Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd_Raven Jedi Padawan

Long time ago, there were eight diferent wolf packs. The Celestial wolf pack, the Aqua wolf pack, the Shadow pack, the Dark pack, the Sanddune pack, the Forest pack, the Artic pack, the Mountain pack. They lived peacfully within the code. The alpha wolf of each pack helped make The Wolf Code. One of the most important rules of the code was that the Shadow pack was to be the point where two wolf packs would meet to trade. The Shadow pack was one of the most important packs of the eight packs because it was in the middle of all the other packs. But something terrible had happen to the Shadow pack, a terrible disese came upon the pack. It killed most of the wolves, but the wolves that survived, we're scared for the rest of thier lives. Eventually, the other packs started to resent the Shadow pack. It soon got to the point that any deformed wolf was sent to the Shadow pack, where the other packs thought they belonged.

Present Day, all the wolf packs are corrupt. The Celestial pack has a ruthless Alpha that is very strick. The Aqua pack follows only a half of the code, and the Sanddune pack sticks to the code but there is always trouble in paradise. The Forrest pack tries to keep order in the forrest, but the Alpha is stubborn, and he must have proof to agree on a matter. The Artic pack are loners, they only obey their Alpha. The Wolves of Death Mountain are some what defensive, but the Alpha welcomes visitors with open paws. The Dark pack follows only a few of the code but not like the Shadow pack, they don't follow the code at all and despies the other packs. And as a result, Every wolf totally avoids the Shadow wolves and their territory.
    Just a few moons ago, a group of animals called the Gaurdians came to give a terrible message of fate to the wolves. They said that humans were to come and hunt for their pelts, they would also ruin the whole area so as that no one could live in the territory any more. All the Alphas believed the Gaurdians, so each territory, there are diffent animals who guard each territory
    Adam the Owl, he who gaurds Shadow pack,
    Steve the Crocodile, he who gaurds the Dark pack,
    Anish the Coyote, he who gaurds the Sanddune pack,
    Waj the Lake Shark, he who gaurds the Aqua pack,
    Kuma the Grizzly Bear, he who gaurds the Forrest,
    Rena the Fox, she who gaurds the Canyon,
    Folken the Falcon, he who gaurds the Mountain,
    Sheila the Puma, she who gaurds the Artic pack.

Rules are simple:

- No Goddmoting
    - No Swearing
    - No killing other players without the permission of the character your trying to kill
    - PM all sheets to me
    - No OOC fighting take it else where
    - Be creative
    - Max amount of characters, 5
    any other rules that I post later

Character Sheet:

Pack: (e.g. Shadow pack, forest pack, ect.)
    Family Members: (if any)
    Apperance: ( picture strongly recomended, but optional)
    Extra Info: (scars, body markings, ect.)
    My Character Sheet:

Name: Navi
    Pack: the Alpha of the Artic pack
    Personality: Protective of his pack, that will do almost anything to protect the pack
    Family Members: Wife, Sunflower,deseased
    Bio: Was once a happy wolf, until his beloved Alphess was killed by hunters and he now doesn't want to loss his leadership just like he lost his love.
    Apperance: See picture [image=]

Extra info: ---
    THE old WOLF CODE!!!!!!

- The Shadow Pack is the point where all trades must be done, no acceptions.

- Do not judge other wolves by appearance, it's the inside that counts.

- Never lie to your Alpha or pack members.

- Never leave without permission from the Alpha

- The Shadow Pack is (Still) the point where all trades must be done, no acceptions.

- Shadow Pack must stay in their territory at all times.

- Never lie to your Alpha or pack members.

- Never leave without permission from the
  2. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Despite the fact you stole my first name :mad:, this is a very interesting idea.

