main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Wolf whelp", the story of a female clone, comment co-author & fanart 23rd Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 4, 2010.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Misty, the trick with Sionnach is that, sooner or later she "thinks" herself happy. Or better so say, does manage to embrace at least one happy thought.

Over the following sun weeks, Luçien avoided me like an infectious disease. I felt his presence in the House of Healing more than once though. He could not hide that easily from me, as by now I had become very familiar with his aura. Luckily, there were other things to do in my life than taking his aloof behaviour into account. There was another man who needed my full attention.

?Health exists when there is a balance between the three fundamental bodily humours: wind, bile and phlegm. They are composed from the five great elements.?

Eibhear signalled his hearty consent by belching loudly. His big blue baby eyes were filled with happiness after a satisfying meal.

More than once, Minou had assured me that my son grew up with the normal speed of an ordinary Elfin child. Despite all the complicated circumstances of his birth and the different background of his parents he appeared a full-blood. His growth process helped me to measure time better. All in all, he did me good.

?Mammy will stay until you are asleep and then she will be off to her tea lessons again.?

The distances within the House of Healing were short.

It was rare that Eibhear was crying for me. When it happened now and then while I happened to be engaged, there were always some generous moon priestesses who attended on him. He did not mind. He was an uncomplicated child. To please him was an easy task. He loved songs. Once a woman´s voice sang to him his tears stopped flowing.

I kissed him on his brow when he began snoring peacefully on our bed. His tiny face was filled with sweetness and honesty. I left the chamber light-footed.

It was a tranquil sun day. Most patients came to seek advice of an adept of Calme. Only a few sought the company of Sodalith´s courtesans. There were more aromatic oils in the air than musical tunes.

?You have a visitor,? Néné and Oeillet, full-blooded Lidérc twins, informed me in unison, when I was busy composing tea blends against stomach cramps and headaches.

?But I do not know anybody in the city, apart from His Lordship,? I said aloud and in perplex wonderment.

I knew that Ruadhan Ahearne and his soul brother had left the planet.

The Asrai woman Telenn was not likely to seek me out after all that had happened in the underground cave.

I was a serpent-spawn of the royal House of Tjiehenet to her.

And even worse, I was a holocron user.

?You can have the tea room as long as you like.? Néné beamed with joy. ?She insisted to speak with you on her own in absolute privacy.?

?She?? I dreaded to be confronted with the humourless and harsh Telenn again. There was nothing I had to say to the Water Elf. She had her opinion about

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Wicked!

3. TheBride

TheBride Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2008
    Once again a check of my up-date list:

* DarthUncle, best husband ever & unnerved editor who might kill Lucien one fine day to bring "order back into the galaxy

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3060078.jpg]

* earlybird-obi-wan
    * Gkilkenny
    * SWpants666
    * Lady_Misty

Anybody else?

For I know how little time Cem_Fel, Ben_Stormrider, DG, MsLanna/ Etain & Ty have in RL!

PS: My art thread suffers from writing this! That is a true sacrifice, but after painting the inside of our house alone, I somehow did not feel like using a brush again.

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Benelux%20Fanforce%20acties/066Painting.jpg]

4. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    *hugs tight* I do continue to keep you in my prayers. I hope so much that things turn out well for you.

About how to pronounce Lucien: the French way!!!

But?that doesn?t help me! :(

About Eibhear: I read those texts about the brain development of babies, too.

Not even just texts but true testimonies too :)

About Lucien again: one day he will get his substitute for love. It will surprise him a big deal. Being of the Skywalker line he is a slow learner.

[face_laugh] Fair enough

About the Asrai: they are shape shifters and can travel in day light.

Ah, cool!!

Chapter 7:

Once a woman´s voice sang to him his tears stopped flowing.

Awww

She would never understand how joyful it was to talk to a gate-keeper. How informative the heart of a holocron was, if rightly addressed. All Her Ladyship saw was that her son had been in severe danger.

Smart of Sionnach to not say anything. And of being able to recognize a mother?s worries.

How I did pity Luçien for his hard life and all the wrong choices he had made so far. That I did not agree with the methods that he used to bring justice and peace to the realm.

I don?t either. But?I want to like him. *sigh*

Luçien himself showed up several hours later to offer his heartfelt apologies

Hey now, it?s not his fault his mother thinks about certain things. He?s got nothing to apologize for. Regarding this, anyway.

?Milord, please do not take me wrong, You are a very attractive man. I fancy you a bit. But I will not have You. This little man here is all I need to make me whole.?

Awwww. That?s totally awesome that she feels like it?s okay to be that honest with him.

