main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Without You, I'm Nothing: J/J post-Swarm War, Completed, 9/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawanlost, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathom

Mathom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 2006
    You killed Luke!!! :eek: :_| :eek:

?I?m sorry, Ben. This was the only way I could save you.?

Jacen you have major problems! [face_devil] What ever inspired you to think that Ben needed "saving"? But I think Ben will pull through. He'll get tortured by Jacen more, but I have faith in his new found ability to resist the dark side. After the way his dad went down, I don't think he has it in him to follow Jacen's path.

How is Mara going to react to this. She's still on Danthomir, right? I hope his death doesn't cause her to do something rash.

Jaina kept her concentration, and swung low toward his feet, drawing his blade down. Springing back on her heels, she flicked her wrist up, sending her blade slicing through the colonel?s outstretched left arm. Gasping in pain, and clutching his wound, Thourn fell hard to the ground at Jaina's feet.

Poor Thourn, losing his hand. I just feel so bad for him. Not. :p But he'll have lots of time to think on his lack of judgement while he watches Jaina and the Fels wipe out his men. And where are the rest of the Fels? I'm still waiting for that fun family reunion. 8-} Formi better watch out!

But go Jaina! Now she has the Force back, so she can finish off those Chiss and save day! Surely the Chiss didn't forsee this, so there's nothing else waiting in the wings, right. I just hope feeling her beloved Uncle Luke's death doesn't throw Jaina off too much. She needs to finish up here and go knock some sense into her idiotic brother.

Wonderful job! =D=

2. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    :_| NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT LUKE!

Ok, now I'm just mad. But I'll be back, I promise....

3. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Nice update! =D=

Jag wanted to order his sister to stay behind him and keep covered, but she wasn?t just his sister anymore. If Wyn wanted to be a Jedi, he knew sooner or later she would start acting like one.

That was very honest of Jag to notice and admit that, but then he's always been good about realizing he needs to let Jaina do her own thing to a certain extent as well.

With the Fel family, everything was usually sooner. Lol! [face_laugh]

And Jacen... *shivers* [i"]It?s taken me years to accept that this is my destiny."[/i] Hmm, that ties in and makes it a bit clearer what you were saying about him twisting his memories slightly to take credit for Anakin's death, but also shows how he was aware of it a bit all along, it just took a long time for him to truly open himself to it....

"I will kill you, and I will kill Jaina, and the galaxy will finally know peace.? I believe, Luke, that the correct response here would be "Only Sith deal in absolutes." ;) Seems like a might big jump, despite the destiny he's believing in, that kiling Jaina will be enough for him to get control and establish peace.

Oooh! As soon as Jacen dropped his shields I knew it was a trick! Evil Jacen...he knew exactly how to reel Luke in! And Luke, while I admire his desire to bring Jacen back, played into it completely, to the point of showing very poor judgement. Ironically enough, I believe the guilt Jacen showed up is truly what he feels, and also what he draws upon to keep him focused on this dark path.

While I appreciate Jaina's mercy, I have a feeling that Thourn will manage to make it out without that justice she was hoping for from the Chiss....or if he does get it, it will be as a "fall guy" so Formbi gets off scott free. Either way, it would make me :mad:

I feel so sorry for Ben! Although I'm very glad he recognized the choice he would have made to get revenge and chose not to. So like Luke (and like both his parents!) to affirm those that had fallen, there at the end.

?I?m sorry, Ben. This was the only way I could save you.? Grrrr to you, Jacen. :mad: I'm not sure exactly what he means by this, whether it's a clever trap or he honestly feels like he saved Ben as he is "saving the whole galaxy" by doing this. It's like that horrible "I'm doing this for your own good" on an entirely new level.

Argghhh! So sad to see Luke die, but I had guessed that it was coming. :(

4. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Oh my God. You do realize you just killed Luke, right? I mean, Luke Skywalker?!!

Bad, bad author!!

:p

Yay for Jaina and the Force, though!

nice postie!

5. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    And here I thought you were telling me that all would be ok... ARG! [face_devil]

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said...I can't believe you killed Luke off!

But then, I'm proud that you had the guts to! :p Most don't.

This is going to be SUPER interesting! And YAY! for Jaina and Jag! Hope everyone's alright! I can't wait for the next one!

Telanna

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Very nice post =D= The way you killed Luke off was very excelently done. This is one of the best-written posts of the story :)

7. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    Comments

rebel_cheese:

First

...Like before I even PM'd. Well played ;)

Yes, lots of use of the shock face in these replys. I'm glad that everyone wasn't expecting it, actually. Yes, I know, evil me.

And yes, Jacen is being really creepy with Ben now. I promise Ben's not going to want any of that.

PRINCESSCAMBRIA:

Jaina, Wyn and Jag just make a awesome team. Love their action scene.

Much more to come, and some Fel and Fel flying too [face_love]

I can't believe Luke is gone:_| and poor Ben[:D] Jacen is on my # 1 bad list now.

As Jacen should be, on everyone's list. Even his parents will be hard-pressed to not hate him, now. Being the bad guy in our story does have its drawbacks, like being hated.

Thank you [face_blush]

Super_Jemi

I must say, this is a wonderful way to end my day...

If finging out Luke Skywalker's dead is a wonderful way to end your day, I feel really bad for you having to go to your job, whatever it is. And I thought Imperial Coffee was bad. ( Yes, that's a crack at Nat's avatar [face_laugh]). I'm indeed very proud. [face_blush]

Jacen's little speech was...enlightening.

He must have spent a summer at Bothan Spin Doctor camp as a kid, cause he's really bending some truths, and being crazy. It does set up a lot of his Sithly character though[face_devil]

You've got to side with Luke. It is attachment,

Of course it is, but we all know how well logic worked with Anakin on Mustafar.

That's not fair. You help us be angry at him, you make us want to hate him...an you make him human again! You make us want to cuddle him and tell him it's okay. Evil.

Yes, evil, but the question is, can anyone in the story still find that empathy for him?

I retract my comments. That's alot of emotional baggage to sift thourgh this early.

Agreed.

And...should everyone maybe be able to feel that? Like, I dunno, Mara...Leia...Jaina...Oh god, Mara's gonna flip and Leia's gonna freak out! This still isn't lookign like a fun trip. Though, I'm pretty sure this is rock bottom, so it can only go up...

...now, watch it get worse.

Next chapter. We're pretty close to bottom. And though Ben might not be comforted by his father's words, they will be fresh in his mind when he most definitely needs them.

Good job, Farmboy. You may have helped save the galaxy for the hundreth time, but you just basically screwed your son up for the rest of his life.

Well, Jacen's certainly helping, and truth be told, Luke's been a much better father than his father was to him most of his life.

Don't worry, I'll have the next update up saturday or sunday. Thanks [:D]

Healer_Leona :

Poor Jacen, so warped in his thinking.

Indeed, to the point he doesn't even realize it. And that's when things get frightening.

Luke!!!! Oh no!:eek: :eek:

Sadly, yes. But we may just see him later, a little more blue than usual. He does have some people to say goodbye to.

Chimpo_the_Sith:

Wyn is awesome :D

She tries. I can't wait to get her a lightsaber.

And Jaina kicked that Chiss guys ass:cool:

Never a doubt in my mind. very :cool:

OH MY GOD!!! YOU KILLED LUKE!!!!;)

Jacen did it [points_finger]

Star_Angel:

Luke can?t be dead, it?s just not possible, I mean, he is Luke, he is supposed to live forever.

If Yoda couldn't live like five days more to help Luke fight the Emperor, then no Jedi can live forever, but it makes me sad too.

