Before "Wolf whelp", the story of a female clone, comment co-author & fanart 23rd Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 4, 2010.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
    It will get even more interesting, dear Misty. Things are not what they seem and people never should be put in labeled drawers. As a teacher you learn that quickly. This is perhaps why my students run danger to get too many chances to proof themselves to me.

It is not easy being Lucien, "behind blue eyes". ;) And Grianán never takes the straight and easy way. :rolleyes: Both can blame me for that, dear bird.

But with "Cat litter" almost finished and having 36 Chapters now between 11 and 14 pages I must say that I had an interesting summer. And in the end I got a new teaching position before the end of the holidays. I can start next Wednesday.

Having seen the BBC TV series "Jekyll" and being a fan of several crime series like "Dexter" or "Criminal Minds" I had no choice. The original character that sprang into life more than 15 years ago was even worse. Here I give him the "excuse" of being mental, dearest Gkilkenny.

Sweet Jamie, I love seeing you that emotional about the story and yet having a brilliant, sharp mind for editing. When I write I drop
  2. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
    Greetings from morrison85 house and laptop. As already said my update will not be due until Wednesday. I was at a wedding in the High North of Germany and now I stay with morri over night, with my husband DarthUncle in tow.

I also will start a new teaching position on Monday.

The update is already in my head, fuelled by stuff that I read in morri's SW books.
  3. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    1. I'm very glad to be helping with "Cat Litter." :)

2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
    Thanks, sweet pants! And here with a delay of 1 week due to mynew job and a new school year starting, my promised update:

Chapter 35: The heart knows best

Surprisingly it where Dána and her always smiley fiancé who found me and my murder victim about two sun hours after dusk. Their jaws dropped almost simultaneously. It was Boreas Kyrene who found his voice first. ?Are you okay, Sionnach??

I nodded. ?Just tired and worn out. A dead person can get very heavy at a point. But I owed him a wake. So I stayed instead of raising an alarm.?

?You owe this creep nothing!? Dána spit out. Her face showed scorn, but her eyes stayed green. ?He molested Caelestris from the day that he married her, having Ankou to wipe her memories as if she would be a household robot unit.?

?Before you order to have his head chopped off and being exhibited on a lance, sweety, have a second thought what this would do to the political relationships with his people,? Boreas Kyrene intervened.

?Are we talking about my obviously dead brother-in-law or Ankou??

?Pick one,? suggested her fiancé, ?But do not behead any of them. A Star Wars with Sapuhru would be as bad as a civil war with the Eastern Prairies. Both options will be a bad start for your coronation day.?

Even with a corpse on my lap I had to smile to myself. The belated Agathos had found a worthy son-in-law and successor for the position as Prince Consort. It was even likely that my cousin and Boreas Kyrene would reign Draconis together.

Dána was faintly amused. ?For somebody who cleaned stables and took care of animals for the past ten seventeen years you know a lot about politics.?

?To clean a stable is like dealing with politics. There are mountains of animal droppings.? He grinned, showing of his big white teeth in a pleasant way. ?As for the animals themselves, they are actually more reasonable than politicians. And more obedient.?

Dána frowned at him. ?Remind me to never have you executed for political ambition.?

?When loving you is political ambition, you can have my head straight away.? He drew her into his arms and kissed her sneakily. ?I never asked to get married to a royal princess who happens to be my cousin third grade. It made me happy to get noticed by you now and then.?

?Isabeau sentenced us to a life long commitment.? She twitched her nose in a way that reminded me of the still missing Grianán.

Before Boreas Kyrene could answer, the door was thrown open and the entire corpse of Force knights filled the room. Èleos raised an accusing finger at his younger sister. ?Dána, there was no need to almost fry my brain with a telepathic message.?

?Blame Gri for it! She made the kitchen staff poison all Force users inside this castle. Just for her lap dog to have a stroll on these premises.?

?Nobody got poisoned,? protested Valiant, who was standing right behind his Captain. He was as ashen as his paladin robes. ?And she never made us do things. That is not how she is.?

