Wizard World Boston!!!!!!!! September 30, 2005 to October 2, 2005

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by DarthLucanas, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    We have a big convention coming are way and we should start planning what we want to do.

Wizard World Boston

This is going to be a huge convention that will be held at the Hines Convention Center in Boston.

It will be from Friday September 30th to Sunday October 2nd

The cost of a three day admission is $40.00

So far Marc Silvestri veteran artist and creator of such comic titles as Witchblade and Hunter-Killer is first to be announced as a guest. Marc is one of the top respected comic artist there is today.

More guest and information will be announced soon .

I hope this will be good for our area and bring more big conventions to the state.
  2. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I need to correct you, Chris. This event is at the Bayside Expo Center, not the Hynes Convention Center.
  3. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Oops big typo will have to fix that. Thanks.

Hey Richie don't be a stranger over here at these forums. :)
  4. hitmbig Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I can't wait to see this. I have never been to any type of con before.
  5. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't wait for this one! Hopefully they'll be adding a couple of SW celebs along with a SW exclusive collectible or two ;)

It's going to be a busy fall around here with not only this but the MegaFest and the SW exhibit at the MOS opening.
  6. hitmbig Jedi Youngling

star 5
    If we get a table I have signed comic books we could auction off for charity or whatever :)
  7. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    I can also chip in some stuff from my collection for the cause (whatever it may be).
  8. hitmbig Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I also have a couple LOTR figs on foriegn cards to raffle off.
  9. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm sure if FanForce has a table at this, we'll be raffling off stuff for Cystic Fibrosis, like we did at Supermegafest last November.
  10. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    This sounds like a fun convention. :)
  11. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    ^bump^

This is coming up at the end of the month and alot of guest are scheduled to appear.

I will be talking to Providence and Boston's CRs about any plans made as of yet.

I believe that Manchester N.H. is planning to be there too.

12. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm a little bummed that Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes back out of this show due to the filming of Clerks 2 but it should still be a good time. Right now I'm planning on only attending one day, just not sure which day.
  13. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I am planning on going at least one day. If we are having a multi-group event that would be cool I would just need to know what day. I know Friday is out for me. Because my day job runs til 4:30 and my night one starts at 5. But then again I could call in sick to the night job. lol Sat would probably be the best day for me.
  14. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Count me in on this, whatever you guys end up doing :)
  15. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Is there going to be anything going one for this weekend? I am still up in the air on going, because I am not sure if the wife has plans for me or not yet. I figured I would give this a bump to see what was happening since no one has said anything on this in a while and no plans have been set for a group gathering either.
  16. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Completely forgot I had Pats/Chargers tickets for Sunday.
  17. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope you guys have fun if you go, I'll be stuck under a pile of homework for the next few days...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.