Oh, well, this was still an amazing update?I still can?t believe that you killed Luke

[face_blush] Thank you. I'm sorry that its so sad. I tried to make it emotional, but I don't want to leave you sad. [:D]

jaina_clan_solo :

you killed Luke (well Jacen did actually) but that's just so permanent...[f

8. baby-jade

baby-jade Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED LUKE!!!!:_| :_|

9. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    I'd like to take the chance to congratulate all the winners at the awards yesterday, and to highlight all the hardwork of Luna and everyone else behind the scenes. I had a fabulous time, and hope many of you did as well. It was an honor to be nominated against authors and stories that inspired me to stop lurking and write, and I thank you all again for your support.

Chapter 28

Leaping into the center of the Chiss position, Jaina?s lightsaber swung brilliantly through everything in her path. Charric blasts deflected into body armor, and blazing azure sliced through limbs with every movement, sending soldier after soldier to the floor. Coming to Jaina?s aid, Jag and Wyn both continued their fire, but with the Force flowing through her, Jaina was unstoppable.

The entire platoon lay dead, encircling the lone Jedi. Her lightsaber slid back into its hilt, and Jaina let out a sigh of relief. Wyn noticed first, and ran to Jaina, nearly tripping on the mound of dead Chiss surrounding her. Almost as close behind, Jag wrapped both women in a gigantic hug.

?You did it, Jaina,? Wyn exclaimed.

Jaina nodded back, easing Jag?s hand from the lightsaber burn around her side. Leaning down to her lips he drew her close, kissing her heavily before letting her go.

?You shouldn?t doubt your Master, Wyn,? Jag laughed to his sister.

Jaina arched an eyebrow at him. ?You?re not going to be laughing when she?s picking you up off the ground with the Force. I know you prefer to fly by clawcraft.?

?Come on, let?s get out of here.? Wyn motioned toward the open blast door.

?Wyn, Thourn?s not dead. We?re taking him with us. The plot against your family was just the beginning. Something really bad is happening here.? Jaina crossed the destroyed command center toward the spot she had left the wounded Colonel, only to find him gone.

?Stang,? she muttered. Closing the distance behind her, Jag and Wyn both stared questioningly at the arm lying on the floor.

Wasting no time, Jaina stretched her senses stretched through the base, searching for the wounded Chiss. Sensing him near the clawcraft hanger, she jumped up, urging Jag and Wyn after her.

Her muscles protested until she bathed them in a burst of revitalizing Force energy, yelling, ?Come on! He?s this way. We can still catch him.?

Running down the hallway, Jaina followed the Force like a current toward the colonel. She had to stop him. If they didn?t interrogate him, they might never know who was after the Fel family until it was too late. The doors to the hanger were within her sight, and as they slid open she saw Thourn climbing into the nearest clawcraft. Jaina reached out in the Force toward him, just as a sickening wave of pain washed over her, as if every member of her family had suddenly been stabbed. Crumbling to the ground as Jag reached her side, they looked up to watch the clawcraft rocket skyward.

?Jaina? What?s wrong??

Mara could still feel the galaxy spinning, but there was no light; every star had gone nova, and encased all she knew in the bitter vacuum of space, alone. She had felt the heat in her heart incinerate, the hopes and dreams she had made with him, the embers lighting a fire that burned cold and black, and left nothing. There was no comfort, no way to grab onto his presence, his breath, his last touch.

Luke Skywalker was gone.

But Mara Jade Skywalker couldn?t let him go.

Then she felt her son scream, and his signature in the Force disappear.

For years she had blamed him for taking her life from her, but in the end Luke Skywalker had given Mara Jade a new life, greater and more rewarding than anything she could ever have imagined. He had helped her make the galaxy a better place. He?d helped her make up for many of the things she?d done in the service of the Empire.

All that Luke had done for her as a friend still paled in comparison to the love he had given her. He?d given her the chance to be part of a family, and the chance to start a new one. He?d given her the greatest gift of

10. Mathom

Mathom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 2006
    Oh dear! This is not good!

Thourn's escaped, but will he be able to make it past our dear friends the former residents of Dagobah? Thiz one thinkz not.

The Ben/Jacen scene has some lovely echoes of the Luke/Vader scene in ESB. Let's hope Ben can be as strong as his Dad was. I hope Mara can put herself back together in time to help him, since we all know Jaina's too preoccupied with Chiss matters to make it.

