1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive With Iron Fists: The Second Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Protius, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Heads to store to purchase a hell of a lot of Bacta tanks... LOL ;)
  2. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Great, Darth-Protius, I think this'll be a lot of fun. I like your new reditions of those powers, though. It ought to come in handy. :D
  3. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That reminds me... Although it won't see any action in this RPG, I call a copyright and patent on "Dark Flames of Revival".
  4. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    ooc: ready and waiting to begin!
  5. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Emperor Protius

Imperial Palace, War Room

They were finally all here, after nearly four days wait. All the high Admirals, most of them younger men barely thirty years old, and with the exception of his trusted, and most capible High Admiral, Deci, most of them were far unqalified for their positions. And while It was true that Deci had promoted most of them, he had little to choose from, and was not at fault for his mistakes.

Deci sat to Protius' left, and the Dark Jedi master, an old friend of Protius, Apophis Imhotep, sat to his right. Behind Protius and to the left, stood his loyal, and faithful apprentice, Ezekiel Hellon. He stood like a sentry, ready to lash out at any moment. A quality that Protius rewarded, and encouraged.

Protius held his head in his hands. These "Admirals" were a joke. For the past few years, Jedi and Rebel cells had been stealing his ships and eqipment, right under the noses of the Admirals. They had stolen nearly fourty ships now, almost enough strength to mount a major offensive agaist the empire, and they were growing in strength, everyday, and if not stopped soon, Protius knew the Pendulium's momentum would soon swing the other way, and his precious empire would crumble.

Slowly raising his head, Protius began to address the congregation of admirals.

"I'm not going to tell you how dissapointed I am, gentlemen. I'm not even going to tell you how angry I am. I am going to ask you a question, however. How, in the HELL do you idiots allow imperial ships, and eqipment to fall into the hands of the rebels?"

A young Admiral, Protius guessed he could'nt be more than twenty-five at best, spoke up.

"Well, sir, they are very tricky. They sneak onto our ships and..."

Protius cut the young man off.

"Just how do they do that Admiral?"

"Well, from the reports we have recived, they intercepted one of our cargo shuttles, stole it and the codes, and then find another ship, one in dock most of the time, and overrun it."

Protius sneered.

"One shuttle?"

"Yes, sir, just one."

Protius began to laugh. This was rich. Not only were they incompiatant, they were stupid to boot. One shuttle! Just one!

"Has it ever occured to any of you, to find out which shuttle was stolen, and be on the lookout for it?"

Another admiral spoke up, this time an older man, in his early thirtes.

"we've set up a net sir. We have recived several reports of it being seen in the outer rim, but nothing concrete."

"Have you followed up any leads?"

"No M'lord."

Morons. All of them. Its a mericle Deci hadn't killed them all in frustration.

"Well that's great. Not only do you NOT follow any leads that MIGHT lead you to the rebels and POSSIBLY to where they are hiding the stolen ships, you DO NOT even tell other ships to be on the lookout for it. Tell me, how did you all ever graduate from the imperial acadamy?"

"Sir that's...."

Protius sprang to his feet, and brought his fists crashing down upon the table, hard enough to crack it.

"SCILENCE!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" He roared, then contiued "You are all lucky, damn lucky, that I don't kill you all right now for your incompitence. These rebels are stealing not only our ships, which may allow them to pass through any system with no questions asked, they are also capturing our fighters,eqipment, and slaughtering my troops. This is unacceptable!!"

Protius began to walk slowly around the table, his hands behind his back, and deep in thought. For nearly ten minutes he walked in scilence, and suddely he stopped, and stood beside High Admiral Deci. Placing a hand on his shoulder, Protius began to speak.

"From this moment forward, and until further notice, all shore leave is cancelled. That goes for everyone, officers, troops, right down to the guy that scrubs the heads. If a ship must be docked for repairs or supplies, half of its complemet will be on duty for defense and to aid in repairs or resupplying, while the other half goes off duty. No more three shifts either. two shifts. Half on, half off. Keeps you alert
  6. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Seti is the Joyous Gard a Capital ship? If so can I be Aboard ?

