main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD ...With Gliding Action!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
  2. -luigi-

-luigi- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    All the other fantasy characters have action figures, why not Jesus?

I'd prefer a Jebus figure though. :D

3. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    I have no doubt that Jesus actually existed in some form... I just think the bible's pure fantasy.

Also, this is about the 3rd or 4th Jesus action figure to come about. :D He seems to be a popular guy.

4. -luigi-

Jul 26, 2002
    I believe there was a dude called Jesus (as do most historians) but Santa Claus also has a historical basis.

5. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Well, all myths, legends and fables have some basis in reality. ;)

Buddha, Jesus, Santa Claus, Hercules, Bill & Ted. All are based on real people and/or events.

6. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    The last Doco I saw suggested that Jesus was some mentally disturberd person that managed to make a name for himself. Well in most ancient civilisations the occasional lunatic was seen as a kind of prophet in one form or other so the above theory isn't that far fetched.

7. -luigi-

Jul 26, 2002
    There were dozens of so called "prophets" in the time of Jesus and most claimed to perform miracles. As in all the various cults that pop up today, there are numerous followers who claim to witness the miracles of their leaders.

8. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Luigi: I believe there was a dude called Jesus

I thought you were of the opinion Jesus was an intergalactic conman? :p

9. -luigi-

Jul 26, 2002
    what's your point goob? :p

10. genralmichael

genralmichael Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2004
    Jesus was a real guy this has been found to be true due to a historic graving in sandstone which had hes name scratched in,,,, was dated around the time of 1AD,,,,Jesus was beleaved to be one of the first known cult leaders,,,, and as was stated before many men around this time beleaved themselves to be prophets and could heal with the hand of god,,,( must have paid well in those days ) Jesus is only well known due to his followers and jesus himself becoming a marter when he was put on the cross,,,, Saw the doco on sbs or abc ( sbs rocks for docos and cheap euro nudies )

As for santa clause this person did exsist ( as stated before ) around the medievil time in Poland.... He was a christian guy who had a large white beared who use to take in midgets from shelters,,, ( back in medievil days midgets where outcasts and where usually left at churches because it was beleaved that they where possesed by the devil ) The guy who later was dubbed Saint Nick use to band the midgets together and use to make wooden toys for the kids which he use to then take by slay to all the houses in the nearby towns ( back in poland in them days reindeer where and still are the best way to pull a slay threw the snow )..... He did this on the christian day of the birth of christ..... Thus becoming christmas day.....

so I give thanks to the cult leader and thanks also to those lil midgets for whom made wooden toys for the birth of the cultleader.... thus inventing christmas and alowing my parents to spoil me with star wars action toys on that special day of the year.....

hmmmmmmmm i truly need to get out more and stop hanging around dam forums.... ;0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.