Jacen is totally [face_devil] and deluded if he thinks Ben is just going to submit like that after he killed Luke (but then again, Vader seemed to think Luke would be overjoyed to discover just who's son he was, so it might be genetic).

Poor Han and Leia, I wonder what Jacen has in store for them on Korriban (surely he wouldn't kill them too, would he? [face_worried] )

And Jaina... I can't imagine how hard that must have it her. Good thing she has Jag to take care of her, I have a feeling she'll need the comfort. It's one thing to know Jacen's become a Sith, it's another to thing to feel him kill your uncle.

I really like how you're capturing everyone's characters, especially Ben and Wyn's. Your feel how much those two have grown through the course of the story.

Great update! =D=

11. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, poor Ben, poor everyone, I really hope that Luke will come back as a force ghost or something.

They are all in it for some hard times ahead, not that they aren?t always, but I hope that they will get through it.

Wonderful pm padawanlost and thanks for the pm.

12. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great Chapter [face_love] [face_love]

Thanks for the PM[face_love]

I love that Luke is dead even though he is one of my favorite characters. He has just be alive too long![face_dancing]

13. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    That was an awesome chapter. =D=

All he could think of was his mother, and how sad she would be. He?d let his father down; he couldn?t fail her too. If she were here, he thought, what would she do?
    Poor Ben...He's really trying to be strong and mature here and make good choices even though he is surrounded by darkness. Stay strong Ben. **gives Ben a force hug**

?You shouldn?t doubt your Master, Wyn,? Jag laughed to his sister.
    Jaina arched an eyebrow at him. ?You?re not going to be laughing when she?s picking you up off the ground with the Force. I know you prefer to fly by clawcraft.?
    I'd like to see that[face_laugh]

14. Super_Jemi

Super_Jemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2006
    If finging out Luke Skywalker's dead is a wonderful way to end your day, I feel really bad for you having to go to your job, whatever it is. And I thought Imperial Coffee was bad. ( Yes, that's a crack at Nat's avatar ). I'm indeed very proud.

Actually, I was just happy you had updated, I hadn't gotten around to the post yet. It was just a long day. Not horrible, just long and kinda grueling. Besides, a job with free coffee and book discounts is definitely a good job. And I think I can ball park where..Nat? works. Our new boss just transferred from one of those. Hence the day. But woot! I get another post, maybe a few more before my trip...

The entire platoon lay dead, encircling the lone Jedi. Her lightsaber slid back into its hilt, and Jaina let out a sigh of relief. Wyn noticed first, and ran to Jaina, nearly tripping on the mound of dead Chiss surrounding her. Almost as close behind, Jag wrapped both women in a gigantic hug.

An interesting way to end their day.[face_whistling] Though I have a feeling it's far from over.

?You?re not going to be laughing when she?s picking you up off the ground with the Force. I know you prefer to fly by clawcraft.?

Snarky Jaina's back. [face_laugh]

?Stang,? she muttered. Closing the distance behind her, Jag and Wyn both stared questioningly at the arm lying on the floor.

There always seems to be one or two of those lying around, doesn't there?

Jaina reached out in the Force toward him, just as a sickening wave of pain washed over her, as if every member of her family had suddenly been stabbed. Crumbling to the ground as Jag reached her side, they looked up to watch the clawcraft rocket skyward.

Uh-oh...

Luke Skywalker was gone.

But Mara Jade Skywalker couldn?t let him go.

Then she felt her son scream, and his signature in the Force disappear.

Double uh-oh. Jacen may not be answering to Jaina if Mara gets there first.

In the end, Mara knew she had killed Luke Skywalker, just as the Emperor had commanded. Not with her blade, but her stubbornness, and her irrational impatience. She had been so worried for Ben; her determination had blinded her.

Now, in a darkness of her own creation, she was lost.

The again, maybe not. Time to try and save Mara from herself, I think.