NAME: Youi Gain
    RACE: Human; Born on Coruscant
    HEIGHT: 6'7
    WEIGHT: 190 Lbs
    EYE COLOR: Blue
    HAIR COLOR: Blond/Brown
    CLOTHING: Jedi Robes
    WEAPONS: Lightsaber and the Force
    ATTITUDE: Born Leader who is Bold and Headstrong and will never say Die
    SHIP: Joyous Gard
    ADDITIONAL VEHICLE: Modern Swoop
    ALLEGIANCE: Jedi-Rebel
    BASE OF OPERATIONS: Aboard the Joyous Gard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIO: Youi has rallied to the Cause of the Republic as he would never turn his back on them.. Youi Gain spent many hours training in Light Saber training and has risen up to be one of if not the best lightsaber fighter ever... Along with his force powers he could take on hundreds of troopers alone...

He is constantly striving to reach his best and is at a constant Physacal and Mental Peak
  7. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    As Quinn Jagad

Aboard the Rebel Fury

"Sit down gentlemen," Lt. Commander Quinn Jagad said, speaking to the members of the last raiding party against the New Empire.

"We were successful in capturing the Victory Star Destroyer, Vandetta," Their leader, a Sullustian Captain said.

"Good, Captain," Quinn said, propping an elbow up on his desk, "Casualty report."

"Twenty-two men killed, out of seventy," another member, a Human said, "Three humans, four weequays, one rodian, seven Sullustians, and seven Bothans."

Quinn shivered when the Bothan casualties were spoken. He hated it when his people had to die.

"Good work men," he said, "You have all proven your worth today. Harken the memories of the fallen, and look forward to the future."

"You are dismissed," he said, standing, and saluting them.

The two men left, and Quinn made a silent fist in the air.

Another victory for the Rebellion.

Tag: Anyone who joins as a Rebel

As Izik Ruloon

Aboard the Joyous Guard

It had been a long year.

Izik Ruloon, a heavily tatooed Zabrak, sat in one of the corridors of the Joyous Guard, a ship owned by Tarquin Seti.

He was tatooed to resemble Darth Maul, an ancient Sith Lord. His tatoos were exactly like Maul's, but where Maul had red, Izik has blue.

"I've got to find Tarquin," he said to himself, "I can't sit here and do nothing while the galaxy is in turmoil."

He got up, and began wandering the corridors, looking for his friend.

Tag: DarthSeti
  8. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "M'lord, if I may suggest something?" Ezekiel stepped forward a bit so that the Emperor could look at him without craning his neck. "Perhaps we shouldn't institute all of your suggestions at once. Let's have the reforms slowly take effect from Coruscant. That will encourage the Seditionists to try to attack more ships before doing so becomes to difficult. We could seed all capital ships with multiple tracking devices and remote self destruct options. When these Rebels try to take the ships, we can track them. We can build up a picture of where they are frequenting most often and find out how far this has spread. When they decide to make a serious attack, we will know where they are massing ahead of time, can destroy the traitor's main ships, and crush the rest with the Imperial Fleet." He paused a moment. "A few other things. First, you alone must know the code to destroy the ships. Second... isn't there a Super Star Destroyer near where most of these hijackings have taken place? We can use that as a lure to draw out this shuttle, and annihilate those who would dare to steal your vessels. I don't think that is the only group of Rebels with the audacity to try to hijack our ships, so the the larger plan would still be in place. Also, that would look like our main counter-attack, so they wouldn't suspect us of anything else."
  9. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Apophis was sitting at the table next to Protius, and listened to is speech. After all of the Admirals left, he asked. "What are we going to do about this, My Lord? We can't just let this go, but we don't know where they went with the ship. Wouldn't we be able to track the stolen ship?"\

Tag: Darth_Protius, anyone else
  10. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I'm a good guy and I like that plan! Way to go, RBG!

IC: Corellia...

