main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Without You, I'm Nothing: J/J post-Swarm War, Completed, 9/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawanlost, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Great chapter as usual, padawanlost! Enjoyed Wyn's banter considerably, she was hilarious! [face_laugh] 'When's the wedding' indeed.

Poor Mara . . . :_| Maybe Luke softened her up enough that she won't carve Jacen up and save him in ziploc bags . . . and maybe that won't be such a bad thing.

So Jaina and Jag are going to stay together . . . very nice. I'm glad they are. They are the best coupling for either Jaina or Jag, it's nice to see that there'll be a happy ending . . .

That is, unless Jacen cuts one of them down first. [face_worried]

Can't wait for more!

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I would absolutely collapse and pass away if my husband was killed. :_|

I am REALLY liking Mara now, too. *sniffle*
    And LOOK, I'm actually responding on time! Woot! [face_dancing] :p

Great update! I can SO not wait for more!

Impatiently,

Courtney @};- Solo

3. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Oh course you KNOW my favorite part:

?Vengeance won?t bring me back, Mara. I?ll always be with you. You can feel that. There?s no death??

??There is the Force.?

?And our love.? The spirit dissipated, leaving Mara in the cold cavern, still clutching his robes.

Well done! =D=

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love this!! The scene with Mara is sad and emotion-packed, but my favorite part was with Kyp and Corran. I'm so excited, waiting to see what will happen with the Jedi Order. That scene was perfect.

And, of course, the last line is priceless :D

5. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    comments

sorry for the delay. I've been reading bloodlines all night. no spoilers from me, i promise.

G__Anakin:

[:D]

JainaJag14:

Me like updates.

Like oxygen ;)

:_|Mara:_| She really is torn. I hope that she takes Luke's advice and not go after Jacen. I don't want her to die too. Ben has suffered too much to lose his mother too.

I think he got to her in time. But she needs to watch it. Don't need the whole family going dark side [face_worried]

It's was funny how Jag didn't really get the whole Force prophecy thing. And Wyn really does have perfect timing

He'll have plenty of time to get used to it ;) Hopefully Jaina's first lesson with Wyn is on tact.

TelannaTani:

I thought you'd be glad Mara wasn't lost. :)

And the last line was perfect - perfect Soontir, perfect response, perfect Jaina.

[face_blush] Thanks.

Star_Angel:

Okay, that made me laugh

Good, I can't make it all depressing and sad. She needs some happiness right now, and so do the Fel's.

I feel sorry for Mara , but I?m glad that Luke came and talked to her, now I?m just curies to see what she will do now.

I think Mara will have a big part to play in stopping Jacen, but we'll wait and see ;)

Thanks. More is definitely on the way.

jasa:

poor Mara, but it was good that Luke was able to talk to her. I can't wait until Jaina confronts Jacen.

Strangely enough, dead Jedi seem to have better sense of time than living ones. As for Jacen and Jaina's meeting, I promise neither of them is excited. And Sith are supposed to be arrogant about stuff like that. [face_worried]

PRINCESSCAMBRIA :

I really enjoyed the interaction between Kyp and Corran. This will make for intriguing times ahead...who will lead the Jedi? or will they split like in DN?

Excellent question: one they're both going to have a lot of trouble answering. We of course will se much more of them soon.

I sure hope Mara listens to her farmboy, but that would be too easy. hum...

I think Mara is definitely questioning a lot of things, but it helps that she hasn't had to confront Jacen in her angered state.

That's Jaina's destiny in a nut shell. Jag needs to get that and support her.

I think we'll see soon that he's going to do everything he can to support her [face_love]

Again, Wyn adds comic relief.

I think she inherited all of Jag's sense of humor too ;)

Healer_Leona

Hadn't even thought of the hole Luke's passing would leave in the Jedi Order. Time to see how they do without him I guess.

And now both of his proteges are gone too. No one's handing the order to Jacen at this point. We'll see how much they trust Jaina, and each other.