You are the very essence of the Dark Side, even though you appear more alive than their unholy mummies

*raises eyebrow*
    SHUT. UP. LUCIEN.

Eibhear woke up and started screaming with a high pitched voice. When I wanted to reach out for him, Luçien barred the way.

Okay so I really don?t like him anymore again.

The poor boy :( And poor, poor Sionnach :_|

And finally Luçien was confronted with his own abuse of my mind.

GOOD!!!

?I would like to offer apologies for my son.?

HMPH it?s not her doing! Shut up lady and apologize for something you actually did!

I?m glad Lucien was all but kicked out.

:mad: I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE KIDNAPPED HER!!!:mad: Oh he?s going to pay.

5. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ?My soul belongs to me after all, clone or not.?
    Really liked that line. The issues of a clone are so complex.

All caught up! A very lovely story you've created. :)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    exciting update with Lucien and his personality. And Fleur:mad:

7. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Lucien is a fool. He kidnaps her to save face, silly man.:oops:

I read this before I opened my pm, thanks for sending it and I have all my fingers crossed and if it was possible I would cross my toes too.8-}

[face_good_luck] [face_good_luck] [face_good_luck] [face_good_luck]

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It did not help Luçien that I did listen to Nick Cave songs while writing that up-date, dear Misty. So it only could turn out wicked!

The plea "SHUT. UP. LUCIEN." will not work that easily, sweet pants. I wanted to show were the Skywalker line found its origin... together with some mega flaws.

It also did not help that a former German study pal did send me the BUFFY comics. Sometimes you do not get what you want. HOUSE is right!

I am honoured to have you on my up-date list, dear Fels!

That is a comment similar to that one that my husband did, when he did finish editing! He is actually more in agony than the characters of my fanfic, dear bird!

You can keep your fingers crossed tomorrow (Monday), dear Gkilkenny. This is why I update today.

Actua

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great to see all coming together in your story. It is a sweeping saga.=D==D=

10. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    The plea "SHUT. UP. LUCIEN." will not work that easily, sweet pants. I wanted to show were the Skywalker line found its origin... together with some mega flaws.

[face_laugh] No, I wouldn?t think so.
    Unfortunately, can?t blame it on genetics. But in this case it?d be nice ;)

Chapter 8:

Luçien kept his word to me. I truly did become his apprentice, and nothing more and nothing less. He did not touch me, nor did he dare make any inappropriate advances. It was all about the art of healing.

GOOD. But I still don?t fully like it.

I shook my head. ?I am not a victim unless I believe that I am.

I love that line.

Follow the various directions that your fingers are pointing! Your fingers are like rays of light, coming directly from the centre of the sun. Even more, actually your hand is the sun. Feel the energy flow radiating outward from your palm!

That is beautiful imagery.

He seems to be a really good teacher. I don?t know how to feel about that. On one hand, it?s great for Sionnach. On the other, it?s Lucien. He shouldn?t be that good at teaching someone with a good heart.

The way to happiness was to be warm-hearted.

:) I agree completely!

It?s really great to see Sionnach opening up more and talking to the others. I think that?s really good for her.

?I finally want my grand-child from you

Excuse me while I stab the woman.

I can?t remember if I did or didn?t like Fleur before. But I don?t like her now. I don?t think I was a big fan of her.

?I am only sad for your mother. She suffers from a phenomena known as granny lust.

Wow. She really DOES have an amazing heart.

I do hate when people get like that. Seriously? Get over it. I understand the desire to carry on the family name, especially with the times they?re in, but it irritates me. It?s not your womb.

?You have a sweet and cheerful personalty.? He gave me a wide grin.

?How would they know about it??

?The servants that do the shopping for the homestead are full of praise for you.

?Personality?
    And LOL servants really do talk. Actually people just talk.

?It seems that my mother likes you after all and wanted you to be officially recognized by him.?

?As what?? I mused.

?My protégé, of course.?

The woman is crazy. :p Sionnach asked a VERY good question.
    Yeah, Lucien can tell himself that, but I know that Sionnach knows that I?m sure that all your readers know that Fleur wants ?the family? to get to know her for another reason.

Lucien truly is naïve about this topic. *sigh*

While I was giving health to everybody, I feared that Luçien was doing the opposite.

Yeah, probably. Another reason why the two won?t end up together?despite how tender he tends to be with her.

My Midi-chlorians acted like happy children.

:D I don?t blame them

The attack was so fast that I could not react to it properly, distracted as I was by the chocolate.

:( !!!!!!! NO!!

You explain the passing of time very well, but my mind can?t gather it all. How many years have passed since the beginning of the story? And how old is Sionnach?