"Cadets! Attention!" KnightHawk was visibly perturbed. He had just been given a new regiment of soldiers to train, and none of them looked like they had spent even an hour at the Academy, let alone seen it. "Just my luck, isn't it?" he asked in a frustrated tone. "I must have the absolute worst regiment in the entire Republican Remnant! Half of you can't even hold rifles right!" He turned away and spat on the ground, cursing his troops under his breath. "Now, what will happen over the next two weeks is a series of drills to determine if you can handle the pressure of being on the front line. If you fail any of these tests, you will be forced to repeat it. If you fail a live fire drill, you will be forced to restart training from the beginning. If you injure a fellow cadet during live fire drills, you will be relieved of active service in this division. Now, leave your weapons at the table on the right. You will acquire new weapns for this exam at the table on the left. Each of you will recieve a unique weapon, and you may not change weapons."

Rules of the firing range:
    NO entering the range while firing squads are practicing.
    NO use of concussion rifles or other high-yield rifles.
    NO shooting outside of your own line on the range.
    NO SHOOTING THE INSTRUCTOR OR FELLOW CADETS!

Any violation of these rules is subject to punishment by the commanding officer of the firing squad, or by Republic High Command, if applicable.

Cadet and weapon:

Thompson -- 12-guage shotgun.
    Harrison -- Springfield M1911A
    McDonough -- Sniper Rifle
    Johnson -- Frag Grenades
    Artov -- Blastech E-11
    Grikal -- Blastech DH-27

"Why me?" KH groaned to himself. "The one soldier who can't throw well winds up with the frag grenades. I am so doomed..."
  11. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    IC:Emperor Protius

Protius turned and adressed his apprentice, Ezekiel, and his old friend, the Dark Jedi,Apophis.

"To answer your question, Apophis, yes, our ships do have tracking devices aboard. However, as soon as the rebels steal them, they jettison the tracking device into space. The fleet has traced several of the signals, only to find the tracking devices floating around in space, with a power cell attached, allowing them to transmit."

He then turned to Ezekiel, and adressed him.

"your plan has its merits, My young apprentice, but however, even if we fitted ships with multiple tracking devices, the rebels would still rip them out. As for destruct devices.....well.....perhaps. I would hate to destroy one of my own ships, even if It would kill several rebels. However, we could take one of our old ships out of mothballs, and set it up like you suggested, Lord Hellon. In fact, We will do just that. As far as altering my plans for the personell changes,I agree, somewhat. I still want them done, but, Maybe we should do as you suggested, and a little more. We will simualte holonet traffic to the fleets in the outer rim,and lure the rebels into thinking that there is an internal personell problem. They will then find our Decoy relitively unprotected, and attempt to attack it. They will, and if successful, we may capture some of them, and wring them for all they are worth. At least we will kill them. But following that, I want all personell changes made, ASAP. And yes, My apprentice, there is a Super Star Destroyer in the area, but I will not use it to bait this trap, they are far too expensive to manufacture, and far to precious. Whereas a mothballed ship, even if captured, is relitively worthless. Admiral Deci, what do you think of these plans?"

TAG: The_Dark_Overlord
  12. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You know me Darth-Protius I am in, but I will post my character shet later...
  13. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Ezekiel was quietly pleased with himself.
  14. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: I'll be gone for a couple of days. My friends are coming to visit. Ill see you all on Sunday!!!
  15. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: So what do I do until then? Oh, and thanks KnightHawk. I made it up as I typed.
  16. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Deci had looked down at the table all the time. And then finaly spoke.

"These changes can be done.. yes.. it is possible. It will take up most of my time. But, in time I will find new admiral and generals to replace the once you just...
    Ah, the plans. Well, it could be done.
    But why don´t we set a small tracking device on the outside of the ship My lord? On a ship that is 3km long it would be hard to find one little tracking device"

Deci stod up and turned to his lord.

"We as you wish, an old SD will be prepared and set out in the outer rim for an "diplomatic mission". Transmissions about it will be sent out on none-encoded tranmission so that the rebells will find out about it. They will attack the ship. Unfortunally we will have to sacrefice a couple of men.. but my sulution to this is to have the crew concist of prisoners.
    We tell them that if they do this mission they will recieve freedom.
    And they won´t escape. Since we implant tracking devices inside them.
    This they will know, so.. where ever they go, we will know where they are.
    And with an imperial armour on their body, the rebells will surley think that they belong to us. Kill a couple of them. and the rest they will capture for information".

