main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Wolf whelp", the story of a female clone, comment co-author & fanart 23rd Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Wow!

Fleur has been tickle tortured and has since begged for mercy. Since I am in Jedi mode I stopped.

2. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Chapter 12:

Revenge did not lay in my nature.

One of the reasons I love her so much.

The worst is missing the depths of the ocean though. It is a totally different world down there.?

Aw :( I feel bad for her

?Daddy has fruuuuuuiiiiiit!? Eibhear beamed.

Hehehe, I love him!

?It will be overcrowded with people for the baptism tomorrow. You would not like it. Too much security will be around and with Arcana herself being present...?

*scowls* I see his point too.
    But *sigh* it irritates me that she went. Bad idea.

The Dark Side unleashed in its terrible beauty. I stood in front of the holonet screen wide-eyed. The girl changed into a deadly weapon within several heartbeats. Her irises turned yellow. Force lightening made her hair static.

!! :( :( Oh no!!

That sounds absolutely frightening.

In my hurting head I recited every Force mantra that I had ever learned.

I?m glad she did it. It?s such a good idea. Constant repetition to focus the mind.

Parhelion had been inside the temple until the end of the ceremony. I had seen him myself on the holonet.

I have a feeling he?s up to no good.
    Not that I?d be surprised in the slightest.

Luçien went down on his shaky knees: ?What you heard was the echo of their death cry in the Force. They were gone in the blink of an eye.?

:( :_|

At least Eibhear?s okay?. [face_plain]

?I am fine.? I defended myself fiercely. ?All I want is to go home and be with the children.?

Oh no. Oh, I really hope Sionnach doesn?t start going crazy.

?Sionnach loves the mountains very much. I decided to visit a very special lady who might be able to help her.?

I struggled myself free from Parhelion. ?I am not going to see Mórag!?

Luçien´s half-brother smiled suddenly. ?There might be some hope left, if she remembers such important details as our Mórag.?

I?m glad something was able to snap her out of her stupor. Even though it?s not really a stupor, but I don?t think it to fully be shock either. Her numbness, that may be the best to describe it.

I feel so terrible for all of them. I hope that Sionnach is going to be okay.

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    So sad she cannot come to terms with the death of the children.

Excellent action.=D=

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear bird, it is indeed good that she has Eibhear. I would not be to sure about Lucien now. The Dark Side clouds his mind in unspeakable ways. He is worse than Arcana ever was.

Dearest Misty, I am glad that you can say no to the Dark Side. Not everybody has such strong will power.

Let me give you an extra hug, sweet pants. The drama of Polysýndeton was already described in "Serpent-Spawn", so I had no choice.

An old school friend of mine remarked yesterday that my stories always have an cruel edge to it, while we were sitting in the mall of a shopping centre, munching on ice cream and having a fashion show going on directly below us.

I must say watching TV series like "Criminal Minds", "Cold Case", "True Blood" and "Being Human" the past years had an influence on me. It is also my work in the education sector that shows me the dark side of the moon rather often.

Earlybird-Obi-Wan always has sweetness and light following after a storm. I love her fan fictions very much. Yet I cannot help diving into the abyss now and then, dragging my characters with me. About one thing you can be sure: at a point all will be well in reasonable terms.

As for Sionnach, she never went to the temple, but she had the holonet on with life pictures. In our world catastrophes are in our homes rather easy. Earthquakes, flood waves, external violence... Being too fascinated by the pictures on her retina she fails to realize the danger that there are all in. Then the Force storm is too close to home.

About Parhelion, he was not up to somethin

5. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    An old school friend of mine remarked yesterday that my stories always have an cruel edge to it

LOL they do. But it?s not bad ? a lot of fanfic does.

About Parhelion, he was not up to something evil.

That?s good :)

Chapter 13:

Draíocht bent down on one knee. ?Hallo there! I knew you when you still were inside your mother.?

:rolleyes: I hate it when people say things like that. Granted, I?ve done it too, but it?s just highly annoying.

?Come on, stupid!? sounded another voice from an old oak. ?She would not be here now if the bad wolf man ate her.?

[face_laugh] Fair enough!

