main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wizard/Chicago Star Wars Comics Signings

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Joshua_Ortega, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua_Ortega

Joshua_Ortega DHC Author: Star Wars Tales #23 VIP

May 11, 2005
    For those who will be in Chicago this week at Wizard World, Dark Horse just announced this signing:

"Dark Horse Comics is pleased to announce the following guests will be signing in the Dark Horse booth at the Wizard World Chicago convention August 4-7 at the Rosemont convention center. Please stop by booth #313 and say hello! (Please note all special guests and appearance times are subject to change)

Friday Aug. 5th : 4:30 - 6:00 Star Wars Signing with Jan Duursema and David Michael Beck"

This means that lucky fans will be able to try to pry some info from Jan about what she's working on currently...though time may actually be your only ally in that quest!
    ;)

I won't be signing at the Dark Horse booth at Wizard World (I just did a signing for DH in San Diego), but for anyone who wants their copy of STAR WARS TALES #23 signed, feel free to come on by the Top Cow Productions booth, since I'll be in Chicago all weekend long for the debut of THE NECROMANCER, my new ongoing series...

Best,

-Joshua

2. Joe_Corroney

Joe_Corroney Artist: -Empire -HNN -Insider -RPG star 2 VIP

May 29, 2003
    I'll be attending Wizard World Chicago as well with my buddies Jan Duursema, Tom Mandrake and Justin (Kai Justiss) from World Famous Comics.com so stop on by artist alley and say hi. We might have some groovy artwork handy and for sale if you're interested :)
    See ya there Joshua and good luck with Necromancer!
    ----
    http://www.joecorroney.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.