Deci gathered himselfe for a moment.

"Once they are captured and returned to the rebell base. We will follow them with our fleet. But now you wounder, what about the stolen ships. Won´t they be there.

No they wont, for we also se to it that the rebells snap up a secret transmission about our dear Emperor who is going to a planet.. any planet to "convince" them to join the Empire. And to act as friendly and peacefull as possible, there will only be 20 SD´s defending him. and not a singel SSD.
    Knowing this, the rebells will surley send out their fleet to either kill and capture the emperor.
    But when they reach the area where the emperor should be. They will only find a decoy fleet of 20 old SD´s that have been givven a .. better "look".
    A small ship will also be there to tell us when the fleet has arrived.
    When they are buissy attacking our metall-scrap-fleet. Our armada will enter the area that have been hiding only minnutes away from hyperspace.
    I will personally be there with The Undertaker to se that nothing goes wrong.
    And then, when this puny little rebellion is crushed. I will start reforming the army.
    And you my dear Lord, will be here. at coruscant sipping Yawa juice and rouling the galaxy as before.
    And you Ezekiel, I hope that you will find plesure in taking out the rebell base, where ever it is."

Deci looked at Ezekiel and Lord Protius and waited for an answer.

TAG RBG, Darth Protius
  17. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "Excellent points, Admiral." He glanced over at the Emperor, then back at the Admiral. "I'd suggest you do all of them that don't push your orders too far, and get approval on the rest when our Lord is done with whatever he's thinking about."

OOC: Let's try to get as many other players as possible berore Protius comes back, so we can start for real at that point.
  18. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    'No!'

The child screamed again and desperately tried to wiggle away from Miya. His mother grabbed him and tried to help. for a kid with a broken leg, he sure can move pretty well The child let out another loud wail. Miya had finally had enough, she reached out with the force to touch the child mind. Gently coaxing him and convincing him she would not do him harm.

The little boy immdiately quieted. His mother looked up startled at the change. Miya pretended not to notice the look and went about setting out the materials to make a simple cast. It was not safe for her to use the force as she pleased anymore, but sometimes she could not help it. If a patient was in pain, she would do anything in her power to help them.

Miya's thoughts were interupted by yelling in the hallway. Miya dashed out into the hallway to find a scene of Chaos, a group of local pilots where pushing there way in, there had to be 20 at least. The med staff was everywhere trying to push them back to no avail. There was a push and a shout and Miya could feel the tension in the hallway raise almost immediately. Miya stepped into the Hallway.

'Enough!'

The pilots stopped and looked at her. Her staff moved aside and Miya approached the bothan that seemed to be leading them. 'What is the meaning of this?' Miya demanded? 'Do you even know where you are?'
    The Bothan studied the floor 'My applogies, but-' his voice trailed off and the crowd parted. There an ederly man stood, with two of his comrades supporting him on either side, he clutched a bloody cloth to his chest. The Bothan continued 'Bian here, they didn't even give him a chance...'

Miya Motioned to the two men holding Bian up.

'Bring him in here and I will see what I can for him'

They carefully laid him upon the sleep couch and Bian stared up at her with unfoused eyes. Miya carefully pulled his away and peeled back the fabric, she grimaced. Miya could already tell the wound was too deep and had done to much damage for her to repair, all she could do is make Bian comftable.

A hand shot up and grabbed her wrist and holding it with almost unbearble strength. Miya looked up, Bians eyes had cleared and focused on her. He pulled her closer 'They know....' he rasped into her ear. Bian let go and collapsed back onto the bed, dead.

There was a heavy silence in the room. Miya stayed where she was, frozen, starring ahead blankly. A assistant entered and touched her shoulder, Miya Jumped and spun around, heart racing.

'I'm sorry...' She mumbled and left the room pushing through the mass of onlookers. Miya burst through the doors and tool a few deep breaths of air and exhaling slowly. She replayed the scene over and over in her mind. Knew what? that she was a...Jedi? could the reach of Protious have already extended this far?

