Amph Wolverine Novels

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by moosemousse, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    While out shopping the other day I saw this book for sale at £2 which seemed like a bargain, so I got it. Has anyone read it? Does anyone know if there are any more Wolverine novels?
  2. Sonic2nd Jedi Padawan

I wasn't aware that there were novels staring Wolverine until I saw your post.

http://www.amazon.com/Wolverine-Weapon-X-Mass/dp/141652164X#

If you scroll down and look under the phase 'Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought' there you will see listings for similar novels with Wolverine in them.

3. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    With a bit of digging I found this: the Wolverine series on library thing. It seem that there are six books:
    "Wolverine: Weapon X" by Marc Cerasini (1)
    "Wolverine: Road of Bones" by David Mack (2)
    "Wolverine: Lifeblood" by Hugh Matthews (3)
    "Wolverine: Violent Tendencies" by Marc Cerasini (4)
    "Wolverine: The Nature of the Beast" by Dave Stern (5)
    "Wolverine: Election Day" by Peter David (6)

I'm glad I found that, I was vaguely worried that I'd bought a book in the middle of a series, which would have been sucky.
  4. NJOfan215 Force Ghost

star 5
    I haven't read any of the wolverine novels but mack and david are good authors.
  5. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    If I like the first one then I'll look into getting the others. It's only six books so far so it shouldn't cost a lot. I'm hoping they're good, Wolverine can be a jerk sometimes but I kinda like him. Also, he's hawt in the X-Men films. [face_blush]
  6. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I'm a little over half way through it now, and I'm really liking it. It had a slow first few chapters but it's really picking up. I'm going to tentatively recommend it as I'm hoping it'll stay good or it'll get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.