?Luke?s dead, Han.? Letting the words pass her lips, the tears finally poured out.

Though, right now, for now, Leia's taking it all right. Well, as all right as someone can who lost their twin.

?Thiz one iz ready to hunt, Jedi Veila.?

?Alright,? she said arming her laser cannons, ?let?s make it quick. Something?s going on down there with Jaina.?

And now the other kids are getting in on the action. :D

Ben shrieked, but held tight to his lightsaber, fortifying himself with the energy of the Force, and struck again, under Jacen?s guard. Turning his blade inward, but not in time, the violet blade tore through Jacen?s robe, into his side. Ben quickly pulled back on the blade, losing his concentration as he watched the smoke rise from his cousin?s side. The smell of singed flesh nauseated him.

?Jacen, I?m??

?Sorry!? Jacen yelled, finishing the sentence, and force-pushing Ben hard across the room. ?I was impressed. Did you feel how powerful you became with your anger on your side? Unleash that power, Ben.?

Aw, Ben. He's got to be so confused right now. The cousin he thought was helping him killed his father. Well, twists and turns. Now he's got to figure out how to stay aline until Leia and Han get there. But that Skywalker resilience and stubbornness has got to come in handy now more than ever.

?You?re mine now, Ben. There is no escape.? The crimson lightsaber deactivated, and Jacen crooked his hand to release the now-familiar blast of lightening. Ben concentrated on the Force, struggling against Jacen?s hold on his body.

Mom? Jaina?

What's with all the cliffhangers all of a sudden? I think everyone wants to see Jacen get b

15. Jessoass

Jessoass Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    I know I'm a little late and I'm sorry for that. [face_blush]

Oh my god you killed Luke!:_|

And poor Ben Mom? Jaina?, what's going to happen now?[face_worried] Can't wait for the next update![face_mischief]

Jess

And thank you for the PM.

16. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Nice update! You did a good job of flickering through the various characters to show their response to Luke's death.

Definitely a Jaina comment, lol! [face_laugh]

?Wyn, Thourn?s not dead. We?re taking him with us. The plot against your family was just the beginning. Something really bad is happening here.? Jaina crossed the destroyed command center toward the spot she had left the wounded Colonel, only to find him gone.

Just as I suspected. He's gotten away...for now, at least.

It'll be interesting to see waht will happen between Jacen, Ben, Han and Leia in the immediate future. I don't think Han and Leia will be ready to take Jacen out, yet at the same time, oddly, I think Han will be more willing to do what has to be done than Luke was in some ways. Whatever the case, at this point I'm guessing Jacen will escape with Ben to wreak more havoc for a while...

In the end, Mara knew she had killed Luke Skywalker, just as the Emperor had commanded. Not with her blade, but her stubbornness, and her irrational impatience. She had been so worried for Ben; her determination had blinded her.

Poor Mara! :_| She's going to have some major guilt to get over. While I'm glad she's not determined to fly off at Jacen for revenge, I think her destructive feelings towards herself might be just as bad. She needs to pull together to save Ben, but even then I have a feeling she's going to be very worried about letting him down as well....

Great post! :)

17. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Don't you dare kill off Ben, too! I'll never speak to you again! *must go blow my nose....so sad*

18. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    :_| Poor Ben! Kick Jacen's bum!

19. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    =D= I must say, this is one of the best chapters so far. wonderful job, i really enjoyed this one! keep it up, this just keeps getting better.

20. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    Comments:

Mathom:

Thourn's escaped, but will he be able to make it past our dear friends the former residents of Dagobah? Thiz one thinkz not.

Our friends from Dagobah aren't the only ones on the way to Eloran. [face_thinking]

The Ben/Jacen scene has some lovely echoes of the Luke/Vader scene in ESB. Let's hope Ben can be as strong as his Dad was.

Thank you. I was definitely thinking ESB. Lets just say Ben's asking the right people for help.

Poor Han and Leia, I wonder what Jacen has in store for them on Korriban (surely he wouldn't kill them too, would he?[face_worried])

I don't think he'd kill them, because he doesn't feel they're a threat to him: Luke obviously was. So is Jaina. Not that his parents would appreciate that distinction.

I really like how you're capturing everyone's characters, especially Ben and Wyn's. You feel how much those two have grown through the course of the story.

[face_blush] Thanks a lot. After the Jaina and Jag plot, the subplot of Ben and Wyn both discovering who they are as Jedi has become an important part of the story, and I promise to continue with it. I like them both a lot.

Star_Angel :

Oh, poor Ben, poor everyone, I really hope that Luke will come back as a force ghost or something

I am quite the fan of the Force Ghost. I think we can plan on seeing him again.

They are all in it for some hard times ahead, not that they aren?t always, but I hope that they will get through it.

They have many hard times ahead, but I have faith in the Force to bring them through it. Thanks [face_blush]

G__Anakin:

I love that Luke is dead even though he is one of my favorite characters.

It really changes the galaxy, in all kinds of ways, not to mention the power structure of the Jedi Order. Interesting developments we shall see more of. Thanks :)

PRINCESSCAMBRIA:

Thanks [face_blush]

Poor Ben...He's really trying to be strong and mature here and make good choices even though he is surrounded by darkness. Stay strong Ben. **gives Ben a force hug**

Force hug, theres an idea. I think you're on the right track.

I'd like to see that [face_laugh]

Give her a little time to practice. ;)

Super_Jemi :

I totally understand. I've done time in bookstores and coffee shops, loved both, but they can wear you down. And I spent way too much money on cd's from the bookstore :D

An interesting way to end their day. Though I have a feeling it's far from over.

Not by a long shot. But a moment of respite is handy.

Snarky Jaina's back.[face_laugh]

Glad to see the Killiks didn't take her sense of humor.

There always seems to be one or two of those lying around, doesn't there?

With Jedi around, yes.

The again, maybe not. Time to try and save Mara from herself, I think.

If Mara can realize that she's not responsible for his death, she'll be okay. Then again, she's about as stubborn as Han when she wants to be.

hat's with all the cliffhangers all of a sudden? I think everyone wants to see Jacen get beat, helped whatever, and like now. Ben's calling for the two people he trusts at this point. Leia's got to get there. Soon.

Well, Jacen's in for a surprise real soon. But I wouldn't say it will be the end. The Falcon's timing is going to pay off well for Ben, and Allana.

Jessoass :

Oh my god you killed Luke! :_|

No, Jacen did. Over there, [points_left]

And poor Ben Mom? Jaina?, what's going to happen now? [face_worried]

Now Ben hopes someone comes to help him. Which I don't think he should be worried about.

jedi_master_gimpy:

You did a good job of flickering through the various characters to show their response to Luke's death.

Thanks. It's been difficult to sort all the storylines and splic

21. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    OOOh poor Mara losing Luke. Poor Han and Leia now having to deal with their son. :( :(

22. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    I could see where it feels like that, especially that last post where it had the feel of flickering back and forth between all the different plot threads and how they're beginning to come together. Glad it's something you're enjoying! :)

[face_laugh] Glad to hear it!

23. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    *screams as loud as humanly possible*

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke!!! :_| :_| :_|

OMG, OMG, OMG! :_|

Jacen is such a .... [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] :mad:

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
    (Sorry I missed 27)

C @};- S

24. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    :_| :_|

That hit them all so hard-- poor Mara, feeling all of that guilt. :_| And Ben having been there...

Anyway another wonderfully written chapter! I really like the way you pulled together all of the different characters for their reactions to Luke's death.

Can't wait to see the next part!

jcs

25. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    *sniff*

Yay for Jaina?s victory, but AHHH for her loss.

And remind me ? when did the Dagobah three get to Jaina? I?ve forgotten.

And seriously, couldn?t we make a LITTLE more headway before you gave us another evil cliffie? I just wanted to reach out and take hold of Ben and say, ?HELP IS ON THE WAY, KID!? :_|

Voz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.