main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA With deepest sympathies from Atlantic Canada General

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    I know I am but one person, but I know I speak for all of us in the Atlantic Canada General forum, and the Saint John, New Brunswick fanforce, when I say I want to offer our deepest sympathys for your loss.

I realize what I have said may sound cliche-ish, but that's only because I can think of nothing else to say. There are times when words, no matter how expressed, are just never going to be enough. This is one of those times. I am so truly sorry for you loss.

Lord, I just pray you will be with Chanel's family and friends at this time. I can't imagine the pain and grief they must be struggling through, but You do, Lord. I pray You will bring Your comforting hand upon them, and give them Your strength to lean on. You are our Comforter, our Rock, and our Refuge in times of greatest needs. We come to You with one of the greatest times yet. We pray particularly for Chanel's young daughter, Lord. Please bring people alongside her to help and guide her during this time, Lord, when much is going on that she may not understand. Help her to always remember her mother, and let her mother's strength and courage live on inside her. We pray You will be with this fanforce as they suffer the loss of a dear friend and City Rep. Help them to pull together during this time. May You be glorified even in these difficult times, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

2. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. All the people affected by this will be in my thoughts. :(

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.