Before - Legends Wish me Monsters (short story for Halloween...Qui, Obi, OC)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lertsek, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Lertsek Jedi Youngling

Title: Wish me Monsters*
    Author: Lertsek
    Timeframe: A long, long time ago?on Halloween?
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, OCs.
    Genre: Silly-horror
    Summary: Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan on an unusual mission?
    Notes and disclaimers: *The title of this story is a quote from BtVS?my thanks to Joss from whom I borrowed it. ;) ?Obi and Qui aren?t mine and I may have borrowed a line or two from George?again my thanks. :)I ran out of time so apologies for bad grammar and spelling! [face_worried]

What you are about to read is based on a true story?

Honestly?

Would I lie to you..?

?I have a bad feeling about this Master,? Obi-Wan?s voice wavered as he spoke. His eyes were turned upwards, following a huge black bat that was heading towards the castle before them. It was an impressive sight to say the least - the building dominated the hill it sat upon, towering over the small village below. Trees pressed in from all sides, and even the full moon was having trouble providing any light.

?I don?t sense anything Padawan,? Qui-Gon replied, placing a reassuring hand on his young apprentice?s arm. ?Although,? he continued, looking up, ?I can see how the situation may feel?unnerving.?

Obi-wan glanced around shivering.

?It looks like the kind of place where monsters live?

?Monsters??

?Er, I was watching this show and...?

Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow. ?You haven?t been watching Huffy the Vampire Slayer again have you Obi-Wan? How many times have I told you not to watch that awful import!?

?Buffy,? Obi-Wan mumbled looking at the floor and shuffling his feet. ?And it?s not awful?I?ve picked up a few interesting moves??

Qui-Gon?s sigh interrupted him. ?I assure you Obi-Wan there are no monsters here.?

He held up a hand indicating that there was nothing more to discuss and, leaning forward, rung the large, brass bell that hung before them. The Jedi had arrived earlier in the day and had been questioning people in the area about the many villagers that had been disappearing ? never to be seen again. An important politician had vanished a week before which is how the Jedi had become involved in the mystery.

The creaky wooden door swung open as a roll of thunder rumbled around them. A mist seemed to escape from inside, momentarily rendering the Jedi blind before it cleared revealing a tall, dark haired woman.

?Welcome, I have been expecting you,? she smiled down at Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. ?Please,? she continued, stepping aside. ?Come in before the rain starts.?

Climbing the last few stone steps the Jedi entered the castle, and stepped into a dimly lit hallway.

Qui-Gon removed his hood and bowed low.

?You must be Madame Masurey? I am Qui-Gon Jinn and this is my Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi.? Obi-Wan was standing uneasily behind his Master, but remembered to give a short bow.

?Delighted,? Madame Masurey replied, licking her sharp, white teeth, ?And call me Lertsek please.? She held out her hand as she spoke, Qui-Gon took it and (much to Obi-Wan?s horror) bent to kiss it.

?And you, Padawan,? she continued as Qui-Gon straightened. Obi-Wan gulped and moved forward to kiss her hand, instead however he found himself in Lertsek?s tight embrace.

?Let?s have no formalities between friends shall we?? she whispered in to his ear, ?And I know we shall be good friends.?

She turned away, moving slowly across the floor, her long black dress rustling as she walked. Obi-Wan looked up to see Qui-Gon?s raised eyebrow and amused smile, he returned the gesture with a well practiced frown.

As Lertsek took Qui-Gon?s arm and lead him into the living area Obi-Wan lingered behind. Raising his hand to his neck he rubbed it?puzzling over what could have caused the sharp pain he felt there.

?Of course,? Lertsek smiled as she took a drink from the tray offered by a pale faced servant. ?The villagers have their own ideas about what is causing all these disappearances?but they are fueled by too much drink and old folktales.? She moved to Qui-Gon and
  2. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I can see you're a Buffy fan :D This was quick but cute :) Very nice job =D= I like how Obi watches the show :D I used to be completely obsessed with it 8-}
  3. Gkilkenny Jedi Master

star 4

So you are a vampire in disguise[face_skull]

As Lertsek took Qui-Gon?s arm and lead him into the living area Obi-Wan lingered behind. Raising his hand to his neck he rubbed it?puzzling over what could have caused the sharp pain he felt there.

