SNG Wishlist For Hasbro From Episode II

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81 Jedi Master

star 3
    Anyone you hope will be made into an action figure?

My wish list from Episode II:

Padme in her . . . . . . . . . .
    "Packing for Naboo Outfit" (Great nod to the Classic ANH Leia Hair Style)
    "Refuge Dress" (though this seemed a tad bit too nice for the occasion)
    "Backless Kiss Dress" (Nice Necklace!)
    "Hommage to Madonna Strapless Leather Gown"
    "Desert Turquoise -- 1960s -- Anakin Confesses Poncho"
    and yes, of course, even the . . . "Wedding Dress"

and... and... that Techno Union Rep... really cool character... Banking Clan also can... and I want a Poggle The Lesser!!!
  2. Darth_Eagle Jedi Master

star 4
    Can I have the NEW Darth Maul Sith Apprentice Action Figure ASAP? :D I want to temporary convert my Costume as accurate as possible (except the face :eek: )

Okay, lah more serious; I want a 90-100% Accurate 12" Potrait or Posable or 1:16 Posable Figure of Zam Wesell and make it within an affordable price (No US$100+++++ price tag).

And that 4" AOTC Padme In Travel Gown and the FULL White Battle Suit (make it a 12" Doll too!) and of course Handmaids in Flame Gown (TPM), Maroon Cloak (TPM), Mustard Theed Gown (TPM), Corde's Gown (AOTC; pre-explosion ;) ), Queen Jamilla's Handmaid (AOTC).

Don't forget Anakin with detachable arm and extra robotic arm, Darth Vader with the Mask Revealing Anakin's Face and ACCURATE Imperial Royal Guard (there seems to be some inaccuracy over this figure).

Aiyah! Come worse to worse, Hasbro should produce a special set of all these 4" figures (those which kids most unlikely will play with), sold at reasonable prices and quantity not too big or small. ;)
  3. bobafett81 Jedi Master

star 3
    And Sly Snootles too!

Plus the Younglings!!!!!

4. DarthSyn Jedi Youngling

star 1
    all i really want from them is to make quality toys... compared to toys from companies such as mcfarlene...the quality of hasbro toys are embarassing. if not for the fact that it is star wars... i wouldnt even have taken a second look, not even with this so called new design and action stance...this applies esp so to their 12" line...
  5. Darth_Eagle Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm, do you think the POTJ line will be continued with the other non-popular figures (eg: Padme's many AOTC Gowns)? Price tag is $2 extra but still I want my hands on those figures if they get released. ;)

And don't forget, can Hasbro Singapore do some of us a favor by bringing in the weapons from AOTC like Jango's Gun? :D
  6. bobafett81 Jedi Master

star 3
    Ooo... I juz bought the Vader / Luke wave from Hourstore today at CQ. The best figures ever! The Vader and Luke is from Empire Striles Back. Vader comes with sabre, Cloud City walkway and Bespin pillars. Luke comes with sabre, pistol, hand recovery set for his chopped of hand and the weathervanes which Luke was hanging from Bespin, awaiting Leia to come and rescue him! Chewbacca (also from Empire) comes with damaged C-3PO with eyes that electronically lights up! Plus 9 pts of articulations, and cargo net and pistol! Very Very cool! Each fig at $17.90!

Our friend James has posted the Chewie figure over at www.rebelscum.com

New figures coming includes Naboo pilot Amidala, Battle-Damage Emperor, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and more different versions of Clonetroopers! And in Nov 02, the ultimate vehicle - Shuttle Tydarium from Return ofthe Jedi will be released! An Empire Strikes Back X-Wing with accurate wings and details will beout in Sep 02!

Enjoy!
  7. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Weapons and accessories.

And I don't mean the insanely large toy comlink from Episode I (I have that one). Something more 'practical' (imagine stuffing that into a pouch on the belt) and realistic. Belts, maybe (okay, not exactly toys, but someone should come up with that one for us costumers ;)).

ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABRES WITH LONG BLADES THAT RETRACT FULLY!

I think it's possible...the hilt can be a wee bit wider around, the batteries etc. can be enclosed in a plastic casing in the hilt that can be unscrewed to change batteries etc. The blades can then go all the way into the hilt around the plastic casing. The button used to turn on the light and sound effects can be converted into something when pushed up, extends the blade (like the basic sabre), so that we can control when we want to extend it, and turns the sabre on when pressed. Then we can find the Covertec pager clips thingies and clip 'em onto the belt to make them look more authentic! :p

:D
  8. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow, starting to think about christmas huh? :D

AOTC related: I don't think I can get all the figures like what I did for TPM, because now my money is more divided into different areas, but I'm still missing major characters like Yoda, Dooku, Mace etc.

JediClare - I really would like that kind of lightsabre too, however the cost in making it could transfer to the retail prices, making it even more expensive. Since this is a wishlist, I would just wish for stormtrooper armour or jango fett's Manadalorian armour :D
  9. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    JaZzYjaZZ - I really would like that kind of lightsabre too, however the cost in making it could transfer to the retail prices, making it even more expensive.

Yep. :( Maybe we could come up with a not-so-expensive one...someday...wishlist, what. :p

Speaking of Christmas, here's a funny fanfic: A Boonta Eve Tale (holiday humor)/Rogue Droid Squadron :p
  10. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Haha that's real funny, especially the elf-driod and the ewok jawa (oh my god). Maybe one day we'll get to see Jawas exposed in all their glory :D
  11. Darth_Eagle Jedi Master

star 4
    Stormtropper Armor Full Set = US$1,000++

Jango Set Full Set = US$400-$5,000++; depend on what you made the suit out of :D

And while at eBay, I saw that there is also a Battle Droid Blaster Rifle for AOTC range of toys but shun for the packaging, it seems to be the same as the TPM ones.
  12. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    A US$5000 armour suit? Sounds like it's real military grade haha. Maybe can shoot out real missiles :D ;)

DE - I thought u said can get stormtrooper armour at a cheaper price? Or does that include shipping and stuff?
  13. Darth_Eagle Jedi Master

star 4
    Cheapest for the Armor (including Helmet) alone is around US$550; shipping will give it US$600+/-.

Then must hunt for the bodysuit, boots, blaster (also can use toy one of the Battle Droid, Stormtropper or just make out of metal pipes and toy guns ;) ), gloves, shoulder pad (if Desert Tropper), holster (can make yourself), voice amplifier, helmet fan, neck sealer, head hood etc etc.

And don't forget the amount of time you must spend assembling the whole armor and putting on all the velcro, rivet etc. Unless you buy from people who sell the full assembled one but this can cost US$1,000+/- for the armor alone. Ya, one of the reasons I now aim for the Biker Scout which is slightly cheaper and easier to assemble although some parts need to pay more (i.e the pistol).
  14. bobafett81 Jedi Master

star 3
    Hasbro will make all the Padmes in different costumes over the next 3 years. Well, they made all the Queen Amidala costumes in TPM!
  15. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    DE - So does the fully assembled US$1000 come with the extras like blasters and body suit? Or just all the armour pads that are ready to put on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.