main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Wizard World this weekend -- anyone going?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ScootyPuffJr, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    Cherie and I are going on Friday, since that is the least-crazy day. There is some SW programming on Sat and Sun. LACC.

Mary-SPJ

2. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    I went to Wizard World Saturday. What a great time! There were so many exhibitions, collectibles, new film booths, "Celebs." I didn't get to meet Summer/Cameron from the Terminator series. But, I did get to meet Seth Green and met Ray Park again.

Ray Park, by the way, actually came to the LA Jedi and 501st booths and played with us and had many pictures taken with LA Jedi and 501st people. It was impressive, most impressive.

LAFF people I saw there (and we were all in costume, too.): Skyryder, Wafflebot, GForce, Clawdite Daisy, JediMia, Arminca and Rowe Solo. Apologies if I forgot anyone.

3. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Well I went all three days and parts of me are still sore, It was great running in to so many people I haven't seen in a while and unfortunately didn't get to meet Summer either just briefly did a wave as she walked by the booth but I was under the impression that she really didn't want to be approached. The highlights for me were finally getting to the Robot Chicken Panel and Many Thanks to all the 501st members for your Navigational Assistance on the way there and also finally meeting Ray Parks in person was awesome, unfortunately he did decline the invitation to the after party at my house, but we tried. Last but not least was my purchase of a working Sonic Screwdriver which strangely enough required a standard phillips head to get it to get it to function.[face_laugh]

4. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Yeah, GF, your Sonic Screwdriver looks awesome! I kind of wish I had asked you where you got it.

5. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    V,
    I grabbed the card that he got it from 'cos I really want that Optimus Prime Ipod dock from Japan but couldn't afford it. I'm hoping they will be at comic con. Anyway, He got it at ABCTOY4ME.com

6. Rowe_Solo

Rowe_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2007
    I had a blast on Wizard World!! I attended all three days! Even though I was beat by the end of Sunday [face_beatup] LOL,the minimal amount of sleep was worth it!! Ray Park was fantastic as always!!!

7. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    It was at one of the first booths when you entered the area but I am sure I can find you one online.:-B

Not to worry because I know a few other Local places to get one including Frank and Sons and a few Comic Shops.[face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.