characters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I'd like a dak figure (even though they made the snowspeeder with him in) I'd like one by itself ;) :)

6. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    I'd like to see a Lando in Smuggler's clothes (the outfit from the end of ESB).

I'd also like a Moff Jerjerrod too.

Some others:

Hermiome Bagwa (the human waittress in Dex's Diner)
    Imperial Dignitaries
    A new Dengar,with articulated knees

7. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Jedioverlord:I think they're coming out with impierial dignataries (SP?) later this year!!! :D

8. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    Yarael Poof
    Yarael Poof
    Yarael Poof

:p

9. JediCouncilBoy4

JediCouncilBoy4 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    YES! YaRaEL POOF!

10. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    I agree with Ganner, I think we need more EU figures.

11. bantha_poodoo

bantha_poodoo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    Oh man, where to begin. First off, I'd like to see some two packs come out that have an original trilogy Owen Lars and and an ep 2 Owen Lars. Owen just being an example of course. I'd want the same thing for Obi Wan, Beru,C-3PO, Anakin, R2, Boba. I think those would be cool.

I also think maybe a "throne" motiff could be cool. An Emporer with throne, 3PO in ewok throne, nute gunray in crawling throne, and a cliegg lars in hover chair.

anh:
    mosep, solomahal, brainiac, miiyoom onith, advosze, hem dazon, elis helrot, dannik jerriko, ranat, trinto duaba, myo, defel, melas, dice ibegon, saurin, wioslea, tzizvvt, chief bast, general tagge, more R2 units, a decent death star trooper, and my god in heaven, have'nt we waited long enough, FELTIPERN TREVAGG

esb:
    general rieeken, general veers, captain needa, a hoth soldier with brown vest, a resculpted dengar, cloud city civilians treva horme and wiorkettle, dagobah R2,admiral ozzel, a resculpted lobot, and a resculpted 4-LOM

rotj:
    moff jerjerodd,imperial dignitaries,umpass stay, woof, the other weequay, J'quill, hermie odle, rappertunie, cane adiss, doallyn, elom, yarna dal gargan, ak rev, and more ewoks

tpm:
    all the podracers, all the jedi council, kitster, wald, gragra, toonbuck toora, rep beens, battle droid pilot, tey how, senator yarua, aks moe, sei taria, trenchcoat naboo pilot, R2's naboo cruiser buddies, handmaidens...a different name for each dress...yane in orange, sache in red and so on, and you can slap me for saying it, but i want a jira the pallie dealer, let the flaming begin

aotc:
    passel argente, senator tikkes, po nudo, gimme some seperatists baby, especially the dogfaced one on the left side of the screen when they all meet, cliegg, own, beru, padme in the "dont look at me like that" dress, bail organa, sly moore, elian sleazbaggano, hermione bagwa, dexters diner aliens behind obi wans booth, jocasta nu ( you can make her a two pack with jira, ha ha )sun fac, bultar swan, pablo jill, barada jedi, i can go on too long on this movie

thanks for listening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.