1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive With Iron Fists: The Second Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Protius, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc: I wont be able to post for a few days, my B-day is tommorrow and lots of other things are happening. Sorry.
  2. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    "Of course, Admiral, my Defender will be ready. There's no real point in bringing the scrap fleet along, so I'll shuttle over to one of your ships once we've discovered the base."

OOC: The_Dark_Overlord, our mission was already scheduled to Nal Hutta, so are we heading to Endor after that, or did we just contradict each other...?
  3. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: uhm .. RGB . first Nal Hutta then Endor. :p
  4. -Impavid- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Auhd hangs around on the Joyous Gard waiting for something to happen.
  5. Elseone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ezekiel stood on the bridge of the diplomatic fleet heading out to Nal Hutta. Around him, disgraced fleet officers, incompetent recruits, and willing convicts of the proper training moved about, with far too much motion for a routine hyperspace jump. Finally, everything had come together, far faster than he'd expected, but not fast enough to suit him. Perhaps he'd been more inspirational than he'd thought, but more likely the foremen had been lying about how much there was to do.

Either way, they were off now, and he listened impasively as a crewman counted off the time to the jump. After he reached zero, the familiar scenery of hyperspace enveloped them, and Ezekiel headed off to his private chambers to wait, knowing Admiral Deci's fleet would be following secretly. He hoped the Rebels would fall for the trap.
  6. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Casta fingered a soft-hued blue rose as Miya spoke. After she was done, she looked up.

"The choice is already before us. It has been there, but the time was never right. We must leave Dellion. Fortunately for us, the MidSummer's Solstice vacation is next week. We can leave then, perhaps...for an Outer Rim planet such as Tatooine. Until then, we must prepare and be on our guard."

She smiled crookedly.

"I'm sure we can defend ourselves if the need arises."

TAG: Cow_Girl
  7. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Oops! [face_shocked] I made my last post with my Elseone sock... pretend I didn't do that. :D 8-}
  8. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Not a Problem Lord Vader, Ill just put you "on assignment" and you can pick up when you come back.

IC: Protius

Protius slumped down into his high backed leather chair in his chambers. While it was not as sleek and menacing as his throne, it was more than comfortable. Once again, thoughts raced through his head. Thoughts about the Death Star, thoughts about the Jedi and the rebels, thoughts about his Admirals, and how his command structure was collapsing, in front of his very eyes.

"Damn incapable children." He cursed under his breath. It seemed that his officers were getting younger and younger, and more and more qualified, experinced commanders were retiring, and collecting their pensions. And now, he had to replace most of the fleet command structure due to incompitence. And it bothered him. Placing raw recruits in command of fleets and star destroyers!

Protius laughed to himself. It would be pathetic, if not so amusing. Imagine the faces of the older rebels when they looked into the eyes of a seventeen year old captain!!

Nevertheless, Protius still had faith. If his and Deci's plan worked, soon the rebellion would take a fatal blow, and have to start again at square one. And he had placed The Dark Jedi, Apophis, with finding the individual Jedi, and hunting them down. And if his luck held out, in another year or so, the Death star would be complete, and he would be able to make bolder moves in controlling the Galaxy.

But for now, it was time he got out to Raxus Prime, now that all the inner circle was gone, and check up on his project.

Protius pressed a transmit button on his chair, and a young leiutenant came on the screen, A desk Jockey at fleet command.

"Yes M'lord?"

Protius smiled. This Young man went day to day, doing his duty for the Empire, never thinking about his future, and now, he was face to face with the Emperor himself! How delcious!

"Leiutenant, Prepare my shuttle, and have two clone, I repeat, Clone, Pilots meet me at landing platform 1138. Understood?"

"Yes M'Lord!!"

"Good. Go now."

And with that, Protius turned off the transmitter, stood, and walked silently out of his chambers, and began the long walk to the landing platform.......

TAG: No one (for right now)
  9. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    A private comm-link was activated and Deci cleared his briefing room.

"Admiral, this is commander Valkim, as I was walking down the hall, just returning from my mission to observe Ezekiel. I saw Lord Darth Protius walk out.. towards his personal landing platform"

There was a minnute of silence before Deci answered back.
    He looked irritated at the wall and he replyed.
    "Don´t bother to follow him, you are relieved of duty untill we return. I can figure out where he is going.. he and his suply ships to nowhere. Now, off you go and have fun."

