main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

With less than a week left, I'd like to give you all a big thank you!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by That_Wascally_Droid, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Well there are a lot of people I'd like to thank:

Ghost_Jedi: Seemingly my brother on the boards, this guy is easily one of the best members of all the boards. If everyone was like Ghost, we wouldn't need Mods

Grand_Moff_Kev: You're a newer member than a lot, but if anyone calls you a n00b you need to have them tell it to the White Warriors!

Stormcloud8: For some reason you are just a lot of fun to discuss ROTS with. You always have something insightful to say and I envy your ability to stay focused on only one forum like you do!

RebelScum 77: Even though you're a girl, I guess you're OK. You seem to be a de-facto Mod around here since you are so respected, but hey you deserve it!

Stinrab: You're the one who admitted me to this forum when it first went private, I thank you for that and for your role in creating this non-spoiler sanctuary!

Garth and Windy: You guys are just great! You participate in your own forum and that makes me respect you that much more. If there was a class on how to run an online message board, Garth and Windy should be teaching it!

If I forgot anybody, and I'm sure I did, don't think I've forgotten about you because I certainly have not!

I look forward to discussing ROTS with all of you after everyone has had a chance to see the film!

2. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    I hadn't posted at TFN in a couple of years. I was looking for a place to read edited hype material and that's how I got here.
    I'm so glad I did. It reminds me what I loved about posting in the first place. It really is a haven from the childish crap in most other places.
    Most importantly though, it infinitely multiplied my pre-movie excitiment by giving me a place where I could gobble up info and discuss Ep III without fear of being spoiled. Thanks guys.

3. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I can't stop laughing at WJE...hilarious. He gave new meaning to 'going out like a punk.'

4. Kittles93

Kittles93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2005
    i appreciate the chance of posting here tremendously...i actually posted a lot back in the day (back to pre-TPM) under a different name (Tom C) but could never remember the password so I reregistered just recently.

it's been a blast and a treat to be part of this board because i got a chance to really share my excitement without risking learning too much...

awesome job by the mods

5. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Yeah the White Warriors will never die. I also gotta give another shout out to Windu as he made me the offical jedi draft trendsetter :cool:

6. Kavic_Toth

Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 9, 2002
    Ghost, my man, same here. I hope you're going to be hitting one of the Midnight shows, because I look forward to talking about the movie with you!

We've had a ton of fun joking around here and at E3N before its demise. You know you are always welcome to pop in over at mine, too, man!

7. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    :(

Well, this'll be my last post at the JC before I see RotS. I'm travelling down to Kent tonight after work and we're going to the 00:30 showing in Maidstone.

I (like everyone above me ;) ) want to say a big thank you to everyone at the IIINS. Especially Windy and Garth, but also every single one of you who took the time and trouble to get in here. You've made my wait a lot easier than I though it was going to be. It certainly seems like the most civilised forum at the JC to me, and I know I'm not alone there. We won't see the likes of these days again. :(

So big hugs to all, and I'll be back probably in about 48, gushing in the appropriate threads.

Love you guys (and girls),
    BLaCKouT

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

:)

8. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    You're a god chap, Blackout! See you on the other side ;)

9. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    MTFBWY Blackout ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.