Tag Anyone

19. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Great, Cow_Girl. Cryptic dying words. I hate cryptic dying words.
  20. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Tarquin Seti; Aboard the Joyous Gard

The stars played out before Tarquin in the forward meditation pod. The Jedi Knight sat in comtemplation. Soon Tarquin and his small force of Jedi would have to move on the Reborn Empire. One ship, twelve fighters, and a handful of Force users.

They would need to seek out more allies, more Jedi, more rebels against the Imperium. It would take much work.

The stars moved slowly. The Defense Cruiser was on a leisurely course into the bleak. It was all so calm out there, in space. No war, no terror. Tarquin cherished the small time he was gifted. He would do many things to preserve the time of others.

Seti stood, preparing himself for the younger man's entrance. Izik Ruloon was a Zabrak, a species Tarquin wasn't entirely familure with. Izik appeared oddly peaceful with the blue and black scheme that covered his face and body.

"Hello, Izik," Tarquin spoke, not turning, continuing to stare out into the deep. "What can I do for you?"

TAG: Quinn
  21. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC as William Shard

He sat alone, contemplating the myriad cords of time, space, influence and perception; a dance that ultimately filled the Universe with it's own radiance, a luminious radiance that manifestated itself as life, and the Force.
    William Shard danced, a twirling motion in his mind that spread his mind and influence out over the entire galaxy, pondering the unknown, touching on the all, yet focussing on the now.

The future was difficult to see; shadow clouded everything now.
    A galaxy of Darkness, a time of tragedy.
    The rise of the Sith once more, Darth Protius an Emperor Reborn.

What had happened before, had come to pass once more. A time of resurgence, of Imperialism, of evil...
    A time of the Dark Side.

Stories of the infamous Palpatine, of the Force transition of High Master Jacen, of the ascencion, fall and redemption of the Chosen, and the golden age of the Jedi after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion...all paled into history, echoes and pale visions of a time long gone, where evil had reigned and been faced down.

Nothing was Impossible, not with the Force as your ally.
    Nothing was beyond one man, and one man can achieve all.
    He was William Shard, Dancer, Warrior, and Jedi.
    He was of the All.

His eyes flying open, he inhaled softly as his hands came down from his knees and into the lap of his crossed legs.
    Sensation returned, and he could once again feel the cold air, the gush of a draft, the faint distant glow of the outside world, and the faint metallic glint of his lightsaber.

Soon, the Jedi Knight known as William Shard - Hero to some, mentor to many - would return to the Galaxy he had forsaken.

Darth Protius' power was absolute. But then again, William was a masterful Dancer...

Nothing is Impossible, and Will was of the All.

TAG: No one, as yet. Just some char dev. ;)
  22. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Depths of Space

A shadow appeared on the stars, blotting out their light like hope was blotted out of the galaxy by the Empire. To careful observers, this shadow appeared smooth, and long, without any disturbances on it. More careful observation, by a Force user, revealed it to glow with red anger, hatred, and seething fury.

In the midst of this shadow lay an uncontrolled force, a power wanting all, yet having nothing. It burned red, against its own will, directed at the other shadow in the galaxy. It needed to kill, needed to avenge the fallen many, needed to...

Inside this shadow, a tear descended from this anger's eye, cooling it to a simmer. The tears were the only coolant, keeping it from bursting and fulfilling its wishes, killing all...

Too close... much too close...

His anger burned always, only tempered by his despair and grief, by the tears that fell continuously. Frustration gripped his mind, his body, his soul. For to destroy the other shadow, his anger would have to grow, and if his anger grew, tears alone would not temper it.

For to embrace the darkness is to forsake all, but to stay in the light is to lose everything... A galaxy hangs in the balance, consumed by darkness without a face, but balanced by the few in the light... If I turn... all might fall...

The red hot fires of anger returned, and so did the grief, tempering it still... The slightest inbalance, additional anger of something different, might tip his own balance, and thus the balance of the galaxy...

He let out a short cry... For the eternal puzzle, the eternal questions... added to his grief... He was stuck, nowhere, and with no one... The grief consumed the fires, and he felt his darkness disappear, for the moment...

And yet... there was someone... A plurality of one, a single mind of many... The same, yet different and unique...

Clones...

A squadron of fighters appeared in this space, tracking him here...