Too late little padawan Lertsek has already primed you ready for the next bite[face_laugh] [face_pumpkin]

Ummm can I help you bite Obi-Wan he looks so delicious.[face_laugh]

Great Story =D=
  4. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    What a cute little Halloween story!

Poor Obi, though. Even after watching the Buffy show, he still couldn't save himself from Lertsek.

Nice job on this!

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  5. Veloz Jedi Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] i think a few of us would get in line for that :p

Poor Obi, not even watching Buffy helped him there [face_laugh]

This was cool =D=
  6. Jennifer_Lyn Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]

i love Letserk! she's awesome!

Huffy the Vampire Slayer? [face_laugh] brilliant!
  7. obi_webb Jedi Master

star 4
    obi-wan being a buffy fan is brilliant=D=

this was a nice way to get me in a halloween mood, since the actual holiday came and went without much excitement on my part about it. perhaps i should have read this sooner?:p

nicely done "lertsek"[:D]
  8. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Not sure how I missed this earlier! :oops: Bad me! [face_shame_on_you]

?It looks like the kind of place where monsters live?

?Monsters??

?Er, I was watching this show and...?

Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow. ?You haven?t been watching Huffy the Vampire Slayer again have you Obi-Wan? How many times have I told you not to watch that awful import!?

?Buffy,? Obi-Wan mumbled looking at the floor and shuffling his feet. ?And it?s not awful?I?ve picked up a few interesting moves??

Qui-Gon?s sigh interrupted him. ?I assure you Obi-Wan there are no monsters here.?

Loved it! =D= I'm a Huffy...er, I mean Buffy fan, too! ;)
  9. Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *Takes off her sock*

aha! Yes, Lertsek is me! Fooled you! (Or not :p!)...

NYCitygurl - Thanks. Yes, obsessed with Buffy I was too...maybe I still am...Spike anyway =P~ ...

Gkilkenny - No, sorry, Obi-wan is all mine...and very tasty he is too ;) ...thanks for reading!

Kelia - :D thank you!

Veloz - Thanks :)

JL - [:D] glad I made you laugh m'dear - thanks for stopping by!

obi_webb - tee hee...thanks [:D]

VaderLVR64 - :p thanks for reading!

Lertsek may hi-jack a few more of my stories so watch out for her! [face_skull]
  10. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Hehehehe--how'd I miss the delightful Halloween creepiness? I love the extension of the drabble scene. Lertsek... biting Obi... mmmmm... the images. This was an awesome Halloween story, with just enough creepiness and just enough silliness. Much =D=, Kes! T'was awesome... and I'm only, what, about a week or so late? [face_whistling]
  11. purple-lightsaber Jedi Youngling

Sweet story! Any plans for a sequel?
  12. Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    LuLu - [:D] well done for finding this! lol...and thanks for reading ...glad you enjoyed!

purple-lightsaber - Thanks...a sequel? Maybe, depends if my muse co-operates. If not a sequel then maybe another Lertsek story! :) Thanks for reading!
  13. ardavenport Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if there is a sequel, I hope Obi-Wan can bring his friend, "Mr. Pointy"! Oh, and Qui-Gon needs to be kicked out of bed!

Lertsek.....what's in a name? :p ;)
  14. Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well that was funnily creepy! I love obi watching 'Huffy' [face_laugh]Lertsek, what a nice character- do try to bribe your muse into writing another story with her in it! Nice one!
  15. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    No idea how I missed this gem. Qui/Obi mixed with a bit of Buffy? Is this heaven?? :D :D

A most entertaining fic Lertsek.
  16. Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    ardavenport - Well, if there is a sequel, I hope Obi-Wan can bring his friend, "Mr. Pointy"! Oh, and Qui-Gon needs to be kicked out of bed! [face_laugh] Indeed! Thanks for reading!

Stella- [:D] Thanks my dear!

Leona- Qui/Obi mixed with a bit of Buffy? Is this heaven?? It could be...I just need to get Spike in there some how [face_love] ...thanks for reading and commenting m'dear! :)
  17. azizah Jedi Knight

star 1
    I missed this too. Very funny. I would love to see Obi-Wan's Buffy moves, that cracked me up. Great job.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.