?This is exactly how she is. See, I woke up with a nasty headache this morning. My Midi-chlorians in absolute dismay.? Dána flushed. ?And I had Boreas here standing next to my bed, looking guilty. He had no choice but to tell me. Tickle torture. Never fails to work.?

?I hope you did not arrest Norn.? Éleos looked concerned.

?Am I looking like a crazy person? A chef is better left in her kingdom.? Dána made a vague gesture with her hand. ?It was not only her, but the entire kitchen personnel. And it seems Nathalie, Carrie, George and other estimated members of this household were involved as well.?

Èleos shook his head gravely, giving Valiant a side look. ?Can´t trust anyone these days, can you??

There was a dead silence among the Force knights until I decided to say: ?Grianán has a lap dog? Where is the poor thing??

Dána laughed until tears steamed out of their eyes. ?You now him rather well, Sionnach. It is your biological grandfather.?

Perhaps it was just my lack of sleep
  5. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay! New update! And congrats on the job! Maybe new opportunities will arise from it! [:D]

I nodded. ?Just tired and worn out. A dead person can get very heavy at a point. But I owed him a wake. So I stayed instead of raising an alarm.?

Sionnach is an amazing person. After everything he has done, she still gave him a last honor and treated him with the respect all life deserves.

Dána was faintly amused. ?For somebody who cleaned stables and took care of animals for the past ten seventeen years you know a lot about politics.?

?To clean a stable is like dealing with politics. There are mountains of animal droppings.? He grinned, showing of his big white teeth in a pleasant way. ?As for the animals themselves, they are actually more reasonable than politicians. And more obedient.?

[face_laugh] Oh, I like him! But still, giving his background, his understanding is very impressive.

?I never asked to get married to a royal princess who happens to be my cousin third grade. It made me happy to get noticed by you now and then.?

Awww, he really loves her.

?Blame Gri for it! She made the kitchen staff poison all Force users inside this castle. Just for her lap dog to have a stroll on these premises.?

Woah! :eek: Poisoned?! That's a surprise.
    Seems we're learning something new about Grianan every update....

?And I had Boreas here standing next to my bed, looking guilty."

He knew what was going on? I'm shocked.

"Tickle torture. Never fails to work.?

Lol! That IS true.

And it seems Nathalie, Carrie, George and other estimated members of this household were involved as well.?

[face_laugh] Poisoned by Natalie Portman, Carrie Fisher and George Lucas! That's a full-fletched conspiracy! :p

Valiant stepped forward. ?A guest is a guest, with all rights attached to that status.?

He is a Liderc, the people of the desert, right? That reminds me of how much the Arabs and other people from our deserts value hospitality.

?Would you like to join the rat pack in a prison cell? I gave them some poker cards earlier on. They might need a forth person. Since Grianán is not available, it could be you.?

[face_laugh] Playing Poker with 3 people, is that possible?
    Dana seems like a determined, strong-willed woman. She'll make a good leader.

?He always gets the blame for everything in this region, but he is usually to proud to comment on it. Yes, he is a traumatized war veteran of the last Star Wars. But he is not cruel by nature.?

There is good in him. I know it.

?We have holonet,? muttered Dána, not easily convinced.

Lol. He doesn't.

I had done everything right. Instead of letting others raise my sons, I had stayed with my offspring, declaring them as my utmost priority. The death of the twins had not changed much about that fact. Force sensitive children needed their family and a loving background.

I wish Leia had realized that. :(

?Skje told me of some problems and that he was off to Amnion,? she replied, raising her low voice to a question.

Wahhh! I'm so worried! [face_worried]

"Made your husband sign the divorce papers, even though it was not necessary. Hand-fasting marriages last only for a period of two sun years. Then the vow needs to be renewed by both partners. Actually you are not married any more, but knowing the little fur ball he did not tell you, did he??

* [face_beatup] Lucien* This man is unbelievable! But I'm glad Sionnach is finally free.

