main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

With the success of Clone Wars, will we see more Star Wars animated series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Lord_Fate, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Fate

Lord_Fate Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2004
    It has already been confirmed that the TV series that George Lucas is executive producing will be live action and set between the two trilogies. But with the success of Clone Wars, could he also have a new Star Wars animated series in the cards as well? I'm sure he is not ready to get rid of the talents of the people behind Clone Wars. Their is so much they can do with that art style. And the partnership with Cartoon Network has been successful as well. Could we see some new Star Wars animated series in the future after Clone Wars is all done?

2. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I'd say there's a 99% probability of another animated series. Whether the Tartakovsky's team is involved or not? Not sure. I'd like them to be, but it'll probably boil down to money. And lawyers. So, money basically. [face_plain]

//shrugs

:) {||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    Yeah i rekon that there would be more...i think that becase the fans like it so much that he will give it to them...it cheaper then making a movie and quicker also...so yeah...we will see alot more

4. -Darth_Pozo-

-Darth_Pozo- Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2004
    Yeah, the rumors said that there would be a live-action series and an animated one, If it's true I'd like it to be about the Old-Old Republic with tons of Jedi knight action and some ancient Sith...:D

5. jengafett

jengafett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    I wish there was an animated one. They rock.

6. JdieKnight

JdieKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 1999
    I would not mind a "Rebel Wars" or "Rebel Alliance" animated series that ties Episode III and IV.

7. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    ^^^

Definitely true :D

8. CloneTrooper_3000

CloneTrooper_3000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2005
    Yeah, I'd love to see another animated series with the Tartakovsky team behind it. I'm with Darth Pozo, I'd love to see something set in the Old Republic, with the ancient Sith and all.

9. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Anything involving Tartakovsky and Star Wars would be a sure-fire winner in my book. I hope, and can almost guarantee, it'll happen. GL loves the work that GT has done thus far, so I bet CW: Volume Two isn't the last animated series we see from this crew. Bring it, I say. :cool:

10. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    I sure friggin hope so! I hope star wars will live on for another 15 or so years with plenty of t.v. shows, more SE of the movies, re releases, another animated show would be awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.