Sheepishly the children surrounded me, tucking at my clothing and fingering my hair. I had to weep even more. They did all to comfort me on this sunny autumn afternoon.

Awww, that?s so wonderful of them. I?m very happy that they were able to understand and sympathize with her pain.

?I am not afraid!? Luçien shouted and added much calmer. ?Not for my sake anyway.?

I believe it.

?Isabeau is not of a very forgiving nature.

Especially not when it comes to Lucien.

?Why would he go on a pilgrimage?? That did not sound like Luçien at all.

?For retribution?? She shrugged. ?To escape his own darkness? Out of boredom? He is a complicated man.?

[face_laugh] What a wonderful response.

Poor Sionnach. :( I am not looking forward to seeing how she is when she finally does realize that the twins are definitely gone.

?Let go, Sionnach!? Her dark voice echoed through my head. ?Be glad for those who are one with the Force as I am. Do not shed bitter tears for us.?

Good advice for her. She does need to let go.

?He was very kind. There was no need giving out to him.? I felt sorry for the young man.

?I simply told him that you are off-limits for him. You are still the maîtresse-en-titre of the heir of the House Ankou. Luçien is not a very forgiving man.?

?He would not harm anybody showing interest in me that innocently.?

He was a cute teenager, at least from our points of view.
    Draiocht has a very, very good point though. Not only about the Lucien thing, but she has too much to be chased after by anyone, really.
    And yes, yes he would. Sionnach is still too naïve about Lucien.

By healing others, I slowly healed myself.

That is excellent to read.

?They will not be sent away like this, Draíocht. This is unacceptable. We are required to help.?

Seriously. Draicocht needs to get off her high horse and be more accepting.

the traces of the latest werewolf attack were gone.

Excellent!!

it seemed that all the reasoning of Draíocht had not changed his heart at all. He was still in love with me. I was strangely flattered. For the first time in my life I considered making advances.

Oh. Wonderful. Not as cute of a teen as I thought. So weird thinking of Sionnach possibly pursuing the relationship.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice to see her settling in again and caring for the sick and injured.

A nice update=D=

7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Glad that she is healing.

I have a Sith mode but that only comes into play if I am really mad, if I am reading a Dark Leia fic or if I am working on a Dark fic.

8. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

I felt watched at one point. In the shadows of the flames stood the god queen, smiling at me benevolently. Her skin was translucent. Actually, her entire body was swathed in a blue light. She cradled my twins in her muscular arms.

?Let go, Sionnach!? Her dark voice echoed through my head. ?Be glad for those who are one with the Force as I am. Do not shed bitter tears for us.?

Her twins are in the Force now and she is coming to terms with what happened. The healing can begin.=D=

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sionnach is indeed naïve about Lucien for she is a believer. One fine day there might be somebody who believes even more in him and, oh spoilers!

;)

ANYWAY, let us see, dear pants, how our Sionnach goes on. There is still much to tell on her behalf.

Dear bird, the next update is about to follow.

Fair enough, dear Misty. Feel hugged.

10. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Chapter 14: An echo of love

It had been such a long time since I did Langlauf. Only Jord joined my ski trips. The other children, including my son Eibhear, rather stayed on the property. They built figures in the snow or had wild snowball fights.

Aww, it?s unfortunate they didn?t want to join her.

Now and then I, missed the twins. But I had Eibhear left. Together we would remember the blessed sun years we had lived in Polysýndeton with Angina at our side.

Oh my goodness. She?s accepted the fact?!?! That?s excellent. I?m very, VERY glad to see her responding to their deaths in a more?healthy way.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, when I saw Skje Jörd again. Judging from the looks that he gave me, he felt much the same. Draíocht chided me more than once about it.]

I?m glad someone?s admonishing her.

One thing I knew for sure, I was a person on my own account. He did not own me. I was not a toy of his.

This is very true. Still I?m worried about Lucien?s reaction.
    But that?s not why I?m wary. I don?t ?know? Jord. I don?t know if she can trust him. I guess the months have shown him to be OK, but still?

I could not bear to watch the procedure, even though I had learned to eat meat since I had lived with Luçien.