My master would not have a divorce. It would be a face-losing act for him. Lidérc did not go for divorce. They killed a partner that was not necessary any longer.

[face_worried] That seems to me as if she's starting to lose faith in the good in Lucien. I mean, she has learned a lot of terrible things about him, but apparently he would not go as far as killing her (Or Skje!) over a divorce. But she thought he would. :(
    Reminds me of the battle between Jaina and Darth Caedus. She thought it was a trick, but he was
  6. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    New jobs totally take precedence :D

Their yaws dropped almost simultaneously.

Yaws?

?Pick one,? suggested her fiancé, ?But do not behead any of them.

[face_laugh] That?s just funny.

I don?t like her attitude and way of thinking. As if someone of a ?lower status? could be less smart and knowledgeable about things.

Tickle torture. Never fails to work.?

BAHAHA

?My little sister was always good at networking.

That she totally is!!
    And what an understatement ;)

He can be very reasonable and well-behaved when it is about Grianán. She might not make much sense at times, but she does have this sobering effect on people.?

She?s beyond gifted, especially in that aspect.

?We have holonet,? muttered Dána, not easily convinced.

Yeah, but that?s not always trusted. Taran had the right mindset.

It was so easy to believe the worst in people.

It definitely is. Why couldn?t she think the worse of Lucien at first though?!

Instead of letting others raise my sons, I had stayed with my offspring, declaring them as my utmost priority.

I?m glad that she was able to. I?m also glad that the three of them care for each other so much.

Hand-fasting marriages last only for a period of two sun years. Then the vow needs to be renewed by both partners. Actually you are not married any more, but knowing the little fur ball he did not tell you, did he??

*is super angry at Lucien*:mad:

?Alive yes.? The face of Dealg darkened. ?The other point is debatable. It will be a long journey back to the light for her.

:( :(

Perhaps you can chat up Daná to get the rat pack out of their cell.?

?Rats?? Parhelion looked not pleased. ?You have a rat problem in that old castle?

[face_laugh] oh that?s too funny

I'm appalled by Lucien. Kill him, plase.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Job first yes

And good to see another update with more and more being revealed about Grianan and Lucien.

Love the references
  8. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
  9. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
    Perhaps I watch too many BBC shows and should stop being a fan of "House MC". Is that really showing that bad?

Or it is my overreaction that the summer holidays are over. I need to compensate a lot at present.

But I can clearly tell you that watching the brandnew episode of "Doctor Who" last night left a deep impression on my brain. Afterwards I found myself reading interesting websites about Torture in the SW universe.

It was also that morrison87 (short morri) had all those NJO books in her house, lending them to me while I stayed at her place. To wreck your brain about Jacen aka Darth Caedus can also lead to sudden outbursts of writer fever.

Beat me, dear bird. I was in sort of a Force trance this weekend. With all the rain outside, my life more complicated than ever despite the job and my husband watching motor sport, I did not feel like cleaning the house. So I put some CDs on in my office room and simply went for it.

Hoping that my husband would correct my mad ideas nicely inbetween giving out about Sebastian Vettel and banging his head against the wall.

10. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Someone should slap some sense into the authors of the Star Wars books.

Another great chapter!
  11. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    She is just teasing him. Lovers do that at times.

[face_plain] Not a cool thing to do.

Me, too. I wanted some happy brothers around once in a while. The Solo Organa children in NJO really forced me to write about siblings who do NOT kill one another.

:D an excellent thing to write about!

And you SHOULD kill Lucien now, hmph.

Chapter 36: A family of blood

?but I will not have another rule of terror in this castle. If this basket is sent back to us instead of going to Aranea, Mora and Luna, I will inform the crack unit personally to get them out of there. They did nothing wrong, we did.?

:) :) Oh I like her.

Taking away the chocolate is true torture!

It humours me that Nathalie is older than Carrie, like Nat & Carrie?s roles and not their true ages ;)

I had been so ignorant. Now a lot of things that Parhelion had indicated about Grianán´s health made sense.

Well, hmm?better late than never?

And then there was Luçien

That man is not family. He is scum and has no relation to her at all, especially now that the marriage is void.

I believe I said it before, but I?ll say it again ? I like how the flashback is in a different colour.

?Do not be afraid. It leads ... it is not good for the baby that you carry under your heart.?

I think that a lot of things women believe[d] about pregnancy is a bunch of superstitious bull. However, I think that a high level of fear IS bad for the baby. I believe that listening to certain music will make the child more apt to enjoy it, that he or she will know the parents? voices the more they hear.
    Just a random side note. :p

It did not help Grianán in any way if I wore myself out with new worries. Nor did it contribute to her healing process if I denied myself the most important meal of the day: breakfast.

Three points for Sionnach for being so rational despite her inner thoughts.

I?ve never had whipped cream with tea. Something for the future ;)

Heulwen yelped: ?Stop making Luçien the bad guy here!?

WELL HE IS!!

Grianán didn?t steal his soul, she stole his heart. Lucien is just angry and resentful. He?s the evil demon. I want to smack Heulwen (I don?t blame her, it?s not her fault completely, but I still want to slap her).

My boys never failed to amaze me. Even though they were not in their Elfin teens yet, they acted so mature.

They?re her kids all right ;)

?She walked out of his life,? Heulwen snorted.

?Yes, she did. And it was her solemn right. At a point a disciple has learned all that there is to know from his or her master. He brought her much confusion and heartbreak.?

That?s because she?s smart!
    And I?m glad Dana is there to be the voice of reason. I?m still irked by that comment of hers in the last update, but I?m very glad she?s taking Heulwen?s accusations calmly. I probably would have told her she was being an idiotic child.

?There are reasons why he is the most feared and respected witch hunter in this sun system. He is a master of manipulation.

That he is.

Luçien always seemed to have Grianán as number one on his priority list. When he fell in love with her against all odds, then there is definetly more to her abduction than meets the eye. He might try to turn her.?

Psh isn?t her fault his being was tattered when he first went up to her.
    I would hope he could turn her. It?d be the only good thing he?s done since he started to become insane during ?Serpent Spawn.?

I noticed more typos than usual, like:

wiped instead of ?whipped?

breakast instead of ?breakfast?

of as my savior instead of ?off as??

definetly instead of ?definitely?

Don?t rush to add in extra updates if you miss! We understand that DRL takes precedence. [:D]
  12. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    a great update with all the subtle discussions between the children and Sionach.
  13. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    That was worse than seeing all the developements after "The children of Dune". Young man who change into a giant sand worm. Sniff!

I hated that, too.

Force Lucien to join a Dark Sider therapy group. And sign up Anakin & Jacen for those sessions, too!

Lol! I wish I could. Maybe I should just send the authors who wrote that stuff to a therapy group.

Jacen scared me more than his grandfather.

Me, too. Although I kinda wish Anakin Skywalker's fall had been more like Jacen's. In Anakin's case, I was disappointed by how easy it was for Palpatine to turn him. Anakin's personality helped there. Jacen is the best example of how a good person can fall (he was such a great person! *sniffs*). As Luke put it: "He [Jacen] would fall because he was selfless."

?I love Dána,? she explained to everybody present, ?but I will not have another rule of terror in this castle."

I'm glad the staff won't sit by if such a reign of terror happens again.

?Their chocolate consumption has been extremely high ever since our sunshine went missing.?

That made me laugh. I like the rat pack.

Everybody swung around to stare at me. When they realized it was me, they relaxed.

I'm glad the staff likes her.

Perhaps this was one of the reasons why Daná was so overly jealous of her twin sister, who was the queen of their hearts and always would be.

That's sad. But I can see how some competition might evolve between twins. If one has the impression that the other one gets all and is more loved.... [face_worried]

Dána was loved by everybody in her own way. She had the chance to have a wonderful reign. I was glad to ascertain that.

