main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WNU Road Trip

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi Gunny, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hey, everyone. Ever wanted to go on an RV road trip? Ever wanted to do it in a state-of-the-art RV? Well, now's your chance; right now, here in the WNU backlot, I am getting a nifty RV set up for a spin around the forum. Now, you may want to know what this special RV looks like. Don't worry; I'm sure you'll like it.

[image=http://maryann.worldwidetravelsavings.net/images/rv.jpg]

Inside the WNU Bus, there is lots of stuff to do. First off, there's a drink dispenser on the sdie of the bus; there, you can pick from a wide selection of the finest drinks out there. In the back of the RV, there's a small mat-covered room (perfect for pillow fighting), a gaming room, and a large lounge for sitting and chatting. This lounge area is complete with sofas, lounge chairs and stools, ready to be used when you want to kick back and relax. However, there are a few surprises on this bus; but you have to make them up as we go along.

Now, any RV trip wouldn't be special without one thing; Rest Areas.

[image=http://www.conveniencerv.com/images/convenience%20rv%20main%20neon.jpg]

Every now and then, we'll pull the RV off to the side of the road to get out and stretch.

The purpose of this activity is to have another area for fun (it's a game) and where the fun is not limited to just the pilow fighting thread. However, all TOS rules apply; you can't do or say anything that's vulgar or offensive. Otherwise, have fun. I'll see you on the road. :cool:

Daniel edit: I'm sorry, but methinks we have just enough social threads at the moment.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    *Gets into the RV for the first time.* Ah...the new RV smell. *Sits down and starts the engine. Takes the RV to the WNU forum.* All right, everyone. Let's get going. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.