?And our love.?[face_love] [face_love]

Love's Luke's secret weapon, and has done more good than his lightsaber ever did. I hope his Jedi Order remembers the value of it.

Poor Jaina, I actually feel sorry for her having such a destiny.

I think she finally has the strength to deal with it, after spending much of her life recklessly trying to tempt it.

Really enjoyed the dialog between the Fels and Jaina.

Thanks. As a group they're very much fun to write.

rebel_cheese :

Enjoyed Wyn's banter considerably, she was hilarious![face_laugh] 'When's the wedding' indeed.

Her humor reminds me of Artoo, except we get to know what she says. Of course maybe she's sensing something in the Force we haven't noticed yet.

Maybe Luke softened her up enough that she won't carve Jacen up and save him in ziploc bags . . . and maybe that won't be such a bad thing.

I know we all think Jacen deserves punishment, but he has been horribly misled, and tricked. If really hope he is redeemable.

So Jaina and Jag are going to stay together . .

6. Jessoass

Jessoass Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Great update! [face_blush]

I'll never get tired of saying it, I love Jaina! [face_laugh]

Thanks for the PM

Jess

7. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    This last chapter was great, not so much action, but I loved the dialogues. :) I hope Mara won't die, Ben need her. It's bad enough his father died, he shouldn't be without Mom only because of her stubbornness... [face_worried] But you caught Mara very well. I liked the idea with the flashbacks.
    I'm wondering waht will happen know on Ossus, this is getting very interesting, I think [face_thinking]

I also like the second part, it's good to hear, that Jag knows everything by now. And I like Soontis humour [face_laugh] Although it was a bit surprising, that Jag lost nearly his temper and not Jaina :p This is something new to me. Wyn really knows, how she is able to annoy her brother :p

It was great chapter and I'm hoping for more :)

8. Super_Jemi

Super_Jemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2006

Gah, I hate moving, I finally get all settled in and they're like, "Oh, you have no internet? Oops, we goofed," but I guess it's ok because you updated for my birthday, even if I did miss it.

I can't even give you the long proper review you deserve because now we're doing the hurricane spaz attack. Now I get five seconds to myself.

I love it and I can't wait for your next post!

?Haven?t you learned by now, Jaina Solo, that you are pretty hard to kill??

[face_laugh]
    So true!

?Sir, I promise you can have Wyn back.?

I liked that too.:p

9. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    comments

Jessoass:

I'll never get tired of saying it, I love Jaina!

Even hugghing bugs, I'd have to agree with you [:D]

Thanks!

Cem_Fel:

I hope Mara won't die, Ben needs her. It's bad enough his father died, he shouldn't be without Mom only because of her stubbornness... But you caught Mara very well. I liked the idea with the flashbacks.

Well, Mara is particularly stubborn, but I agree. Ben's definitely going to be glad she didn't find Jacen. I liked her flashbacks too, because they were all in her mind, though she blames Palpatine. She's bringing herself towards darkness, and thankfully Luke has helped her realize this. Now she's just terribly sad.

I'm wondering what will happen now on Ossus, this is getting very interesting, I think[face_thinking]

Lots of questions to ask and decisions to make. We'll see how well the Jedi Council really listens to the Force. Should provide for some humor too.

it was a bit surprising, that Jag lost nearly his temper and not Jaina:p

Like you said, Wyn knows how to tease her brother. Jag also can get mad without worrying about the Dark Side, which I'm sure Jaina's particularly worried about at the moment.

More soon, thanks.

Super_Jemi:

Gah, I hate moving, I finally get all settled in and they're like, "Oh, you have no internet? Oops, we goofed," but I guess it's ok because you updated for my birthday, even if I did miss it.

[:D] Happy Birthday! Sorry about the internet though. Come back internet! Good luck with the hurricane too [face_praying]

?Haven?t you learned by now, Jaina Solo, that you are pretty hard to kill??

[face_laugh]
    So true!