I'm relieved. So she is loved after all.

I had been so ignorant. Now a lot of things that Parhelion had indicated about Grianán´s health made sense.

Oh no! Well, Parhelion said drug abuse.... seems that Lucien knows how to find the worst, meanest drugs out there.

When being in a haste to see people the fortress could be a painfully big place. It seemed to me that entire centuries passed by until I was able to reach the dinning-room.

Great description. I know from experience how long even a small distance can seem if you are desperately trying to reach a place.

Amused, I had to notice that the tray was not supported by her hands any longer. One hand was busy with stroking over my back and the other one rested on my left hip. The tray hung in the air, calm and stable. Its contents, a glass of blue milk and a plate with a large blue berry pancake, were in no danger of falling off.

And another force-user. At least they don't have to be afraid to show it in this family.

When I sat down, Caelestris faced me directly. Her face looked serene, yet sad. ?Dear cousin, these are dangerous times. Anybody of us can fall prey to the Dark Side. I almost got there because not knowing what was wrong with me drove me mad. You changed all that. Thank you. And let me assure you that I fully understand why you had Dran's life last night, and am grateful that you found it in you to give him a wake.?

I'm so glad Caelestris isn't mad at Sionnach. Nice to see her up after all that she's been through.

It also showed me once more that healing inside this family was possible. Caelestris would make it and so would Grianán.

Makes me hopeful for the future.

?Luçien is awfully nice unless somebody really starts annoying him. And she did,? she moved on, irritated and her eyes full of ire. ?She had it coming.?

Oh no. Poor little girl. She has no clue, but she loves him so much. As much as I want her to see the truth, I don't want to see her heart broken when she learn what Lucien is really like.

?She is an evil Force witch manipulating people. She stole a piece of his soul when she was but a baby. But when she went for his heart Luçien had to stop her.?

Oh god. His words out of her mouth.

Eibhear rammed his fist on the table. He was sitting next to her. ?Heulwen, those are nasty things to say. Aunt Grianán is a very nice person and
  14. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
    Writing a story is not easy at times, dear Misty. Especially not when money calls and the story idea is somebody else?s. They are like Imperial officers, doing what they are told, trying to believe in the system and giving their utmost to please the head of state.

15. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    ?Perhaps you do not, kiddo. I certainly will stay here until I heard the answer. Grianán will be our step-mother. We should know how she came to be thus.?

Such a disturbing thought, that she?s going to be their step mother.
    But he has the right mindset.

Draíocht glared at my son. ?You are really pushy.?

[face_laugh] that he is :p

She was a better master for her than Luçien ever was.?

Shoot, ANAKIN would be a better master than Lucien.

It was good that we all were gathered here as one family and were open to one another.

*nods* Agreed!

Soon I was held by a web of friction, twists and turns and very simple seeming knots. I was hurting.

:( I don?t like that
    Was that just so Sionnach knew what it felt like? What was the point of that?

My sons had been beaten with a bamboo stick in the past. By their father.

Because he?s sadistic and evil.
    I feel so bad for the boys.

But nightshade and wolfsbane can also support the potion. Everything that can cause spasms and hallucinations.?

That makes sense.

Atropine for example can be fought with Physostigmine.? Minou had made her back straight, while I had spoken. She looked at me like a sovereign. ?Or cyanide with amyl nitrite, sodium nitrite or sodium thiosulfate.?

Huh. I recognize most of them. Are they all real mixtures/solutions with such antidotes?
    ?Vendettas? You mean that people really solve a feud like this? By killing an opponent with poison??

Oh you naïve girl.

?Believe me, IF he REALLY did all these things to her and he saw the madness of it all, then he will be trapped in a limbo for the rest of his life.?

One would freaking hope, anyway.

With that Daná jumped straight on to the breakfast table.

Wow. Just?wow :p

?I am glad that Luçien was not in the long-house that often. If every breakfast in this castle is like this, due to him, then I am really sorry for all of you.