Sheet forthcoming.
  3. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1

Name: Tsume
    Pack: EverGreen Forrest
    Personality: Is a bit on the loners side, doesn't like to admitt defeat and hates to be helped
    Family Members: Toboe, his younger brother
    Bio: Was once a loner, but he wanted to be in a pack for the sake of his brother, Toboe. Their Mother abandoned them when Tsume was younger, leaving the job of raising little Toboe, on him. Now is in EverGreen Wolf Pack.
    Apperance: see picture[/hl]
    Extra Info: Has a big X scar on his chest, never tells a soul how he got it

Name: Toboe
    Pack: EverGreen Forrest
    Family Members: Tsume, Big brother
    Personality: Is a bit of a coward, always needs Tsume to stick up for him...
    Bio: Older brother and him were abandoned by Mother, Toboe was just born then, Tsume raised him and now they are part of EverGreen Forest Wolf Pack.
    Apperance: see picture

4. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

Name: Erik
    Pack: Shadow Pack
    Personality: Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark!!!!!!!!
    Family Members: none
    Bio: Nobody remembers, not even Erik himself, remembers what pack he originally came from, like most Shadow wolves.
    Apperance: [image=]
    Extra Info: Wears a mask to hide his deformity. Anybody whos takes off his mask, well, they ALWAYS RUN FOR THIER LIVES.
  5. EmoJawa Jedi Knight

star 1

Character Sheet:

Name: Shadowblaze
    Pack: (e.g. Shadow pack, forest pack, ect.) shadow pack
    Personality: lone wolf usually, doesnt talk much with a dry sense of humor
    Family Members: (if any) none
    Bio: when he was born his mother died and his father had died long before, so a family decided to take care of him bt their other cubs all despised him and always tried to pick fihts witch is where the scar came from so he always sticks to himself.
    Apperance: ( picture strongly recomended, but optional) ill get a pic.
    Extra Info: (scars, body markings, ect.)scar that goes up up his right front leg
  6. Zedd_Raven Jedi Padawan

OOC: I have decided to start the game, people can just join in.
  7. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Name: Kanndocar
    Pack: Sanddune
    Personality: Rather feral for his age, his hair is frequently on end when meeting those outside of his own pack. Kanndocar is not a loner by nature, but is rather sly and tricky.
    Family Members: None, all were eventually wiped out.
    Bio: Kanndocar was raised by his uncle at a young age and lead a relatively simple life. Hunting with his pack, scavenging in the cold months, and eventually growing into a tough fighter. During one of his many fights, Kanndocar bit into the throat of another wolf and had one of his canine teeth ripped out. To this day, he wears this mark proudly as a sign of a true pack hunter.
    Extra Info: Is missing his uppermost left canine tooth
  8. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: SWEET!!
    L: EverGreen Forrest

// Wait for it.... wait for it...// (//Toboe's thoughts//)
    Toboe inched his way out of the under brush and ran towards a black raven that was perched on a bolder. Toboe was all to noisey and the raven saw him coming, the raven took to the air and dove down and pecked Toboe on his paws. Toboe yelled and ran away from the bird. He ran quite a bit before the raven decided to stop chasing him.

"Whew!! That was a close one!!" Toboe exclaimed as he take a rest from running.
    He decided to rest on top of what he thought was a bolder.
    The sun was hiden behind clouds and the north winds blew ever so calmly,
    Toboe wanted to stay there forever, but then he heard footsteps behing him, it was't light, like his fellow wolves, but heavy steps, that sink into the earth.

"What are you doing so far from you pack?" a HUMUNGOUS grizzly bear growled, he was on fours but he was massive compared to Toboe.

"DON'T GIVE ME EXCUSES!!!" roared the bear, appearently angry that this pup was in his territory.
    "I'm going to teach you a lession, never, EVER come into MY TERRITORY!!!!" the bear stood on his hind legs and raised his paw, claws extended, ready to take a swipe at Toboe.
    Toboe was scared out of his wit! He could not make himself move!

// I'm going to DIE!!!//
    Out of the shadows ran a silver blur. It leaped into the air and took a swipe at the Bear's raise paw before landing behind Toboe.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGG!!!!!!!!" the bear roar in pain as he drew back.