Indeed. But maybe that's what scares her- Jacen could do it. If he could intentionally hurt TK, and kill Luke, Jaina has no reason to feel safe around him.

I'm sure Jag's relieved that Wyn won't be a permenant fixture at Jaina's side- he'll be completely grey by thirty at that rate [face_laugh]

10. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Eeek! Sorry I'm a bit late at this...sadly I think my review will be a little rushed as well...things are pretty busy on this end!

Hmmm.... I really liked Kyp's thoughts on Luke's death. He opposed him quite a bit in younger years, but you captured the changes and growth we saw through the NJO series - I think he truly would have been sorrowful and anxious about the direction of the Jedi now, despite some of Luke's more recent, poor decisions.

?Kyp,? the cautious Master began, ?the Council has to meet. We?re all back. We have to determine what has killed Master Skywalker.?

?It was something of the Dark Side, I?m sure we all felt that,? Kyp answered, turning from the sunset to the Corellian Jedi?s gaze. ?And we all felt the anguish from his family.?

Yikes! I hadn't even thought about the fact that none of the rest of the Jedi would realize what had happened... several slaps in the face/punches in the gut all at once. It's a good thing the Millennium Falcon landed so quickly to set the record straight so they can move forward united...lol, are at least as united as the Council can be by having all of the same, correct information.

You are too late Mara Jade. :_|

?Luke, I?m sorry. I?m not strong enough. He?s right. I?m not a Jedi.? Her tears wouldn?t stop, obscuring her vision. Her feelings betrayed her. He was gone. It couldn?t be him.

So sad! Excellent capture of Mara again, though. It's good to see her shift by the end of that segment, so that her certainty to hunt him down seems a bit more level-headed after talking to Luke, and she understands she won't be able to completely 'stop' him herself. I think she needed that connection to Luke more than anything else right then.

The two wrecked spacecraft littering the floor of the northern continent?s deepest valley would have given the location away to anyone scanning the surface......Realization crackled through Mara?s perceptions. ?He escaped??

The ghost of her husband could only nod in affirmation.

Coming back to what I noticed before, here, I see. Very interesting.... [face_thinking] So does this mean Jacen has escaped the cave and immediate death, that he can peice together parts of the two wrecked spacecraft, that the two wrecked spacecraft is in at least part a Force-illusion, or that he stowed away on the Falcon?

I loved the mush between Jag and Jaina - his desperation not to let the same issues from their past come between them again while Jaina's just trying to convey what has happened....lovely mush and dialogue! After the wonderful job you've done with all the other characters, I have to admit that I feel the Baron is slightly out-of-character...despite his gratitude to Jaina I feel he would be much more gruff about it. Anywho, that's just my read on his character, so just a helpful suggestion for future posts.

Great job, keep 'em coming! :) =D=

11. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    jedi_master_gimpy:

I think he truly would have been sorrowful and anxious about the direction of the Jedi now, despite some of Luke's more recent, poor decisions.

Kyp's always been emotional, and his relationship with Luke has always been very father-son. this is the last step for Kyp growing up. I'm excited to see him reach is full potential.

Yikes! I hadn't even thought about the fact that none of the rest of the Jedi would realize what had happened... several slaps in the face/punches in the gut all at once. It's a good thing the Millennium Falcon landed so quickly to set the record straight so they can move forward united...lol, are at least as united as the Council can be by having all of the same, correct information.

None of the masters outside the family are really close enough to the family to have felt it- maybe Saba could pick up on it from Leia. It is a good thing that the Falcon's still the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

So does this mean Jacen has escaped the cave and immediate death, that he can peice together parts of the two wrecked spacecraft, that the two wrecked spacecraft is in at least part a Force-illusion, or that he stowed away on the Falcon?

Actually we'll see in the next chapter that Jacen has found a new toy. Korriban really is full of secrets. Stowing away on the Falcon would have been frightening though. He was still unconscious when his parents left- corellian luck to the rescue again.

I understand what you mean about the Baron. Let's say he had a good pep talk from Syal before the meeting. I think he's also realized how much his son wants to be with Jaina. He's gruff, and cranky, but his family means more to him than anything, and in this case I think he was trying really hard. He probably had to go sim a few squadron's worth of X-wings afterwards for stress relief.

Thanks. I just sent the next chapter off to beta, so it's on the way.

12. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    None of the masters outside the family are really close enough to the family to have felt it- maybe Saba could pick up on it from Leia. It is a good thing that the Falcon's still the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Hehe, yup. I think the Falcon will outlast them all! ;)

Actually we'll see in the next chapter that Jacen has found a new toy. Korriban really is full of secrets. Stowing away on the Falcon would have been frightening though. He was still unconscious when his parents left- corellian luck to the rescue again.

Hmmm, a new toy. [face_thinking] I'm guessing.... a ship of some sorts. ;) Yeah, I could imagine all kinds of stuff being hidden on Korriban. Which is good....if he had managed to wake up and stow away on the Falcon it would be insanely freaky!

I understand what you mean about the Baron. Let's say he had a good pep talk from Syal before the meeting. I think he's also realized how much his son wants to be with Jaina. He's gruff, and cranky, but his family means more to him than anything, and in this case I think he was trying really hard. He probably had to go sim a few squadron's worth of X-wings afterwards for stress relief.

Yeah, and I could tell that a good part of it was him trying very hard to get along, so that came across. I guess I just expected to see him struggling with it a little bit more or a few reminders from Syal, but Soontir is pretty consistent in all ways: consistently gruff, but also consistent in that once he puts his mind to something, he's going to give it his best shot. :)

Thanks. I just sent the next chapter off to beta, so it's on the way.

Lol, with my luck it'll be up over the long holiday weekend, when I'm out of contact! :( I guess I'll catch it sometime next week! :)

13. padawanlost

Apr 16, 2006
    gimpy:

I keep expecting to see the Falcon in the Legacy comics- seriously.

Thanks. As for the next chapter, here it is.

Chapter 32

Cradled in Jag?s arms, Jaina had fallen deeply asleep as they watched the starlines pass the viewport. Since leaving the medbay, they had spent most of the day catching up. Even discussing the Killiks had been civil, if somewhat stressful. Knowing that Formbi had manipulated information to make the dark nest appear more dangerous to the Chiss legislature angered Jag. He?d been blinded by duty?duty to a corrupt and untrustworthy regime. He felt tarnished for taking part in the machinations of a few at the expense of so many on both sides. Not that their actions should have surprised him. He was a student of war, and knew such betrayals were commonplace. He knew betrayal. And he knew what it felt like to betray someone.

Jaina had become his enemy. He had suppressed his love for her so long that all the lies he had told himself had become truth. He had betrayed her, though she had stopped herself from saying it to him, she knew it. The indignation had only steeled her resolve during the many battles she had fought as a Joiner; her love for Jag being the one thing she could never truly give to the Killik mind.

Everything in Jaina?s life was being upended. Her status as a Jedi was in question, she had no military career left to speak of, and her twin brother had just given his soul to the Dark Side and killed their uncle. Jaina needed something to give her strength, something she could depend on.

She had chosen him.

She had spoken again of her destiny. The Sword of the Jedi would know no peace, but would be blessed for the peace she brought others. After so many years, the words were burned into his memory as much as they were into hers. She was the heir of the Chosen One, and the only one who could stop her brother from destroying the galaxy. Jag was Corellian enough to feel that nothing was in control of his destiny except himself. But he was making the choice he should have long ago, knowing that he would be bound to the Force as strongly as she was; nothing could ever break Jaina Solo away from it. He would make his destiny a part of hers. They would be together, and he would give her the peace that she could never give herself.

He rose slowly, shifting her head to the pillow behind her. The puffiness around her eyes had receded after she had finally stopped crying with every mention of her brother. Jag left a gentle kiss on her cheek, noting the color that had returned to her face. ?I?ll be back soon, goddess.?