:eek:
    Perfect!
    Hear, hear. :)

?As long as there is enough of Grianán left to celebrate with,? argued Daná

I may have to slap her for that grotesque image.

See? No rushing works well :D
    Just one thing: it?s ?dining? not ?dinning?

Have a good weekend!
  16. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, guess you're right about the authors. But they should get some sense.

I smell trouble!
  17. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    And maybe Lucien in the castle will have him return to the light.

What did he do to Grianan?
  18. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Sorry my computer was acting up and I've just finished reading the posts.

Congratulations for your win's
    Best all round, Most underrated, Best Non-human and best villain.=D=

Lucien is a great villain.=D=
  19. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6

Thanks for telling me, dear Gkilkenny! I rushed up to the wonderful award thread to check!

Due to "Wolf whelp" coming to an end soon, with 3 Chapters to go, I already clear the stage for Grianan and "Cat litter". It will be darker, more emotional and more painful with lots of black humour. That happens when watching too much "Criminal Minds", "Dexter", "House" and "True Blood". I also needed a compensation for some heavy waters in the private sector.

Even it is just 7 lessons per week I am happy at the new school and with a story already written before hand, I can fully concentrate on looking for more lessons at another school & preparing the ones that I have well.

I thank SWpants666 for being the new editor and she already has worked herself through until Chapter 5.

My up-dates will be smaller in future and more cliff hanger like as earlybird-Obi-Wan does them. Muhahaha!

And because MsLanna/Etain has two brilliant updates per week I also feel like doing that for the next 3 weeks.

And why in the name of the Force am I not finished with Lucien and his issues yet? Because my visit at morri's place and speaking to Chilla on the phone several times showed me that people have a Jacen trauma.

We congratulate Lucien for being "Best villain" in the "Before-the-saga" sector and his unlikely disciple Sionnach for making it "Best-non-human".

I feel flattered for getting a 2nd "Best underrated" & also "Best allaround". (Somehow I have a weird connection with the mother of Bridgit Jones in my head now! Don't ask!)

Thanks for being out there, even if you should consider not to read!

Trouble is an understatement, dear Misty. Let me freely quote from the Harry Potter books:

"Double, double, toil and trouble
    Fire burn and cauldron bubble
    Double, double, toil and trouble
    Something wicked this way comes.

Eye of newt and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg and howlet's wing.

Something wicked this way comes.

In the cauldron boil and bake,
    Fillet of a fenny snake,
    Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
    Witches' mummy, maw and gulf.

Something wicked this way comes."

Pst, this text is originally from uncle Shakespear & his drama "King Lear".

20. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    Let me explain: as a healer Sionnach wants to understand. It was essential for her to regain her missing memory about Caelestris severe abuse back. That helped her made her discission how to help the former crown princess

Makes sense. Thanks!

This I also researched and checked with friends of mine who are doctors.

:D That's neat!

Rather slap me, because I can be thus rather often.

Nope, you just write what your muse tells you to :p
  21. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
    My husband sits on my shoulders. Woah! That explains my constant back pain and sore shoulders. ;)
  22. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    ?Perhaps you do not, kiddo. I certainly will stay here until I heard the answer. Grianán will be our step-mother. We should know how she came to be thus.?

I find it a bit strange that the children don't mind that they will have a step-mother soon, who is only a bit older than them. But considering how much they know about the darkness in Lucien, they might be happy that Sionnach got away from him.

The hardness in the face of my first-born startled me. ?Fovea centralis agents found the remains of my father in a cotton bag. Large body parts missing. I do want to know if my future step-mother runs danger of ending up like him.?

You mean the man who raped Sionnach is dead? Sounds like Lucien...

?Had a ruthless and cunning master who taught me just by watching him. I saw him charming my mother over and over again, when she believed to be immune against it. There is really no woman in his life that has learned to say ´no´ to him, including Aunt Minou and Grandmother Fleur. I know which flowers of the Night Court were his favourite and which mountain cottages he visited without causing Garou and me more siblings.?