11. TheBride

Oct 15, 2008
    How old is Sionnach?

Actually I will reveal that in the next up-date that is due next Sunday. We know that she is a clone that had been forced to undergo a quick cell growth.

Anyway, I will comment on the other kind remarks, questions and urges next week.

Here is just a check of my up-date list:

* earlybird-obi-wan
    * Gkilkenny
    * SWpants666
    * Lady_Misty
    * FelsGoddess

Is that list still okay?

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

Then let me sweep you from your feet once more with the following up-date, dear bird.

I put it on-line one day earlier, because our house will be flooding with our UK visitors. My sister-in-law with her three children.

Monday I will start a new substitute job at a Christian school in the Dutch heath region. I need to travel 1 hour and 20 minutes by train, changing transport between 1 & 2 times. I want to do that until the summer.

The college who had the job before for about 20 years was "too nice to the students", so they stole stuff from him and gave him hell in 1.001 little ways. He is at home with a burn-out since 3 weeks I heard.

I have a proof period of 2 weeks and if both parties (me AND the school) agree I get my contract prolonged until the summer holidays.

Well, I should take a big attitude to school and lend a leather whip from Fleur or Isabeau.

Due to networking in the region I already have a job waiting for me after the summer. A pregnancy leave grants a keen German teacher 18 lessons per week.

First let me see what dear pants wrote:

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love Lucien and how he takes care of her.

And that mother[face_devil]

Nice new update=D= revealing more

14. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    About Sionnach being sweet and open, could not help reading a book from the Dalai Lama. That got me into the right spirit doing things positively and thinking positive as well.

Aww that?s really great

Chapter 9:

Yet I was facing the full effect of the betrayal that I had suffered through Fleur. I was off-word, presumably on the water planet of Amnion.

GRRRRR :mad:

?Yes, the Priapos Clinic for Fertility.?

I. Am going. To flipping KILL. Fleur
    It is the complete and total opposite of wonderful the conniving WITCH.

I want to cry for Sionnach.

And you know, I don?t think I realized she and Lucien were married.

?What a happy coincidence! You and the god queen of Draconis are pregnant at the same time, milady.?

Man?s off his bloody rocker.

Father was aside himself with anger. Yet he begged me to leave maman alive.?

That should be ?besides himself?
    And his father should be angry. Man?s crazy too ? no reason to leave the witch alive.

?Of course we are. You are still my disciple and I am your master, if you still want us to be thus to each other.? There was only deep concern in his voice. Nothing else.

I don?t trust it.

Nine sun years, I was nine sun years old.

Holy cow, that?s it? It seemed a WHOLE lot longer than that. I mean, from how you described the passing of time, I thought she was between 30 and 40.

That is easy to tell. We know each other since nine years.

That sentence is terribly awkward.

?It is a love that I do not understand.? Luçien stretched out on the chaiselonge like only a Lidérc could, very elegant and pompous at the same time. ?But I need to respect it as his friend.?

That is quite nice of him.

?So you never ever felt the temptation of erasing the royal snake-spawn? They stand against all that you live for.?
    ?
    ?I know that I cannot command you?, I braced myself, ?but I want you to do the following: when her second snake-spawn is born, go for it.?

She?s too awesome for that, she really is.
    But :eek: That shocked me! At first I wasn?t too sure if she was serious, but I had a feeling that was her purpose.
    Hm, I hope that it does throw Lucien off and he doesn?t do anything (because, honestly, I don?t remember much from ?Serpent-Spawn?? [face_plain] I have SUCH a bad memory).

?I really need to write a manual for Force sensitives.?

[face_laugh] Many would enjoy that ;)

?No, I am very content with the plants that already grow here. I want to befriend them and know them better.?

:) Aww

?I hope our son will not get ill that often.?

First, I thought that he was referring to the unborn child in my womb, being planted in there by a local doctor. But then I caught him watching Eibhear lovingly.

:eek: Wow, that?s a shock.

See, this is the Lucien I like!
    I don?t trust it *suspicious look*[face_not_talking]

I was happy to receive all the curious locals, but I was not entirely fond of the politicians among them. It could not be helped though. And I treated everybody with the same kindness.

She is most definitely awesome.

Our son. That remark caused me to smile and say no more about my nagging doubts.

*grimaces* I still don?t trust it. I don?t know how much I actually like Lucien calling Eibhear his son

I blinked some tears away. ?You mean she did order twins for us??

His lips formed a bitter smile. ?A scheme within a scheme. This is always how it works for her. You can be sure she has a backup of some kind.?

