main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wizard World Chicago

Discussion in 'Archive: Green Bay, WI' started by reconsgt, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reconsgt

reconsgt Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2003
    any other local people heading on down to Wizard World?
    AUG 13-15th
    I will be down there all 3 days with another group I belong to (Sandtroopers). If you see anyone in a sandtroopers.com T-shirts ask them if they know Wayne they will point you in my direction.

2. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    My husband and I are going on Saturday. No costumes or such for us but I'll keep my eyes open for your t-shirts.

3. Chosen_1

Chosen_1 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    I'm heading down there today (Friday the 13th) for the day. This is my first time going to Wizard World Chicago, but from what I've heard, it should be fun.

I'll report back on anything interesting I see while I'm down there.

4. Chosen_1

Chosen_1 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    Very neat experience. Being down there only a day didn't seem long enough. There's so much to see and do.

Lots and lots and lots of Star Wars stuff there. To my surprise, it wasn't all insanely overpriced either.

I stood in line right away and got the Gentle Giant Bust Ups 4-pack and the Luke mini-bust, so I am happy. The only other thing I wanted to get down there was the Mattel She-Ra figure, but they had a lottery for that and my ticket didn't win.

All-in-all, it was a fun day. I'm sure I'll go next year, perhaps for more than a day and with more cash!

Oh yeah, I also picked up the Lego Star Destroyer from the Lego store in Shaumburg (sp?). Can't wait to put this thing together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.