"What are you doing!! Run!!" Shouted the Grey Wolf.

"I was getting ready to!!!" Toboe shouted back as he ran.
    They ran until they no longer herd the threats of the enraged bear.

"What were you doing over there? You know your not supposed to go in the Guardins territory!!" the grey wolf scolded as he walked in front.
    "Sorry, Tsume, it's just, I wanted to hunt on my own and well..." Toboe trailed off, not knowing what to say.Tsume didn't reply, he stoped moving.

"What's the matter, Tsume?"Tsume just looked straight ahead. Soon after, a dark grey wolf apeared and was appearently not in a happy mode.

"What's going on? I was hunting when I heard a comotion." the Alpha said a little harsh.

"It's nothing, we just ran into a wolverine." Tsume lied.

The Alpha said nothing.

"It's time for hunting, you two go to the den and we'll make hunting parties." the Aplha said as he walked the way he came.

Toboe stood frozen, not knowing what to say,

"Tsume, you just lied to the ALpha, the code says..."

"I KNOW WHAT THE CODE SAYS!!!" Tsume growled at Toboe.
    "We CAN'T tell the Alpha what happened..." Tsume growled under his breath as he walked in the same direction that their Alpha did.

//Why not??// Toboe thought as he ran to his brothers side.
    Toboe dared not ask that question, he trusted Tsume to much than to question his autotity...

Tag: Anyone in EverGreen Forrest
    OOC:If anybody was wondering, Toboe is pronounced
  9. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4

Name: Mona
    Pack: Arctic
    Personality: Quiet, a bit of a loner, but friendly with members of her pack. Not very aggressive.
    Family Members: Mother, Kyda, (kie-da) sisters Ava and Tosha (toe-sha), all deceased.
    Bio: When Mona was just a pup, poachers killed her mother and sisters when they wandered too far from the rest of the pack, and Mona herself was nearly caught after stepping into a poacher's snare, but managed to free herself and was able to return to the safety of the pack.
    Apperance: Here
    Extra info: Has several small furless patches around the ankle of her front right paw, where her foot was caught in a snare. Also limps slightly on that leg, but not enough to slow her down.
  10. Zedd_Raven Jedi Padawan

OOC: I forgot to mention the names of each territory( I only remebered if someone hadn't PMed me and asked...)
    Sapharie Lake is where Aqua pack lives, Fuego Desert is where Sanddune pack is, Nightmare Marsh is where Shadow pack lives, Unforgiving Swamp for Dark pack, Aurora Mountain for Artic, EverGreen Forest for Forest pack, Celestial Canyon for the Celestial pack, and DeathStar Mountain for the Mountain pack.

Just thought I'd clear up things...
  11. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    L:EverGreen Forrest

Tsume walked back to the den, he sat at the entrance of the cave. The Alpha was making hunting parties.

"Tsume, I want to go with you!" Toboe said.

"It's the Alpha's decision..."

Toboe herd she-wovles talking about the trading route,

"Tsume, are you going to go trade?"

"Yes, but your not coming..."

"Aww man!!" Toboe said, Tsume saw rigth threw him.

Tag: Anyone

You pronounce Tsume (Sue-May)
  12. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OCC: Where is everyone? OK! I know! I've double posted, sue me!!
  13. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Erik

Erik was sleeping, dreaming of being normal. He knew it would never come true. Erik was awakened from his dream by his friend, Kumara. Kumara had only three legs but still ran fast and fought good.

"Erik?" Kumara asked

"I heard that there's two packs that are gonna trade. Wanna come with me to get some goods?"

"Sure. I have nothing else to do." Erik said as he got up. The two walked into the forest and waited for their "guests to arraive...

TAG: anyone
    OCC: I'm hopeing that the game's gonna get restarted with this post!! :)
  14. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1

The Alpha of Evergreen Forest barked so every one could hear him,

"There's been a change of plans, I did not realize that today was our trading day, so we will form trading partys and travel in groups..." the Alpha announced to the pack. He went forming groups and finally came to Tsume,

"Tsume, I must insisits that you take your brother with you, the wolves that stay behind will have duties to attend to, so we need the pups to travel with their parents or family."