TIE's, spun with blaster cannons in a vague swirl, proton torpedo launchers open and ready below the cockpits, where a dark mind, without a soul lay, preparing to target and destroy this 'rebel' ship.

The anger returned, and he accepted it, glorified it...

So be it...

The dark blot spun, its blaster cannons, and missile launchers quickly decimating the fighter squadron. But as his hands spun and twisted across the controls, he did not care if his cannons fired blaster bolts or beams of green light, did not care if his missile launchers shot missile or rocks... He wanted the others dead... And they would die...

Reaching deep into the Force, absorbing his hatred and his grief to temper it, he slammed the fighters away, breaking them apart with lasers and missile, with the Force itself...

Five minutes later, torn and strewn metal lay across this area of space, to lie for a thousand years.

And the dark shadow moved on, heading for another place for the grief to rise again...

Almania

A planet he had often gone to to find his own grief again, the moon filled with the echoes of death from almost a thousand years ago...

As he absorbed the grief, he found himself preparing to land on the out of the way planet, forgotten for years and years. After the Yuuzhan Vong invasion had cut this system off from the rest of the galaxy even more than distance already did, it had faded away, forgotten by all. With the subsequent reform of the galaxy, there was no time to remember or investigate isolated planets, and Almania had remained simply overlooked.

It was here he would begin his own resistance, to destroy this Empire... It was here...

He landed on the planet, in an out of the way area, slipping into a mountain cave. Some on the planet noticed the ship's arrival, but none cared. None at all...

He called to the Light... Sending a message in the Force that only those who could feel sympathy, grief, compassion, and love could understand, he called them to Almania. Perhaps a companion or two, or three, or a thousand might relieve his ang/>
  23. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    NAME: Casta Ardele
    RACE: Human
    HEIGHT: 5'10"
    WEIGHT: 124
    EYE COLOR: Blue
    HAIR COLOR: Wildly curly auburn hair
    CLOTHING: Oversized white tunic and normal-fitting pants :p
    WEAPONS: Lightsaber, Vibroblade
    ATTITUDE: (how your character acts around other, are they cold, cheerful etc.) Cheerful, talkative, protective
    SHIP: Small space yacht
    ADDITONAL VEHICLE: Lightspeeder
    ALLEAGEANCE: (Jedi, Dark Jedi, Imperial etc.) Jedi
    BASE OF OPERATIONS:(where you live, work, hide etc. and it can be a ship, if need be) Currently a healer in a medical clinic.
    BIO: Casta Ardele is adept with both her lightsaber and vibroblade, as well as a blaster if the need arises. Quick and fiery, she usually is the first to attack in a fight. Her calling is not as a warrior, however, but as a healer. Her mother taught her all the healing arts to Casta, who was only too eager to learn. Her father was a Jedi and she was taught by him. She never revealed her Jedi heritage, and no one ever knew. When Protius came to power, she wasn't known as a Jedi, and she never plans on it being known until Protius is brought down.

OOC: Cow_Girl, I hope you don't mind that I'm using some of your ideas...but it seems like no one else is posting on Dellion, and I could post with you, or something. :)

IC:

Casta worriedly touched Liana's shoulder. Liana fled the room, leaving Casta confused.
    She looked at the Bothan.

"Someone get me a hover-stretcher! We need to take this one to the morgue!"

She grabbed a white sheet and covered the Bothan with it. Another healer rushed in with a hover-stretcher and helped her put the dead Bothan onto it. The healer took charge of the stretcher and headed off to the morgue.

Casta tucked an unruly strand that had escaped from her low pony-tail, and sighed. She exited the building to find a heavily-panting Liana.

"Liana...? Are you all right?"

OOC: Sorry if I was...presumptious...
  24. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    OOC

No, thats great! :D I was wondering how I was going to meet up with someone, this works ;) I don't have the time to reply now but I will do my best to get back to you when I can :)

Edit Just one small thing, does your charater have any idea that my characters a jedi or of her history?, or vice versa? Just curious :)
  25. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: :D Okay, great!

No, Casta has no idea of Miya's past. With this current episode however, she does *suspect* something. But nothing solid. :)
    I don't think Miya suspects Casta...does she? :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.