main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WNU Communications

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Morgaine, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Nah,I think we should leave up this banner,it really hasn't been up that long.Besides, I just like the look of this one. :)

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I tend to agree, I for one like this banner, I think it represents us quite well. And as Morgaine pointed out I think that everyone here whom sees it that is not a regular sees it as a new banner anyways! 8-}

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Well the forum is good but we need someplace private to let our differences be hammered out. That way it stays off the forum. Any user using the forum to bash the program or the forum needs to be disciplined.

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    beezel26: "Well the forum is good but we need someplace private to let our differences be hammered out. That way it stays off the forum. Any user using the forum to bash the program or the forum needs to be disciplined."

Well this one Kate (Katya_Jade) Can testify to, but, when Team-WNU was in use, we used to go off site. However, that idea slowly faded as the team members not only lost sight of the discussion, but also hardly had time to check the private forum off-site. And as to why we never asked for an on-site board was because 'Focus Groups' are to discuss a few items within a short period, not for extended use. So instead we decided to have all discussions take place here rather then anywhere else, as so that we can get all users opinions openly ;) . All other comments which would be considered against another user could of course be sent the Manager and or any other represenative to be discussed in private :D .

5. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    If that is the case being private pms then no matter what speaking out publicly is just wrong and should be disciplined with accordingly. Basically a mod who is informed of what the user said and edit it and pm to Morgaine or Katya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.