:_| They have seen more than they should have. Poor boys!

Underneath his harsh words I saw the bright core of his love for Luçien.

[face_love] Although I'm tempted to say that Lucien doesn't deserve his love, I'm glad that there are people who will fight tooth and nail to bring him back to the light. Who still love him and might forgive him.
    Considering that Lucien is his father, I'm even more glad that he doesn't hate him.

?Aunt Draíocht, I could never do what Luçien does. I am not overly religious, nor do I see the Force as my ally.? His hand went into Garou´s hair and dishevelled it in a rough way. ?Uncle Parhelion got upset with me more than once about it. But I got a close view of what hookey religions can do to people. Especially to Luçien.?

Yes. Hopefully he'll never step into Lucien's footsteps.

Nodding gratefully Draíocht took the rope from him. ?Anybody who volunteers??

I found out that I had gotten up when Garou beeped: ?Oh, mamam!?

:eek: She'll do anything and everything to help Grianan and to understand what she has to go through. Sionnach is admirable, even though I have to question why a realistic demonstration is needed.

"Punishments need to be aesthetic as much as the have to be effective.?

That's so sick!

There was some yellow in Draíocht´s iris.

That's scary.

?It was back on Sapuhru that he limited himself to the usual methods of his brotherhood. Force lightening for electro-torture! Sand torture! Temperature torture! Even water torture!?

:eek: I can't say which methods I hate more, the Elvin ones or the "usual ones" of the brotherhood.

Garou looked stricken. ?You don´t want to know. Nor do you want to know how the corpses looked that we found. Papa has this unmistakeable handwriting.?

I can't even imagine how traumatic it must have been for the boys to find the corpses of people their father had killed. It surprises me that they grew up into sane people.

?Well, when he found out, he was not pleased. I can tell you that,? muttered Eibhear. ?That bamboo stick spoke a very explicit language. But his tearful eyes even more. That entire punishment hurt him more than it did us.?

I guess I should be shocked that Lucien hit his children, but somehow it fails to surprise me.
    I still can't get over it that he's hurting so much, but still keeps torturing and killing others. He's such a hypocrit.

I was at the brink of panic. My sons had been beaten with a bamboo stick in the past. By their father.

It must be terrible for her to uncover more and more of his evil deeds.

?Fader married you instead of killing you as he was told by the thing gathering.?

[face_love] She's one example that people can be redeemed.

?Mostly the rope and the confinement do the trick. But for stronger personalities there is always a vicious potion, brewe
  23. AzureAngel2 Chosen One

star 6
  24. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
  25. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    Oye. Switching between ?Cat Litter? and this is confusing me :p I keep forgetting which point of view I?m looking at!

?Ah, Dána. It was not in his intention to torture me.? Caelestris moved through the mass of dreadlocks under her nose, stroking them, fondling them.

?The result on your mind was the same.

[face_plain] Exactly

Do you think it helped me to read sentences like: ´Many forms of psychological torture methods attempt to destroy the subject´s normal self-image. It can be done by removing them from any kind of control over their environment, creating a state of learned helplessness, psychological regression and depersonalization.´

Ouch. That sounds quite disturbing to read. :(

You are an expansion of my family, whether I like it or not. So are Aranea and Luna. We are in it together.?

I like that reminder.

Persons who lived under the same roof and who shared the contents of their hearts with one another counted as family.

HEAR, HEAR!! :D

?None of us is free from falling. Never take anything for granted. What makes the Dark Side so dangerous is its omnipresence. It hides in our daily choices, is woven into the stuff that our dreams are made off. Even the best intention can be turned and twisted.?

That gave me chills. It?s extremely true, but still chilling.

?That must be the fatal attraction with Luçien,? Calathus stated. ?He is full of bad surprises.?

Yeah. That?s Lucien, all right.

He cannot kill her without harming himself.?

*mutters* It?s too bad he can?t just harm himself.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade