main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

St. Lou, MO wish me luck!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by dudeman, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    my rugby team leaves for indiana after school today and i was hoping for some luck for the games. we have four of them over the course of 2 days. i know i will get to play, i just dont know for how long. ok i have got to go, homeroom is almost over and my first class starts in about 8 minutes, talk to you guys on monday!

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Buena Suerte dudeman!!! You will play great!

3. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    go kick ass!

4. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    good luck!

5. kddidit

kddidit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Bon chance!

6. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    ok, im back. i would have posted last night but i had to finish my homework that i neglected to do in the hotel.

ok, we won on saturday; both sides won. i got to play on saturday and knocked some kid right on his- well you know. i also got the ball and almost had a chance to score, but i decided to pass it off, oh well.

i didnt get to play on sunday, but i think this was ok, we lost 37 to 0. that is the first time my team lost and allowed more than 5 points to the other team. the A side game wasnt that bad, they only lost 10-8, their 2nd loss.

all in all, the weekend was fun and i almost made $35 playing texas holdup at the hotel. i had a great hand but i still lost, oh well.

thanks for all the luck everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.