Yeah, well eating it and watching it be slaughtered are two different things.

?You are a person of your own account. This is the most magnificent thing about you

He is so very right :)

Even though there is no blood lust in him at all and he just turns into a friendly canine being and stays so for three days. It is the change that it forces in him that is worrying. He is in a lot of pain then. After the circle is complete, he is sick for days.?

Awww. I?m very glad he?s not a ?true? werewolf then. It?s sad about the pain. I can see you guiding Sionnach to find a cure for the pain, or at least the lengthy sickness.

done in the name of war so many aeons ago

It?s spelled ?eon,? at least in the States. I could be wrong about Europe.

?Can a werewolf bite turn a person into a werewolf, Ciall??

He shook his head. ?It is a question of blood lines

I like that! It?s also very much like ?Twilight? LOL
    Actually, I think it?s like that in ?True Blood? too. And that is a better series overall ;)

I shivered despite the warm sunshine. ?Why would a father kill his own child??

?Because he is stark-raving mad.

:( :_|
    So true. And so incredibly sad.

Evil, evil Taran. And anyone else of that nature for that matter.

?The human lad. Skje Jörd, right? Do not let get things out of hand!

Wow, it?s that obvious. *sigh* Well, I?m glad another finds it to be a bad idea!

?You are not the guardians of my virtue!? I shouted, my cheeks inflamed.

No, but they care for you. And you must be careful with what you do.

Ciall was a pleasant partner to dance with. His movements were elegant and he was a good lead. Together we danced many jigs and reels among the neighbourhood community. Many patients recognized me and greeted me cheerfully, but did not disturb us dancing.

That entire paragraph made me smile.

So Lucien's back then. It'll be....interesting to see his reaction to everything.

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sounds like holidays of med-evil Britain.

12. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Now and then I, missed the twins. But I had Eibhear left. Together we would remember the blessed sun years we had lived in Polysýndeton with Angina at our side.

The more time went on, the less I though about Luçien. Wherever he was, wherever he had went without us, he had my blessings. He owed me nothing. I was in a place that I could call home. Surrounded by people who loved me. I was serving the community as a healer again. What more could I ask for.

She seems happy, but will she remain happy when Lucien returns.[face_thinking]

=D=

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    happy days but will they stay now that Lucien is there again?

Nice update echoing some of your pastimes in the Harz

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear pants, dear bird, dear Gkilkenny, dear Misty and dear Fels,

my most exciting activity of the week is not to up-date, but to read all your comments after up-dating. Thanks for sticking to this fanfic. Even though I am boldly going my own steps in the SW universe.

I am writing those unusual stories because I want to show what havoc the Dark Side can cause in the life and relationships of the fallen person. With Isabeau, half-sister or not, we had a family member of Luçien getting entangled. Sionnach is the student who gets overwhelmed more than once by events. And soon there will be a lover for our naughty cat, having even a harder time than Padmé with Anakin.

[face_skull]
    Spoilers, sorry. But I wrote "Cat litter" Chapter 16, 17, 18 & 20 already and now I do Chapter 14 of the follower of this fanfic.
    :rolleyes:

Why am I doing something unorthodox like that? Because I care for Luçien. I do care for all my characters. This is why I am telling the story from different angles. Persons are never what we believe them to be.Of course we can judge others, but do we really know them? To say it very simple: "What flows their boat?"

To me evil has its roots somewhere. It is about unfortunate events and personal choices. Luçien is a complex character and even my husband wants to behead him at times. Let us see what happens next, because most of the latest comments openly muse how he will react to Ciall dancing with Sionnach.

15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I sense trouble of some type.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes trouble with Lucien.

And what a complications. Now again a child from Lucien. he should be nice to her and set her free.

17. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Dear pants, I am using British words in my story. Since aeons.

I learned something new today!! :D hehe

(Also, my reviews are going to be a bit different as I?ve discovered that they?re easier to read when the text is bolded instead of italicized).

Chapter 15:

Of course Luçien would not get the honour of the next dance

[face_laugh] serves him right.

I could not help asking again. ?How many had to lose their lives because you wanted to have your revenge??

