main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive With Iron Fists: The Second Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Protius, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: Strange, isn't it, The_Dark_Overlord, that I offer to take leadership and you just use it?

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OOC: RGB.. yes.. isnt it? .. well.. if nothing else happends within the next three days.. U´l be the boss around here.

3. -Impavid-

-Impavid- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2003
    Sure, I think ReallyBoringGuy would make a good GM.

4. Elseone

Elseone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    OOC: So, we're still waiting for Cow_Girl, KnightHawk, and -Jaina-, right? I know -Jaina- personally, and I'll try to get her to post here. RBG should PM the other two. Did I miss anyone?

5. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Well, you needn't worry about me. I don't care who gets the power. Hopefully, though, that power will not be abused.

6. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC

Hey, I'm here. I would be willing to take over as GM as well if it was needed, I don't mind. I would just suggest if we are going to do something with this we had better decided and have the GM post the new thread, since all this OOC'ing will get this locked anyways.\

and I just want to get back to RPG'ing, I would still want to use the same character, it might just require some minor changes with my story.

7. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    *Gasp!* A competitor! :D

8. -Impavid-

-Impavid- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2003
    I still vote for RBG, no offense, Cow_Girl :)

9. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC

No offense taken ;) but it doesn't accomplish much with just one person taking the posistion 8-} Really, I don't care either way. Lets just get this thing going again, Heres a List of people that were playing, and we should *try* to get a hold of them to see if they are still intrested in doing this.

Players
    Darth_Protious (GM)
    Cow_Girl
    ReallyBoringGuy
    KnightHawk
    DarthSeti5
    Quinnithxtherol
    -Lord-Vader-
    Yomin_Carr
    The_Dark_Overlord
    Protege-of-Thrawn
    YouAgain
    -Jaina-
    Amidala14
    -Impavid-
    Elseone

I think that is pretty close to a a complete list, I noticed that some players showed intrest, or posted there character sheet, but never actually showed...

10. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Well, everyone here, do you want me to just post the new thread and let everyone who wants to just "show up" there? Most of the people on Cow_Girl's list really had little or no impact on this RP, and the rest are here discussing this.

11. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    I vote for RBG, because you already have a RPG Cow_Girl and that's not allowed. Otherwise, you would have had my full support!

12. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I decide, Im the boss atm RBG is the GM! :p .

13. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    I'm back. I'm not really sure whats happening in the story but it seems like we are selecting a new GM. What happened to Darth-Protius?

14. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Yes, -Lord-Vader-, I'm going to post a new IF shortly here, because it seems to me I got more votes than anyone else. If you or anyone else want to rejoin with the same or even a different character, that should be fine.

15. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I um, vote for Cow_Girl. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.