Six levels above, Jag stepped tensely onto the bridge. At the forward viewport, hands clasped behind her back, Shawnkyr Nuruodo stood watching hyperspace pass. Glancing down at the crew pit, she caught sight of her friend and former commander approaching. She snapped to salute. ?Captain Fel.?

He saluted back. ?At ease, Commander. I?m here to ask a favor of an old friend, not conduct an inspection.?

She looked back, slightly displeased, before smirking the tight-lipped smile she had picked up in the known galaxy during the war. Chiss never seemed to smile, which made it all the more puzzling to see such a quintessential Chiss with such a human expression, yet somehow it suited her. It reminded him that Jaina wasn?t the only complicated woman in the galaxy, and he took comfort in that.

He?d known they?d come for him. He?d known she would be the first. He had no doubt that he could have easily killed his aunt, with much less effort than he had killed his uncle, and in the future he would. For now though, her suffering and weakness benefited him more than her death. She would return to Ossus as his messenger. She would tell them that the Sith had returned, and show them the empty robes of Luke Skywalker as proof. It was the beginning of the end of their Order.

The cloak of his ship hid it from sensors as easily as he masked his presence in the Force. Nimble and well-armed, the ship had long ago been used by Lord

14. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was so beautiful!!! An excellent ending :D Though Han and Leia aren't going to be happy that they missed it . . . I [face_love] the last line :D

A wonderful, fantastic job, my padawan :D Congratulations on finishing it [:D] I can't wait to see what will happen in the next two!!!

~Nat

15. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    A/N: Oh, I guess I forgot to tell everyone this is the first episode of a trilogy. Hope you're not upset. Thanks [:D]

Don't worry I'm not upset, I'm excited!:)

16. Super_Jemi

Super_Jemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2006

Everything in Jaina?s life was being upended. Her status as a Jedi was in question, she had no military career left to speak of, and her twin brother had just given his soul to the Dark Side and killed their uncle. Jaina needed something to give her strength, something she could depend on.

She had chosen him.

Squee![face_love]

Jag was Corellian enough to feel that nothing was in control of his destiny except himself. But he was making the choice he should have long ago, knowing that he would be bound to the Force as strongly as she was; nothing could ever break Jaina Solo away from it. He would make his destiny a part of hers. They would be together, and he would give her the peace that she could never give herself.

I love it! Haha! It's definately something tht Jag would do- should do.

It reminded him that Jaina wasn?t the only complicated woman in the galaxy, and he took comfort in that.

Pft. That's great. *snickers*

Jacen just really wants to "destroy" Jaina, doesn't he? I mean I understand why, just every mention I see of the Jedi, she's not far behind. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Pulling back on the hyperspace throttle, and disappearing into hyperspace, he thought of his new apprentice, far across the galaxy, ignorant of the destiny before her. In time she would find him, and she would learn.

It's Wyn isn't it?

?You missed breakfast, but I know you?re more interested in Chiss starships than Chiss cuisine.?

He's prolly right.

?Jaina, don?t take this the wrong way, but if you?d really been trying, I?d most likely be dead now. As my father said, you?re very proficient.?

...He's got a great point. On some level she didn't want him dead or he would have been.

?Fel, what is this??

?It?s a wedding, Jaina. I know you had no desire for a protracted argument concerning a ceremony and decorations, and a dress, with your mother.?

I didn't even see that coming...man, I must be getting slow in my old age.

I love Tahiri!

She was ecstatic, but her mother was going to kill her for missing it.

Lol, that was my next question, but I think Leia might just forgive her.

From Jag?s side, Cem quipped, ?On Corellia, they always say, ?and you may kiss the bride.?" He motioned his hands, suggesting the newlyweds take his advice. "No wonder the Chiss find that iceball hospitable.?