Hey, she deserves to know. He?s being difficult (and very Lucien) by not answering.

I was glad that I was not a seer. It was a dreadful gift to have.

:( It would be. She sees enough as is.

He looked at me with hollow eyes. ?You should not eavesdrop on me.?

Well you shouldn?t be a murdering fiend so get the hell over it.

Oooh! I?m angry at him! Yes! LOL

?I could give you another child.?

Force. Forbid.
    No, Lucien. That?s NOT how life works.

The hands that I knew so well were occupied in zones of my body that were forbidden to him.

*growls* Get. Off. Her.

My logic crumbled more and more. The yearning inside me was too big to be ignored.

?One night only!? I could hear myself say. ?When I am with your child, then I want certain assurances of you, Luçien.?

Well crap. *throws hands in air*
    FINE.
    But I?m not going to like him again, nope. [face_not_talking]

?I do not wish you to suffer, but your place is at my side

Yup, not going back to liking him, especially because of this. I can somewhat understand where he?s coming from but I definitely don?t like it. Or him.

I hoped that he would grown into a decent young man that never met any of his father´s expectations of him.

[face_laugh] she and I both.

?You at least are aware that there are limits for you and your deeds. Luçien is not. I wish I would be strong enough to show him the universe from a different angle.?

Uh-oh. I can see this wish backfiring.

Draíocht had joined us obviously for I heard her say from nearby my left elbow: ?The son of the Skywalker is no Elf.?

?I am glad that he is not,? murmured Ciall.

*shudders* me too.

I had connections though.

The blood was strong.

Yes. Yes she does.
    Yes it is.

18. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Lucien gets his own way, but I think Sionnach will win in the end.[face_thinking]

19. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    That was a wonderful update, Nicole!

I love Sionnach's kind personality. I look forward to what she wants to do now. I hope she'll be strong and how Lucien he can't push her around like that.
    I'm really beginning to like the two elves who want to help her. Nice to see that they get along with Draiocht better.

Hm....Lucien....His name reminds me of a werewolf from the movie Underworld. so does his behaviour. *grumbles*

Anyways, I hope to read more, soon! Keep posting!

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The Force is strong in you, Misty. [:D]

Lucien lives in a galaxy far, far away, dearest bird. He has his own perspective on matters. Even Obi-Wan would pull out his hair by dealing with him.

Sweet pants, I had great fun imagining you having Lucien in detention class and explaining to him harshly how life works.

We will see about that, dear Gkilkenny. The Dark Side is patient, as the novel "Revenge of the Sith" nicely explains to the reader. Let us hope that Sionnach is even more patient or teams up with somebody else, helping her.

Chilla, let me tell you how ardently I admire and love you. I had a bleak day on Friday and after I read your comment I felt like singing and dancing. This mood stayed on for the entire weekend. Thanks for reading! Thanks for commenting! And thanks for always being there!

Lucien runs around with this nam

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice for her to have a family and being protected by all she loves.

Even Lucien is nice

Great connection to serpent spawn

22. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    When the big Elf finally rested in my embrace, he muttered into my hair:
    ?Your´re beautiful. Your´re beautiful, lass.?

I'm so glad she finally told him. and I'm happy he reacted so well to it. He's a sweet guy.

A member of the Tjiehenet family cannot be forced to live by the laws of the Lidérc. If any harm comes to me, there will be a thorough investigation.?

YES!!! Win back your independence! Go, girl!

?Why should His Lordship want to harm Her Ladyship??

Princess Grianán frowned. ?Because he can.?

Wow....that answer. I feel like it's dead-on. Interesting what insight a child can have.

?Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.?

Aww, I like how you've incorporated Yoda's words here! That was well done!

?Arcana has left a lot of light behind when she died. The serpent-spawn is her legacy of the Force. There was good in her after all.?

That's another thing I like about your story. Even though it's clear that Arcana was a bad person, you also reveal that she can also be good. Plus showing her family makes her seem better, too. It's always easy to dismiss someone as evil, but when you see how much their children/wives/etc. love them and how they love them in return, you'll find the gray parts between good and evil. Your story is more than black and white.

I was able to forgive. ?Arcana was just a sister who could not let go.?

[face_love] Sionnach is amazing. And if you look at it from the perspective of a sibling, can you not understand how she couldn't let go? Admittedly, she did extreme things, but she loved.

But to create life in this most despicable way, there is no excuse for it. However great the loss of a person is, one should not play god. Even if one has the power to do so.?

Another thing I find remarkable about your story: Even though Sionnach was created in that horrible way, no one seems to hate her for it, be afraid or disgusted by her. I'm glad.

Draíocht had cooked the best dishes for our guests, which also included her brother-in-law Malm.

This did make me laugh. For a moment I thought she had cooked Malm. :p

Behind my left shoulder stood Ruadhan with grimly crossed arms. His anam cara Ciall was flanking my right side.

I really like seeing how they take her side and protect her.

We had found a way of speaking without talking. It was no telepathy. We just were two hearts that shared the same rhythm.

That's so sweet. I feel sorry that they can't have an open relationship.

It had never occurred to me to use contraception.

Uh, oh! [face_worried]

?Give me one reason why I should not cut this child out of your womb!? he whispered huskily into my left ear, while holding me from behind. ?One single reason.?

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

?I am a father, Sionnach. You turned me into one.? He rolled his eyes. ?We lost two children together. Think again.?

I'm glad to hear that he changed a bit, although he still has a long way to go. I just wish he hadn't punished those other women. :_|

?I wonder what else you would feel obliged to do in order to save the life of your lover.? His cat eyes shone very bright while he spoke. ?But I am your master after all. I cannot risk bringing our relationship into more perilous waters. We would only lose ourselves. There would be no good in it. I need a clear mind for my daily tasks. As tempting as the prospect of enjoying your body over and over again is, we better not produce further siblings to Garou.?

So he *is* interested in her, too? But seriously, he makes it sound a

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    What a mess!

24. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    She is too trusting of Lucien, even though he is her master she appears smitten by him.

Great update=D=

25. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Sweet pants, I had great fun imagining you having Lucien in detention class and explaining to him harshly how life works.

[face_laugh] I?d make him write about it :p

Chapter 16:

Garou took this revelation lightly. Unblinkingly he focussed on me. His baby face so close to mine.

For a baby, he seems incredibly aware of life.

?I was never free from my heritage.?

That resonates through me. No, I don?t think anyone can ever be truly free from their heritage.

?There are children at the table!? scolded Draíocht.

Well?they have to learn sooner or later, especially if they?re heirs.

High and erect, the four main towers stood watch to all four wind directions. They breathed sun rays and exhaled beauty.

That sounds absolutely beautiful.

?You chose the right time to come. Isa is already in Cunabula, but some of the children wanted to remain here for the Feast of Light.?

Yup, any time Isa?s not around would be a good time for Sionnach to go ;)
    I think the two would butt heads and not be too fond of each other. They?re incredibly different. Plus, Isa kind of hate Lucien and Sionnach?well she was being quite weird :p

We will take care that Luçien cannot hurt you any longer.?

Narthex seemed to be used to his grand-daughter being that frank and knowing. ?Why should His Lordship want to harm Her Ladyship??

Princess Grianán frowned. ?Because he can.?

I freaking love Grianan.

I know what I am supposed to feel, but I will not have Luçien destroying more lives. He must be stopped.?

[face_love]

Ruadhan had a proposal for me. He wanted to make me his foster-daughter, which was considered as a strong bond in the Elfin society.

Ooohh I like!

A wolf that felt it´s whelp threatened was a dangerous foe.

Great nod to your title.

From today on I had powerful protectors. Even the law was on my side.

:D

?If I had a way with people, then I would be able to free myself from Luçien completely.?

[face_plain] I doubt it

Under an ancient oak tree I gave him all that I had saved up for him over the past sun months. In return I received his heart. He vowed fidelity to me as long as he lived.

Yeah, that?s going to freaking backfire.

I?m surprised Lucien?s response wasn?t more?aggressive. I?m glad he didn?t do anything, but I have a feeling he will in the future.

As summer moved on, the visits of Luçien became more enjoyable for me again.

DON?T TRUST IT!!