Beyond Wolfish Nature [Proverbs Challenge] (Kyp)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raphire, Sep 6, 2011.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Raphire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Title: Wolfish Nature
    Author: Raphire
    Summary: Kyp is captured and strapped down in a dark room with nothing but his wits to help him escape.
    Additional Notes: I don?t own Star Wars nor will I ever but I am borrowing it for now. Also this is a part of The Proverbs Challenge.

Quote: The wolf may lose his teeth, but never his nature.

Kyp?s eyes snapped open. He was in a dark room, with no clue how he got there. Typical. He tried to move his head but found it strapped in place, same with his hands and feet. He tried to open himself to the Force but found it just beyond his reach.

He needed to think. He was in a room, strapped down to? what? He could feel the table was cool beneath him but wasn?t as cold as the rest of the room. His body temperature would have raised it some. So probably a metal table or counter.

A slight buzzing noise could be heard faintly through the floor. He was on a ship or spacestation. However the air was cold so he probably wasn?t near the engines, which would explain the faintness of the buzzing.

They were trying to disorient him with the unknown. The darkness of the room, being unable to move, common fears all dealing with a lack of control. He was meant to feel helpless. The darkness also meant?

The door slid open with a hiss and light bit into his eyes. They were trying to intimidate him. Subconsciously they wanted him to know they controlled his environment, his light, his food, his freedom. The light was supposed to remind him of this subliminally.

They were trying to exert control over him, make him dependent on them so? Probably females. If it were males they wouldn?t have strapped him down or made him helpless. They would have tried to intimidate him, not make him feel helpless. The female mind is affected by the motherly instinct even if the person would make a terrible mother. They want their prisoners reliant. Men just want them terrified.

A soft hand caressed his cheek and he smiled.

?Hey darling, I don?t know what I said last night but I?m really not a huge fan of foreplay.?

The woman chuckled, her finger tracing his jawline. Designed to give him a sick kind of pleasure, a way to catch him off guard.

He could feel her mouth brush his ear.

?Tell us about Ben Skywalker. What are his strengths? Where does he spend most of his time??

Kyp didn?t struggle against his restraints. He just stared into her eyes, never blinking or looking away.

?I?m afraid I can?t answer that. Send in one of your sisters.?

She blinked and took a step back.

He nailed it on the head. He had guessed by the way she carried herself that she wasn?t alone. She walked with confidence that suggested a first born and by the way she was sneaking glances at the door? She didn?t want the others talking to him.

She put on a show of acting casual and in control but she held herself at a slight distance. She thought him dangerous. Which meant the looks she had been giving the door weren?t because she wanted him all to herself but because she was protecting someone? Most likely family.

It was a bit of a risk but it worked out for him.

?They are unavailable.? She replied evenly and then strode from the room, her body quivering slightly. He made her nervous.

The door shut and he was in the dark again.

His mind was already racing; he had to get one of her sisters in here.

The first born was most certainly going to bring him his meals and try to keep the others out of his cell. However she would probably be with her sisters now so he might have a chance.

She would instinctually go to her sisters, the objects of her worry, and make sure they were fine. It wasn?t rational because he was in a cell strapped down but she would have to convince herself they were fine.

Which means she wouldn?t be watching him; making this one of his only chances to get one of the sisters in here.

But how?

The Force was still not responding but at least it was there. If they had a Ysalamiri then there wo
  2. MiralukaJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nicely done. Good job at typical Kyp.
  3. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Very Kyp way of dealing with the situation. Love how he got into all of their heads. Great viggie!
  4. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Probably females. If it were males they wouldn?t have strapped him down or made him helpless.

Seriously, this made me laugh. [face_laugh] You know, not all women would strap him down on a table. :p

The female mind is affected by the motherly instinct even if the person would make a terrible mother. They want their prisoners reliant. Men just want them terrified.

o_O [face_beatup] Well, guess I have too many manly genes. :p

?I know but you?re like? Really ripped.?

She slowly reached out and touched his abs. ?Really really ripped.?

Kyp stared at her. ?And you are like fourteen. Do you know how illegal that is??

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

?I would recommend seeing your mother soon. Quite soon. Oh and don?t do drugs. They are vastly unpredictable and somewhat dangerous. I?d hate to see someone like you get hurt. ?

Hey look at that. Kyp's got a moral side. :p

So...didn't you want to write a dark Kyp fic? Still waiting here. :D
  5. Raphire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Very Kyp way of dealing with the situation. Love how he got into all of their heads. Great viggie!

Thanks! I'm glad I conveyed him properly. Lol

Lol. I'm glad I amused you. And as for the whole Dark Kyp thing... I am waiting for a muse. Cause I don't want to force Dark Kyp. Also I have now gotten Clever Kyp and Dark Kyp done, which of his personas should I do next... Sentimental? Sexy? Angsty? Warlike? Lol. I'll leave it up to you.
  6. HelloKelly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow there are a lot of Wes stories that I missed!

Mmmmmm... Love this Kyp. Sexy bare chest and all. However the girl was a little creepy.

This was a nice well rounded story. Well it ended a bit abruptly but you might have been going for that so whatever.

I liked it tho.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan NSWFF Challenge Winner

Game Winner
    star 6
    A nice viggie with Kyp talking his way out of it
  8. Kingsdaughter613 Jedi Knight

Sounds awesome! Now if only the forums would get fixed so I could read the whole thing...
  9. Bale Force Ghost

star 4
    Cool stuff! I liked:
    The female mind is affected by the motherly instinct even if the person would make a terrible mother. They want their prisoners reliant. Men just want them terrified.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade