main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Without You, I'm Nothing: J/J post-Swarm War, Completed, 9/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawanlost, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    comments

Mathom:

Forget Jacen, this is Anakin Skywalker. He's a clone of his grandfather (but even worse--after all, the first Anakin didn't strangle Padme on purpose, Jacen meant to attack TK). At least Luke has a chance, because he's dealt with this before.

Frighteningly enough, I think Jacen is much more sure of himself as a Sith, than Anakin was in Episode III. To defend Jacen (maybe for the last time) he only hurt TK because she realized he was going dark. He didn't go to Hapes to hurt her. Sith logic= it's not his fault. :( Luke does have experience, but have the stakes ever been so high?

And Thourn is getting very annoying. I might even sink so low as to say he's a thorn Jaina's side (pun very much intended). He needs to die, and die soon! Where are Cem and his super-special Chiss commandos when you need them? Jaina needs to wrap it up in Unknown Space so she can rescue everyone else (no pressure!;) ).

Quite the thorn, [face_laugh] He certainly is going to learn not to play with lightsabers under normal circumstances. As far as pressure goes, Anakin put enough on Jaina for all of us.

Thanks, and [face_dancing] for first post.

NYCitygurl:

Thanks Nat [:D]

Poor Jaina. That's gotta hurt. And because she's hurt, Wyn and Jag are going to be distracted, and because they're in trouble, she's going to be distracted . . . This isn't going to be as easy as it had seemed.

Well, they're all three Corellian, and two are Force-sensetive, so I'd say luck is still on their side. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be burned like that- I get burned enough in the kitchen at work that I wouldn't wish it on anyone, except Thourn.

Go Ben!! Even though I'm not liking Jacen, he is making some valid points. Luke needs to understand better. Though I love his line about regretting telling Jacen to question everything!!!

[face_devil] Isn't the best bad guy the one who makes you empathize with him?

Thanks. I always knew that line would get Luke in just as much trouble as the "sword of the jedi" speech.

Healer_Leona :

Yikes. Everyone's in danger here. Poor Ben being used so easily.

Yup. You do have to feel bad for Ben. Remember, he's only nine at the end of Swarm War (I believe). Not that grandpa didn't do plenty at that age...

Jacen isn't as smart as he thinks. All decisions shouldn't be easy and without regret if they're the hard ones.

For once, I think Luke and Palapatine would agree- Jacen has much to learn.

Thanks [face_blush]

aurrasingrules101:

nice post, things are really starting to heat up! very interesting indeed. using Ysalamiri is the only way he'll ever beat jaina, though. and i still don't think he stands a chance...

Did I send you the beta instead of Nat? Just kidding, maybe.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the galaxy together. [face_laugh]

I just noticed that.

jaina_clan_solo:

Jacen has fully embraced his Sith personality... but I don't think that Luke has realized it yet. Ben was awesome coming out to defend his father. Although I do wish that he had actually done as he was told this time.

No, Luke's hope is eternal, and I think I've always admired that about him. Listening to the Force is a big theme here, and unfortunately, some characters are better at it than others. [face_worried]

let's hope that Jag and Wyn can hold off all of the Chiss commandos-- and that Jaina can quickly defeat Thourn.

I know you won't be disappointed. Thanks :)

Jade_Pilot :

Woohoo! Go Luke

I guarantee if he wouldn't hold himself back, Luke could take anyone, one on one.

Ya' gotta love a son who stands up for his dad!

Yes, but I think Ben might swing the odds in Jacen's favor :eek:

[face_blush]

2. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Luke better be ready. Jacen's really let himself go . . . :(

Hope Jaina comes out of her fight with Thourn okay. [face_praying]

Good post. Hope to read more of this soon. I have a feeling we're approaching the end . . . *insert dramatic endgame music here*

3. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Luke got defeated by Jacen! It's about time people realize he is much more powerful than Luke!

Great chapter and thanks for the PM!

Ben is cool!

4. Super_Jemi

Super_Jemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2006

Everything on Korriban reeked of the dark side.

I love the short, one sentience openings. It gives you a definitive starting point that you can build on as you go. It's a neat little device that I use way too often.

?Stay with the ship, Artoo,?

Every time they do that he has to come in and save their butts or something goes horribly wrong. At this point I'd say either or. Though probably the second one.

The Sith had finally been destroyed with the last clone emperor, and any being who would try to take up the mantle of the Sith after all these years had to be severely deranged.

That sounds about right.

?It?s all right, Ben. Just wait at the X-wing. Any sign or feeling of trouble, and you and Artoo take off. Your aunt and uncle will be here soon.?

....And Family Fun night did not go well for the Skywalkers and Solos that week...

?Wyn, she?s better off on her own right now. He?s dangerous, maybe even more than she realizes. Not that danger?s ever stopped her before.?

That sounds oddly ominous, if a bit cheeky.

?The Chiss should stop teaching treachery at the expense of combat training. If you can't fight for yourselves, who cares who attacks first??

That probably wasn't meant to be funny. Excellent action sequences, by the way.

On the far side, Jaina looked to see Chiss soldiers reentering the outer section of the command center, pouring fire toward the Fels. The instant of hesitation was all Thourn needed.

His right arm came up, slashing toward Jaina?s stomach. Almost a second too late, she spun out of the way. The tip of his blade traced a smoking wound, starting just above her kidney around to her back.

Crud on a cracker, I was right, sort of. Would ya look at that.

Everything he had ever read about Korriban was true, and shivers went up his spine for the first time in years.

That really doesn't bode well.

?Jacen, please come back to Ossus with us. I think you have a lot of people very worried about you. There?s a lot that needs to be explained.?

?Ask Jaina.?

Taken aback by Jacen?s mention of his sister, Luke probed again. ?What should I ask Jaina??

As if he had suddenly grown frustrated, Jacen shouted, ?Ask her why I'm doing what I'm doing! Ask her about your prophecy! Ask her why she'll never know peace!?

?Jacen, I don't understand.?

?Of course not. When was the last time you listened to the Force? When was the last time you made a decision you hated making, Uncle Luke? Have you ever had to do that? Have you ever made the decision to save millions, by letting one you love die??

The plot thickens. Jacen was almost cool there for a second there, too. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he blames his dear old Uncle Luke.

?What if you had to let my mother die to save a hundred random beings? Could you do it, Uncle Luke??

The question is, could Jacen? Could he let Jaina or Leia or Tenel Ka or Allana die to save hundreds? Luke knew, I'm guessing this is going somewhere with Anakin, that Myrkr was dangerous, and I think he said so or someone did. Jedi place the needs of those they serve above those. Anakin knew that and gave his life so that others could live. Jacen shouldn't blame Luke for that.

Suffer for those beneath her? Man, it's when he says that stuff you really notice just how far gone he is.

A tear ran down Jacen?s face, solitary and cold. His eyes burned like something out of a nightmare Luke had long ago. Luke?s danger sense spiked, and his emerald blade rose to intercept Jacen?s strike just short of his head.

That was beautiful. Is maybe Luke remembering his impressions form Mustafar? It's possible, I guess.

Suddenly another presence entered the room, and Luke felt Jaina?s lightsaber fly into his son?s waiting hand. The violet blade ignited. Ben's presence was pure determination, but Luke could sense the conflict in his son. Why had Ben left the ship?

?Take that back, Jacen! No one talks that way to my Dad.? [/i

5. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Great update!
    Jag/Wyn/Jaina = :eek: How terrible! Stupid tricky Chiss...

Jacen/Luke/Ben = [face_skull] Why do I sense death?!

Can't wait for more!

Telanna

6. Jessoass

Jessoass Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    ?Take that back, Jacen! No one talks that way to my Dad.?

All right Ben!!!Great post, can't wait for the next!!

Jess

PS thanks for the PM

7. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    :_|I miss my dorky YJK Jasa!

8. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    comments:

rebel_cheese:

I have a feeling we're approaching the end . . . *insert dramatic endgame music here*

Not the end, but definitely a flashpoint. I like the music though.

G__Anakin:

Luke got defeated by Jacen! It's about time people realize he is much more powerful than Luke!

I wouldn't say defeated. Luke actually has the position Obi-Wan had on Mustafar. If Ben hadn't arrived, Jacen would have had to attack Luke from below. But yes, Jacen has become quite powerful. I'm glad you like Ben. :)

Super_Jemi :

...And Family Fun night did not go well for the Skywalkers and Solos that week...

That's one way to put it. I crack up at least once every time you comment. [:D]

Crud on a cracker, I was right, sort of. Would ya look at that.

Again, lol. Yes, without the Force even a Jedi is only so good. I still have confidence in her. Wyn and Jag are doing all they can for her too.

That really doesn't bode well.

If any place would scare a Jedi Master, I'd guess that Korriban would be it. And you're right: it doesn't.

The plot thickens. Jacen was almost cool there for a second there, too. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he blames his dear old Uncle Luke.

I think he only sees weakness, where Luke sees compassion. Almost cool; kind of like his jokes almost being funny?

The question is, could Jacen? Could he let Jaina or Leia or Tenel Ka or Allana die to save hundreds? Luke knew, I'm guessing this is going somewhere with Anakin, that Myrkr was dangerous, and I think he said so or someone did. Jedi place the needs of those they serve above those. Anakin knew that and gave his life so that others could live. Jacen shouldn't blame Luke for that.

Unfortunately Jacen thinks he's found the easy way, and is going for it. I blame Vergere and her view of the dark side. But more on that later... Jacen already thinks he's beaten the challenge, because he evidently thinks he could have saved Anakin, and didn't, for the good of the mission.

That was beautiful. Is maybe Luke remembering his impressions form Mustafar? It's possible, I guess.

Paralelism strikes back. I may have been thinking of that when I wrote this.

Go Ben!!

You have to admire someone who's ready to stand up to Jacen after all the torture he's been through. I think Ben's finally done what Jacen and Luke should have both done: listen to the Force.

Thanks about the cliffhangers. I try to challenge myself to make them pay off, I hope I usually succeed. [face_blush]

TelannaTani:

Jag/Wyn/Jaina = :eek: How terrible! Stupid tricky Chiss...

They really are tricky. She's only more determined, now. And it's nothing a little bacta won't fix. Luckily I don't think Jag and Wyn saw it.

Jacen/Luke/Ben = [face_skull] Why do I sense death?!

Remember Yoda's words of wisdom about sensing the future. But in the end a Jedi should trust their instincts.

Jessoass:

All right Ben!!! Great post, can't wait for the next!!

Thanks, [face_blush] I'm trying. It has a lot to live up to.

jasa:

:_| I miss my dorky YJK Jasa!

I think Jaina and Luke might miss him more right about now. :_|

9. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    :eek: How did I miss this post?? :oops:

I can't believe I stumbled upon it only today, padawanlost. Silly me.

Anywho, excellent job! The foreboding in the first clip of Luke was great.... I could feel the famous "I have a bad feeling about this" quote almost spilling from my lips while reading it. When Luke though that Perhaps all the blame was owed to this ?Darth Serpentus.? , I wanted to give a gigantic wince that he was still not willing to see it was Jacen, although he definitely caught on later...

Jaina's fight scene was excellent! I loved her line about Chiss fighting techniques. ?The Chiss should stop teaching treachery at the expense of combat training. If you can?t fight for yourselves, who cares who attacks first?? Lol! Except maybe it came a little bit soon, although only because Thourn had that distraction ready. I was thinking it was going a bit too easy for her, considering that they were definitely planning on her coming to rescue Jag. Yet at the same time, I'm surprised she's already ended up wounded. I await eagerly to see how Jaina saves the day this time. :D

Wonderful dialogue between Jacen and Luke. ?I knew the day that I let Anakin die that I was more powerful than you, Uncle Luke." Yeouch, you're taking this back quite a long ways here. Is Jacen supposed to really have felt this at the time Anakin died, or is it something he's decided to think now that he's a Sith? Or are you leaving that up to us to decide for ourselves? Yikes!

A tear ran down Jacen?s face, solitary and cold. His eyes burned like something out of a nightmare Luke had long ago. Instant flashback to Anakin in ROTS there, standing on the balcony/overlook on Malastare after slaughtering the Separatists there, with tears running down his face... I could picture it exactly, and my, it was creepy! Great job with the descriptions.

And lastly, ?Jacen, I?m really starting to regret telling you to question everything.? [face_laugh] LOL! Great line there, Luke!

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see what will happen between Luke and Jacen. We know that *most likely* you'll end up redeeming Jacen, but we have no idea if you're actually going to kill Luke off or not. I'm wondering if Ben will become a surprisingly main participant in this battle...will he manage to save Luke or kill Jacen, or will Luke end up dying trying to save Ben when he jumps in unprepared? Guess I'll see! [face_worried]

10. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh wow, these two updates have been amazing.

Awww, that J/J scene in chapter 25 was really romantic, I loved that and I hope that we get to see more of that in the future.

Oh, and ?Go Ben? you show that son of a Sith?fine, Grandson of a Sith (my poor Ani) where that lightsaber fits the best.

Thanks for the pm?s and I?m really looking forward to read more and soon.

11. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    That was awesome, padawanlost!

BEN vs. JACEN!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C @};- S

12. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    comments:

jedi_master_gimpy:

I could feel the famous "I have a bad feeling about this" quote almost spilling from my lips while reading it

Thanks [face_blush] Definitely what I'm going for.

I'm surprised she's already ended up wounded. I await eagerly to see how Jaina saves the day this time. :D

She'll be fine, but it's not wise to upset her like that. Jag and Wyn have more to be worried about than Jaina.

Yeouch, you're taking this back quite a long ways here. Is Jacen supposed to really have felt this at the time Anakin died, or is it something he's decided to think now that he's a Sith? Or are you leaving that up to us to decide for ourselves?

We'll see how much Jacen is willing to reveal. He's been building to this for a long time, but I'm sure that his Sithly aspirations have encouraged him to revise history just a bit.

We know that *most likely* you'll end up redeeming Jacen, but we have no idea if you're actually going to kill Luke off or not. I'm wondering if Ben will become a surprisingly main participant in this battle...will he manage to save Luke or kill Jacen, or will Luke end up dying trying to save Ben when he jumps in unprepared? Guess I'll see! [face_worried]

All I'll say is that I've spent more time writing the next post than any other post in the story. [face_thinking]

Star_Angel:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them.

I liked that scene too [face_love]. It was really fun to write, and it made me happy to give them that moment, because they deserve the happiness the pro's won't give them. Its on the way, don't worry.

you show that son of a Sith?fine, Grandson of a Sith (my poor Ani) where that lightsaber fits the best.

Nice [face_laugh] I promise that by the end of this he'll get the chance. The question is, will he?

Hope to have the next chapter up in the next day or so. Thanks :)

Courtney_Solo:

BEN vs. JACEN!?!?!?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't worry, Dad's got a lot to say about Jacen ever getting near Ben again. Not saying Luke's going to lose his cool, but he's not a happy Jedi right now.

13. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    I think it would be too long to reply to each and every post I missed :p

Shortly then: Jag is saved :D Jaina has an apprentice and a Fel apprentice :eek: :D Jaina's hurt :( Damn that Chiss :mad: Jacen needs to be eliminated at once [face_plain] Oh and I liked the J/J part. Short but with a lot of important stuff there ;) :D

Good job with the story :) Can't wait for more :)

14. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    Chimpo, I think you covered just about everything. Thanks.

And though voting is done with, I'll nom you for most creative use of Faces in a reply. [face_laugh]

Loved it.

15. baby-jade

baby-jade Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    this story is so great i love it!!

16. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    Thanks baby-jade. Hope you stick around :)

Chapter 27

?Wyn, stay down,? Jag yelled, slipping out from behind the console to fire again. Ignoring his order, she dove forward, sliding behind an overturned desk. She fired twice, sending two more soldiers to the ground.

?Thanks for the advice, Jag,? she snickered, continuing to pour fire at their attackers.

Jag risked a glance behind him to where Jaina and Thourn were trading quick fencing strikes. Jag could see that Jaina was more than holding her own, but since she didn?t have the Force to aid her, he was afraid. She?d been through so much recently, and he could tell that she had been relying on the Force to help sustain her. If she couldn?t draw on it for support, there was a chance the colonel might outlast her.

To his left, a detonator exploded, sending shrapnel in all directions. Jag shielded his face, only to feel hot metal lance through his arm. In front of him, Wyn let out a small shriek, followed by a deep, relieved breath. Turning to him, she yelled, ?The ysalamari. They?re in the ceiling. The grenade took one out. I can feel the Force again.?

Jag wanted to order his sister to stay behind him and keep covered, but she wasn?t just his sister anymore. If Wyn wanted to be a Jedi, he knew sooner or later she would start acting like one. With the Fel family, everything was usually sooner.

?Cover me; I know how to help her.?

The Chiss set down heavy cover fire, advancing on the Fels steadily. For each soldier they hit, another arrived to reinforce the advance. They didn?t have much time before they were overrun. They needed Jaina, and Jaina needed the Force. Seeing the determination in her eyes, he nodded, and drew his second charric. Whatever Wyn had in mind, it was their only hope.

?Ben, so nice of you to join me.? Jacen smiled, feeling Luke?s advantage over him evaporate. ?I?m glad you listened to the Force rather than your father. I wish I had been as strong as you at your age.?

Across the room Luke scowled at his former apprentice. ?Leave Ben alone, Jacen!?

?I?m not your apprentice. I won?t let you destroy the Jedi,? Ben retorted, brandishing the violet blade toward Jacen. Luke?s jaw dropped as he watched Ben move to confront Jacen. What does he mean?

?Don?t look so shocked, Uncle,? Jacen warned him, the grin on his face retreating into bitter determination. ?That was your father?s prophecy. When you kept him from fulfilling it, the prophecy fell to Jaina and I. You do remember the ?Sword of the Jedi? speech you gave her, don?t you??

?I do.?

?Then you understand that I am the reason that she will never know peace. It was easy when I could manipulate her. I could hide my actions, and protect her. Now that she has discovered her own potential, this is the only way. She can stop the war, but if she does, the galaxy will be damned forever. I can?t let that happen."

?I?ve learned more than any Jedi alive, and all of it has taught me one thing: the Jedi are the imbalance in the Force. We create war, chaos, and suffering, all the while proclaiming ourselves the defenders of the galaxy. I won?t raise my child in that galaxy.?

?Jacen, we all obey the Force. How can we be harming the galaxy? Only the Sith look to the Force to justify the actions they have taken.?

?The Sith,? Jacen laughed, a ghostly echo dancing across the ceiling. ?The Sith use the Force to do what is right. Why have the gifts we do, and not use them? I saw visions of eternal war, and I saw the path to stopping it. I acted, and you applauded me. Now, you can?t accept that this is the next step. The war isn?t over, Uncle Luke. It?s just begun.?

Luke Skywalker paused, looking down into his nephew?s dark eyes. Certainly wiser than his years, Jacen Solo had been Luke?s great hope for continuing the Jedi into the generations that would follow. He had entrusted his son?s training to the young man, and considered his nephew one of his most-trusted advisors. And it had all been a lie.

?Vergere. She

17. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    First! :D

I'll be back with a real reply soon.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Luke . . .

"I'm sorry, Ben. This was the only way I could save you." Spookily reminds me of Betrayal . . . very nice link to it.

On a lighter note, nice to see Thourn's getting what's coming to him. :D Finish him off, Jaina!

18. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Jaina, Wyn and Jag just make a awesome team. Love their action scene.

I can't believe Luke is gone:_| and poor Ben[:D] Jacen is on my # 1 bad list now.

Great chapter=D=

19. Super_Jemi

Super_Jemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2006
    I must say, this is a wonderful way to end my day...Or rather, I guess start it by now. That's how addicting your storey has become. I get home from work, because as it turns out, I had to clean the whole fragging...no one cares, anyway, It's about ten until one in the morning and I had to check, just in case. You should be proud. I didn't even bother to slip the sneakers off yet. Very, very proud.

?Wyn, stay down,? Jag yelled, slipping out from behind the console to fire again. Ignoring his order, she dove forward, sliding behind an overturned desk. She fired twice, sending two more soldiers to the ground.

?Thanks for the advice, Jag,?

Maybe the Fels are more stubborn than the Solos...;)

Jag wanted to order his sister to stay behind him and keep covered, but she wasn?t just his sister anymore. If Wyn wanted to be a Jedi, he knew sooner or later she would start acting like one. With the Fel family, everything was usually sooner.

[face_laugh]

Jacen's little speech was...enlightening. I don't think even the NJO or th LOTF autrs would have ever thought of putting that spin on somting I'm quite sure they really only used for personality purposes, ways to bother us, and emotional scapegoats. Maybe. Been awhile since I've gotten to read any of the books.

?I told you, you weren?t strong enough. You won?t give up, even though you know the Force wills it. Attachment used to be forbidden to Jedi. I wonder why??

?But you?re doing this to protect Allana? That?s attachment. You?re willing to kill your sister to save your daughter?? Luke shook his head in frustration. ?I?m sure Jaina would give her life for Allana, but that?s not your decision. We don?t make decisions with lives like that.?

You've got to side with Luke. It is attachment, no matter how you spin it. And he's right about Jaina, though, she'd probably give her life for everyone in that room....Even if she may not like Jacen, he is her brothers, and if it would save him...

Every thought in Jacen?s mind built to one simple conclusion, which he fought so hard to escape: he'd failed them all.

That's not fair. You help us be angry at him, you make us want to hate him...an you make him human again! You make us want to cuddle him and tell him it's okay. Evil.

?No, we can?t,? Jacen whispered, his eyes opening, staring right at Ben. ?But I can.?

Jacen?s lightsaber ignited through Luke?s chest, and letting go, the Jedi Master crumbled to the floor.

I retract my comments. That's alot of emotional baggage to sift thourgh this early.

And...should everyone maybe be able to feel that? Like, I dunno, Mara...Leia...Jaina...Oh god, Mara's gonna flip and Leia's gonna freak out! This still isn't lookign like a fun trip. Though, I'm pretty sure this is rock bottom, so it can only go up...

...now, watch it get worse.

?It?s alright, Ben,? Luke coughed. ?This is the way of the Force. I?m proud of you. I felt your conflict. Thank you.?

I don't think that's the biggest probem right now, nor will it make him feel better. Good job, Farmboy. You may have helped save the galaxy for the hundreth time, but you just basically screwed your son up for the rest of his life.

?I?m sorry, Ben. This was the only way I could save you.?

Warped and twisted an evil. You or Jacen right now. Kidding, just Jacen...but that was mean! Come on! You can't end it there!

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    ?I?ve learned more than any Jedi alive, and all of it has taught me one thing: the Jedi are the imbalance in the Force. We create war, chaos, and suffering, all the while proclaiming ourselves the defenders of the galaxy. I won?t raise my child in that galaxy.?

Poor Jacen, so warped in his thinking.

Luke!!!! Oh no! :eek: :eek:

21. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Wyn is awesome :D

And Jaina kicked that Chiss guys ass :cool:

And now to the most shocking part...

:eek: OH MY GOD!!! YOU KILLED LUKE!!!!

:_|

22. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[face_not_talking] No?no?no?no?no?no?no?no?Luke

Luke can?t be dead, it?s just not possible, I mean, he is Luke, he is supposed to live forever.

I?m crying rivers here and I?m going to keep doing so I guess.

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Oh, well, this was still an amazing update?I still can?t believe that you killed Luke?and thanks for the pm, I?m really, really, looking forward to read the next update.

23. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    The Force was eternal, but Luke Skywalker was gone.

The Jedi Master?s robes fell in a limp pile to the floor, in the desperate grasp of his son. Disbelief turned to shock, and Ben jumped as he felt Jacen?s hand on his shoulder. Clutching at the empty robes, Ben screamed into the Force, toward distant loved ones, who would soon know his pain.

?I?m sorry, Ben. This was the only way I could save you.?

*Screams* :eek:

*shivers*

.... :eek: you killed Luke (well Jacen did actually) but that's just so permanent... [face_worried] things are not looking good for Ben right now.

And Wyn was really smart, figuring out how exactly to help Jaina... things are going to get a lot more interesting for Thourn now.

can't wait to see what happens next!

jcs

24. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    :eek: Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:_|

25. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    I'm loving this story thanks for the PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.