Deci turned of his comm-link and slammed his fist in the table.
    "Damn his secrets!" While Deci was of trying to crush this rebellion.
    He was minding his own thing. Risking that the whole operation whent wrong. Well, when Deci had crushed the rebellion he would sure talk to his emperor about his "research".
    projekt.
    But, for now. he had more important things to do.
    He called in an officer.

"Prepare the final stage. and wait for those rebells".

TAG REBELLS! come on!
  10. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Protius

Protius stepped aboard his sleek, black imperial shuttle. No sooner had he sat down, then one of the two clone pilots came back, and began speaking to him.

"Good day M'Lord. What course please?"

Protius smiled. Now this was efficency. A simple greeting, and then a question. No idle chit-chat, no brown nosing, nothing.

"Raxus prime, Pilot. As soon as we have left the orbit of Imperial center, engage the cloaking device, and enter hyperspace."

"Yes sir." and with that, the Pilot went back to the cockpit.

Protius settled back in his seat, and soon enough, the Pilots took off. He felt the bumps as the ship left the atmosphere, and the hum of the cloaking device as it kicked on.

Protius smiled. Damn, those clones were effecent. No taking their time, nothing.

Soon enough, the ship entered hyperspace, And Protius was off to visit his pet project, and his friend, General Gerrad...
  11. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    IC

Miya returned the gesture with a small smile.

'Of course we could defend ourselves, but that is it. The empire is ruthless, they will do anything to rid the galaxy of the Jedi. We can run...but they would only follow'

Miya stopped and glanced over Casta's shoulder to the entrance of the Gardens where a small group of healers had entered. Miya smiled and waved to them. They waved back and dropped her voice to a whisper and continued.

'We cannot just leave just that. People will notice, it would seem too suspicious.'
    Miya looked around 'I fear for the safety of a patients Casta, there are too many ins serious condition to be moved elsewhere. We must find away to somehow lure them away, we cannot drag innocents into this'

Tag -Jaina-
  12. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Where are our rebels? We can't have much of a trap without anything to catch.
  13. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Tarquin Seti

"Iziz, we're going somewhere. About . . . there," he pointed out into space. "That feels right. A great lightness pours from it. We're going there. This ship is one of the most powerful in the Jedi fleet. Let's see if it can do any good there."

Tarquin left the observation pod and approached the Knights of the Gard about their trip. They should be prepared for anything. The Ion Cannons were armed. The fighters ready. Lightsabers were drawn.

The Joyous Gard turned on her axis several degrees and lept into hyperspace.

It would soon reach Almania.

TAG: Yommie, I'll be seeing you. ;)
  14. -Impavid- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Auhd looked out the portals on the starship as they travelled, because there wasn't anything better to do, because Tarquin had not given him any orders, so...

OOC: When do we get to Almania?
  15. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: Darth-Protius? since the rebells are.. gone? . Can you play them or can anyone else for that matter play them?
  16. Elseone Jedi Knight

star 1
    NAME: Notta Nother
    RACE: Human
    HEIGHT: 5'6"
    WEIGHT: 110
    EYE COLOR: Blue
    HAIR COLOR: Straight, long and jet black
    CLOTHING: Republic Uniform
    WEAPONS: Blaster, two or three hidden hold-out blasters
    ATTITUDE: (how your character acts around other, are they cold, cheerful etc.)
    SHIP: Small space yacht
    ADDITONAL VEHICLE: B-wing
    ALLEAGEANCE: (Jedi, Dark Jedi, Imperial etc.) Rebel Alliance
    BASE OF OPERATIONS: Joyous Gard
    BIO: Notta was one of the finest new rising stars in the Republic until Protius' rise to power, when she was put down due to her gender. Now she has fallen in with the Jedi and their Alliance, and will do anything to defeat Protius.

OOC: If we don't get any responses from our Rebel leaders, I'll take over for them...
  17. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Tarquin Seti

The Joyous Gard reverted out of hyperspace, a long and slender ship pointed toward Almania. Tarquin could feel the power eminiating from it. The strength of Almania appeared to be light, but it was not pure. It felt . . . tainted by anger. But in these times, a slip of anger could be expected.

"Youi and Izik, prepare the shuttle," I don't think we ought to land.

"Any reason why," a Padawan, not Tarquin's, who had lost her master to the war, spoke.

"We don't want to be caught if this is a trap, young Padawan."

"It doesn't feel like a trap."

"Sometimes our feelings can deceive us. Notta, take command while I am gone. If this is a trap, you'll be the best to lead these Jedi out of it."

Ten Jedi Knights boarded the shuttle and surfaced Almania perhaps ten kilometers from the center of the presense. It wasn't as strong as Tarquin, but it burned with a great fire.