Tsume looked at the Alpha, then at Toboe, " Fine." Tsume growled.

"Good, you will be the protecter of the she-wolves in this group." the Alpha motion Tsume to a group of 4 female wolves. They laughted and giggled when they found out Tsume was coming along...

"Oh, this is great! I'm finally going to go to the trading post!!"
    Toboe said happily. Tsume just rolled his eyes at Toboe's remark. The Alpha confermed everyone's groups and they headed out of the den, out of the forest, and into the "Swamp" territory...

Tag: anyone
  15. Zedd_Raven Jedi Padawan

OOC: I am truly sorry I haven't been that active, shame on me, repent, I dismiss myself[face_praying] lol!! But seriously, I am back in the game!!
    IC: NAVI

Navi paced back and forth on the white snow covered ledge. He had been pacing so long that he tred a crevic in the snow. A beautiful silver wolf ran to Navi, she spoke in a sweet whisper,

"Navi, what has you vexed? I haven't seen you this way since the "Guardins" arived..." the young she wolf breathed a cold puff of air.

"It's nothing, Reina, I'm-I'm just stressed out, that's all..." Navi said as he stoped pacing. "Have you informed the others that we are to go trade?"

"Yes, we are already in out parties, we only wait for you..." Reina replied.

"Very well, I will be with you shortly," Navi said.

"Yes..." with that, Reina troted off in the direction she came.

Navi looked at the sky, the rose colored clouds lifted his spirits, just enought to get him to survive "the tradeing route"...

TAG: anyone
  16. EmoJawa Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Shadowblaze

Lazily sleeping having nothing else to do as of the trading, he was having a wonderful time dreaming of soft peacefull meadows with flowers when he rolled over and stubbed his soft wet nose on a sharp obsidian rock with red streaks like veins
    going up the sides.
    "Darned, rocks all over need to find a new home, darned things." Shadowblaze growled.

"Oh well might as well get up now that I'm awake."

And so he starts stretching his way outside.

tag none
  17. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Mona

Mona sat quietly with the rest of her travelling party as they waited for the Alpha to rejoin the pack and lead them to the trading post. Her group consisted of four others, a male and a female around Mona's own age, who were too busy making "friends" with each other to take notice of either Mona or the two other members of their group, a pair of the older pups who had never been on the trade route before. In their excitement at finally being allowed to travel with the trading party, the pups were unable to sit still, and were constantly straying from the group, running and jumping about. "Hey!" Mona barked at the pair. Instantly halting their play, the pups rejoined the group, their heads and tails drooping. But as she continued, Mona allowed her voice to take a softer tone. "Just stay with the group, okay? The Alpha won't like it if you wander off while we're travelling." The pups perked up again, just a bit, raising their heads and briefly wagging their tails. Mona shook her head, then stood and shook the snow from her fur. The Alpha would be there soon, and then the journey to the trading post would begin.

Tag: Arctic pack, any
  18. Zedd_Raven Jedi Padawan

IC: NAVI

Navi ran as fast as he could, he had forgotten how dark it gets in the evening, the pack would have to travel the rest of the night in darkness,

"Curses!!" Navi growled as he slipped on patch of sleet, falling face forward into the hard ground, he stood up shaky-like, Navi was rather old for an Alpha leader, he had to remind himself that he wasn't a young pup anymore...Navi once again, raced down the icy slope, passed snow covered trees, bolders the size of a bear, soft brown patches of Earth, until finally, Navi spotted a familiar face,

Navi wabbled a few more paces before he plopped down on the ground, he was out of breath, he layed there, utterly exhausted, with his tongue hanging out from the corner of his mouth, big puffes of air rose from his mouth, he closed his eyes for a moment,

"I needa, ressst...."

TAG: Mona
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.