Forget the dragon-spawn babes, kill your mother. Bah, matricide. Seriously, I hate Fleur.
    :mad: :mad:

15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    How evil of that woman! I am going to sic my Shadow Warriors on her!

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Oh so much to read and Luciens mother what a horror.[face_worried]

=D=

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes, dear bird, Lucien can be very caring at times.

Dearest pants, now you can clearly see from whom Lucien did inherit a large portion of stupidity. Fleur even told the staff of the clinic that he is married to Sionnach. But they ar

18. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    ?You should forgive me, I cannot convince myself that any of those Force skills are right.?

His eyes turned to slits. ?All power can be corrupted. But trust me, there is not a corrupt bone inside your body.?

She is Force good.

I'm glad Lucien sees that and good to see the twins healthy.

@};-

19. TheBride

Oct 15, 2008
    Boah, you are a quick reader, dear Gkilkenny!

I was still busy updating and checking my update list:

* earlybird-obi-wan
    * Gkilkenny
    * SWpants666
    * Lady_Misty
    * FelsGoddess

Anybody else on or off the list?

20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    What a jerk!

My Shadow Warriors have strung Fluer up and are awaiting further instructions.

Cute names!

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Super updates.

Great to see the twins safe and healthy.

And I like Lucien in this. He is protecting her from harm.

A nice connection with Serpent Spawn

22. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Dearest pants, now you can clearly see from whom Lucien did inherit a large portion of stupidity.

[face_laugh]

Fleur even told the staff of the clinic that he is married to Sionnach. But they are NOT married at all.

OOHHHH okay. I?m less confused now :)

Chapter 10:

?It is not that you look like a sperm whale, Sionnach, but I must say you move like one.?

?..is that wise to say to a pregnant woman?

I left the arguing humans behind me.

Good, I didn?t like their gossip anyway.

Madame, would You do me the honour of your company? It is a matter between ladies.?

Craftily done :)

The female Scatel looked at me with her big eyes. ?He told me he would leave my clan alive and unharmed if I would.?

I supposed that Senator Gluteus had not lived up to that generous promise

I don?t believe so either :(
    I feel so bad for her. I am extremely glad she has Sionnach to talk to.

I?m also glad Lucien is helping her.

Love the name you chose for her!

The powerful Force user was over our door-step in no time, slamming the door into the face of his minions.

WOAH BACK OFF crazy man!!

Ugh if only Lucien would attack him. It really does surprise me that Sionnach is so patient, even when dealing with a monster.

My amniotic fluid broke one month too early.

Luçien moaned like a hurt animal.

It made me groan too.
    Though it humors me, Lucien?s reaction. I?m not 100% sure why, but I think it?s because it?s such a protective male response, and I still am not used to fully liking Lucien.
    Because I don?t.
    Though I want to.
    But I can?t. hmph. And I won?t. YOU HEAR THAT I WON?T! hmph!

I am extremely happy the twins are safe. Well, for now at least.

Chapter 11:

There would be no privacy for the twins. Parhelion had invited everybody of means or importance to the baptism.

:( That makes me dislike him even more.

I would rather have him as my ally than as my enemy.?

I?d rather not have him at all, is what I?m saying.

As his alter-ego, the archbishop of Polysýndeton, Parhelion had just told the entire human community of Amnion that our family was off-limits. There would be no assassination attempts nor any other assaults on us. Not even verbally.

Well?there?s a plus.
    I still don?t like him.

?Phren Phainomai Ankou.?
    ?
    ?Tachys Trophe Ankou.?

Mouthfuls. Freaking mouthfuls.

Not a fan of their names, I must say.

I sat upright by now, getting a headache from concentrating so hard on what Luçien said.

It?s unfortunate to only hear one side of a conversation.

?Be grateful that you have more love for your children than she has.? He patted my head. ?You love them, no matter the silly names that Parhelion forced upon them.

She really is amazing :)

The boy was running danger to die of poisoning at that time.?

I swear the reasons for some names? *rolls eyes*

?Have you ever imagined what would happen in a world without the Force??

*shudders* No, nor do I want to.

You will not be forced to meet her.?

[face_plain] I hope not

23. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Ah, finally caught up! Great updates, Azure. :)

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope that you are still glad after the next update, dear Gkilkenny!

Not all bad guys can be cool. A lot of them are simply jerks. As for Fleur: get to her, Misty!

Dear bird, I am glad that you see the connection with my other fanfic "Serpent Spawn". Do you happen to remember what became of the visit the royal family made on Amnion?

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Action and sadness. :_| WOW :_| Good that she has Lucien and Eibhar