Behind him his father scoffed. ?Cem, never, wait for someone to tell you to kiss anyone. It?s like not shooting first. No one had to tell me to kiss your mother.?

At least they're just as quirky as the rest of them..

Wait that's it!?! ...you jsut gave me a mild heart attack...

17. JainaJag14

JainaJag14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 27, 2006
    Oh...my...god! It's over!?!

What an amazing ending. Leave it to Jag to do something as Corellian as a surprise wedding. Boy am I glad that this isn't over yet. That would have been such a cliffhanger to leave me with.

Some advice for the second installment:

1.Some J/J mush.[face_love]
    2.No dark side for Ben.Or Allana.[face_praying] Please?
    3.Some J/J mush.:*
    4.Jacen getting what's coming to him.
    5.Did I mention some J/J mush? I really want that part.[face_blush] :p
    6.A PM for the first chapter. I don't want to miss a thing.

Amazing update and fist book, padawanlost.[:D]

18. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Great ending, padawanlost! [:D] Oh, can I have a PM for the sequel? Can't wait can't wait can't wait . . .

Mushy ending, but I don't mind mush. =D= In fact, that's the ending I wanted in TUF right there, basically. I think part of my animonsity towards Luceno comes from that break-up at the end . . .

I agree with Jemi. It has to be Wyn. It makes too much sense. [face_worried]

Congratulations on finishing it. That's something a lot of writers don't do, but you did it. =D= Can't wait for part two. :)

Hmm . . . mush, explosions, what else do I want . . . oh yes! Are Jag and Jaina gonna have kids in the sequel? [face_batting]

Great overall work. As you've no doubt figured out by now, I can't wait for more.

What's the second fic going to be called?

Oh, and great job again. =D=

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Love that Jaina and Jag have now finally committed to each other. That Mara is going to return with news of Luke's death, but it needn't be the end of the order.

The end??? Noo, it's too soon, there's so much more to do.

Okay, a trilogy. Phew!!! :D :D Please feel free to PM when when you start. :)

20. Wraiths_Ghost

Wraiths_Ghost Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2006
    That was a beautiful ending! Are you going to send PMs when you post the next portion?

21. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, now I?m crying happy tears, that was so beautiful and really romantic[face_love], and with all the pain and death, I think that we all needed this, a perfect ending to an amazing story. Yes, I think that Han and Leia will understand, just like the rest of her family (I don?t count Jacen to that). And considering what?s to come, Jaina deserves to be happy:).

Oh, and please add me to the pm list for episode two as well. Thanks [:D].

22. Possum1

Possum1 Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006
    Yay!! A happy ending... until episode 2 comes around and it all goes haywire again.
    Great ending to the story and I agree on the J/J mush for the 2nd one, pretty please [face_pig]

Can you add me to the list when you start it please, love to read more.

23. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    ?What else can you give a goddess but love?? he answered, but Jaina?s lips had already stolen his breath. [face_love]

Trilogy? [face_dancing]

24. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Laughter echoed through to lounge, but all eyes returned to Jaina and Jag, still staring deep into each others eyes. Catching sight of a tiny tear crssing Jag's cheek, Jaina smiled, blushing brightly with excitement. Leaning closer, she whispered: ?Jag, thank you for giving me this. I?ve always needed something to come home to. Thank you.?

?What else can you give a goddess but love?? he answered, but Jaina?s lips had already stolen his breath.

Just beautiful!!! [face_love]

25. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    =D= Wow, this last chapter was great. I liked this "happy ending" at least for the first part :) You did a wonderful job to describe all of this, especially the ffelings and thoughts of Jaina and Jag, I could reall see them in there. Although I'm not so happy, he seems to think the Killiks are not so evil after all. They were evil, they are bugs [face_devil]

I liked this chapter really, really much, it was so wonderful.

Would you mind to PM me, when you start the second part? [face_batting] I think it will getting interesting with Jacen and a certain Colonel who will hopefully dead soon [face_devil] I haven't forgotten him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.