main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wolf Trap Center For The Performing Arts....

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Leoluca Randisi, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    This summer I am going to a Great Venue to see Music "Wolf Trap" in Vienna Virginia to see two movies with a Live Orchestra the Movies are "Back To The Future and Star Trek 2009" If I have enough money I might see a John Williams show. The conductor for all three is the Head Conductor of the NSO at Wolf Trap Emil De Cou,

[​IMG]

I have Already seen the John Williams show three times the Local 501st Legion shows up every time and performs on stage with the Orchestra. I have seen all the Lord Of The Rings accompanied by a live Orchestra am hoping for the Hobbit series next. Wolf Trap is great they let you bring in a cooler and wine and beer or Champagne, I always bring in a Sandwich, Snacks and Drinks. the really cool thing is It is A National Park it is owned by the Government, my dad recently retired from the GOV after working for the GOV most of his life so my Family is very pro GOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    well it looks like I won't be going to see my shows at Wolf Trap this Summer, I am moving to Port Charlotte Florida In June and I am not coming back up to see my shows It Is to far:( I already found some one who wants to go to Star Trek in August, he Is paying me $50.00 for the tickets. but I have yet to sell the back to the future Tickets.

3. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I am surprised not more comments by my Star Wars Friends In here?:)

have any of you been to Wolftrap what do you think of the venue?

4. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

I love the venue (during warmer months of course). I live close by. I went to a videogame soundtrack concert and it was fantastic.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    I know nothing about it...

6. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It Is Like Tanglewood or The Hollywood Bowl very casual:cool: ,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    like I said very beautiful casual venue, I have seen Classical shows by the NSO doing shows dedicated to John Williams, I have seen the entire Lord Of The Rings Trilogy accompanied by a live orchestra, Holst the Planets with Leonard Nimoy narrating Live In Person, and The Grand Canyon Suite by Ferde Groffe and I saw a Beethoven Opera!!!!!!!!

and It Is A National Park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!