"Let's go Jedi. We've got a short run before us."

Tarquin ran off at full speed. Ten kilometers was very little for a Jedi of his training and skill in the Force. It should be nothing for any of his Jedi. A small test for them. Then the real test would begin. This mystery force-user.

While running, Tarquin, ever the master, began questioning, "Tell me Jedi, what do you think of this situation?"/>

TAG: Youi, Quinn, & Elseone/>
  18. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: Elseone . please do, take control of the rebellion (so that I can crush it :p ). It don´t seem that the rebell activity is so high.
  19. -Impavid- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, DarthSeti, am I on the group on the land, or am I still on the ship? :confused:
  20. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Yes, of course, Silly me, I knew I'd forgotten someone. [face_blush]

~ DS5
  21. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Hmmm....seems like most of our rebels have "jumped ship" something I too am guilty of in other RPG's

So therefore, this is going to be a roll call. If anyone that joined still wants to take part, Pm me in the next day or so, and let me know if you're still in, or not.

If not, we will go with what charaters and players we have, and I'll make a few more rebel characters.

That is all.
  22. Darth-Protius Jedi Master

star 3
    IC:Protius

The shuttle dropped out of hyperspace suddenly, waking Protius.

Rubbing his eyes and streching, Protius rose, and strode to the cockpit, where at that exact moment, Two star destroyers were converging on the shuttle.

"unidentifed shuttle, Transmit clearance code, and state purpose"

Protius reached in between the two pilots, pressed the transmit button, and began to speak.

"code PROTIUS 001 Clearance Omega. Purpose, transportation of Emperor to 'Black Rose' Out"

There was a brief scilence, and then a response.

"Understood M'Lord. I shall inform Black Rose you are on your way."

The star destroyers soon moved beside the shuttle, and then, several squads of TIE's began to fall in formation in front, and behind the shuttle.

A few moments later, a large, black mass of metal began to loom in the window, and the star destroyers began to fall behind. Protius looked out the cockpit window, and smiled.

There, in all it's glory was the Black Rose Death Star. His creation. His pet project, and soon, one of his Iron Fists.

"Look at it, men. Just look at it!" Protius exclaimed, overcome by his joy.

"yes sir, it is truely a technological marvel" was the only respose that Protius recived from the pilot to his left, and the Other pilot simply nodded his head. They were loyal, but were deviod of any vison.

The shuttle flew into the main hangar of the Black rose, and soon enough, they had landed, and the ramp decended.

Protius disembarked, and smiled when his boots met the smooth, black, metal of the Black rose.

There was only a token presentaion of men in the hangar, instead of the usual thousands, but that was fine with Protius, after all, if all the men were here, they would fall behind schedule.

And there, below the ramp, kneeling was General Gerrad, clad in his starched uniform.

Protius decended the ramp, and touched his old friend on the shoulder, "Rise," he said.

Gerrad stood and began to walk in a slow gait beside the Emperor.

"It is good to see you again, M'lord. Tell me why are you here?"

"A routine check-up, old friend. Now, show me to my chambers, where we will discuss many things......"
  23. -Impavid- Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Whew! I was beginning to wonder when someone besides RBG would notice me! :)

IC as Auhd Bahl:

Auhd and about ten other jedi had just landed on the planet, and were already running towards the mysterious Force signature that was up ahead, when thier leader, Tarquin Seti, asked a question, "Tell me Jedi, what do you think of this situation?". Auhd thought over his question for a second, and then answered, "I do not know what this Force signature is, but believe it is our duty to see what it is, and as we are already doing so, I have nothing to say on the matter."

OOC: That was kind of a lot for "nothing", but, oh well. :)
  24. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: Ofcourse im still in. but Im gettin annoyed. I want those rebells now!

Error: Only 1 rebells per minnute is allowed
  25. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I be back. :) Mesa friend -Jaina- is coming along soon. :p

IC:

Vissa returned to the Invidious in high spirits. At last she was to take part in the crushing of the Rebellion! As she entered the bridge, her captain rushed up to her and saluted hurridly. Puzzled but not showing so, Vissa said, "At ease, Captain."

"Thank you, Admiral Tesinla. New orders from Grand Admiral Deci," he said as she handed the datapad over.

"Already?"

"Yes ma'am."

Vissa slowly looked over the new information, and smiled to herself. These new planets would be sure to be chock full of those pesky rebels. They were obscure places, but that was probably why rebels picked them...Well...they wouldn't stay hidden for long...

OOC: Do I just...search for the rebels now? :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.