main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive With Iron Fists: The Second Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Protius, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: I'm baaaaaaack!!!!! :D

IC:

Casta would say more, but...

"You're right, Liana! A little more ovili in the cough medicine would be more soothing and better tasting for the patients!" she said brightly as the group of healers came closer.

We'll talk about this later, Miya, all right? Casta spoke through the Force. Then, she shut herself off from it.

TAG: Cow_Girl

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: Amidala14 . welcome back. as I said, encounter -Jaina- so they get something to do. :p

IC: As Grand Admiral Deci The Undertaker

The fleet was in possision, waiting for an response from the Fake fleet of old SD´s that the rebells were comming.

Meanwhile on the other side of the galaxy, the other part of the plan was in action.

One SD all alone.. well.. exept for the fleet that followed it.

The prissoners on the SD had all trackingdevices oprated inside their skin.

It was now only one thing to do..wait..

TAG anyone..

3. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Ezekiel was annoyed. The overt, diplomatic portion of the trip to Nal Hutta had gone off without a hitch. The Hutts were somewhat cowed by the fleet overhead, and most likely would pretty much behave themselves for some time to come. However, the Rebels had made no move at all whatsoever, and this was irritating. Maybe he'd overestimated the Rebels--maybe they'd totally missed his clues to attack and capture the Star Destroyers. Either way, the fleet had procrastinated as long as they dared--any more would seem suspicious. He gave the order to move to the next planet in the route--Endor. Then on to Almania, and some planet named Dellion, that he'd never even heard of before.

OOC: Just trying to pull this RPG into one story--otherwise we'll just end up with Rebels and Imperials all over the place, but never actually meeting.

4. Elseone

Elseone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Notta drummed her fingers on the armrest of her seat. Nothing going on in space, no word from the planet... this was just plain monotonous.

5. -Impavid-

-Impavid- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2003
    *Waits for DarthSeti's response*

Tag: DarthSeti (obviously)

6. -Impavid-

Jan 23, 2003
    Has this thread been, like abandoned?

7. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    I haven't abandoned it, but I can't do much without other players.

8. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Still waiting for somebody from Almania to respond... Would somebody be kind enough to tell me if I missed a reply??

9. Elseone

Jan 29, 2003
    OOC: Don't worry, KnightHawk, you didn't. Everyone with the Alliance is waiting...

10. -Impavid-

Jan 23, 2003
    Seeing everybody frozen in time around him, Auhd Bahl flops on the ground and takes a break.

No, not really.

Hey DarthSeti, are you there?

TAG: DarthSeti, those on Almania

Maybe we should PM those in this RP, and maybe the GM, too. :confused:

11. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: I've IMed both DP and DS several days ago, but I haven't gotten a response. Should we declare them dead, or this RP dead?

12. -Impavid-

Jan 23, 2003
    What is IM? I know what PMing is, but not IM.

It might be good to declare them dead, just to get on with the game, but I'm not sure it will go very far without Darth_Protius. We could always try and make it work, and just play as if the Empire was like it was in the movies; without Protius. But I'm not sure how well that would work out, him being the GM and all. If it doesn't work out, we can always declare the thread dead.

13. Elseone

Jan 29, 2003
    OOC: He meant PM, not IM. I've received word from DS that he is, in fact gone.

14. -Impavid-

Jan 23, 2003
    Why is he just leaving?

15. Elseone

Jan 29, 2003
    Not enough time.

16. -Impavid-

Jan 23, 2003
    What about DP?

17. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    No responses from him just yet... if he doesn't show up in the next couple days, we could just declare the Emporer to be MIA. That could actually make the game more interesting, by dividing the Empire as the Rebbelion grows stronger.

UPDATE:According to his bio, Darth-Protius hasn't posted since the 28th, so it's possible his connection to the Net went down, or something.

18. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC

Before I respond to my last TAG, you guys have brought up a good point, Its kinda of hard to go on with a GM ;) I agree with what was mentioned before, lets give DP a few more days, if not, we can figure away to keep playing becuase this was getting really intresting and I don't want to see it die :)

19. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I think we can declare this RPG dead. But, I want to restart it, becasue I think this is one of the best rpg´s on the board. Why, well. because its maninly good and experiensed players. So, what I would like is to restart it with the old players as it is, and see if anyone would like to join as rebells.

Who will be the GM, well. thats another question. What I would like to know now. Is, who likes the idea?

20. -Impavid-

Jan 23, 2003
    That's an interesting idea, but I have a question or two. Do you mean you want to reopen this thread under a different name, or just continue on this thread? And who will take over Darth Protius's role? The GM can easily be decided through a vote. Anybody else have anything to add? :confused:

21. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OOC: well, I mean to restart with a different name.. or the same. Lets just say that the Rebell base was never found, the rebells had forseen what was planned for them and never did anything about the SD filled with prissoners.
    And abou the stolen 40 SD´s.. well, there was a battle 20 of em´ was destroyed, 5 of em´ was captured and the rest escaped.
    Or somethin like that.. any ideas?

22. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    I'd love to keep this RP going, even under a different name... why don't we just restart, and perhaps make the Emporer an NPC that just "is"? Like the original was in A New Hope. I think that would work best. And I'd like to be GM... I've been wanting to try it for a while, but didn't dare.

23. Elseone

Jan 29, 2003
    OOC: I'll gladly take over for the rebels--in this RP or another.

24. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Okay.. lets have a vote about a new GM.

So far...

RBG is wiling to be a GM.

If n one else says they want to be a GM within the next three days. I will decide that RBG will be the next GM.
    Why do I get to decide that? Cuz Im the best :p . No, but someone has to do it.

25. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Hawk arms a .50 magnum handgun and kills himself.

OOC: Okay, my character is officially dead. I can join when we restart. Whenever that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.