1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Wolverine VS. Batman - A DC/Marvel Crossover

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    There are strangers in the Dark Knight's city.

And he does not like that...

-----
    Wayne Manor

"Master Bruce...this may be beyond my capabilities."

"Umph...No, Alfred, do the best you can."

"Very well, sir, but might I suggest that you call in reinforcements. This is too much for one man to handle."

"Alfred, I don't need...You didn't."

Out of the shadows came the familiar, blonde bearded face of the Mayor of Star City. Ollie Queen, also known as Green Arrow. Bruce stared at him with dark, cold eyes, while Alfred continued to try to pull the bullet out of his chest. Bruce's breathing was loud and hard, but he continued to hold Ollie Queen's gaze.

"Alfred called." The voice light, but firm, sincere and smug at the same time. "Said that you needed some help. It's all over the news. The Joker said you guys are finally going to end this. What made you think you could do this alone?"

Bruce didn't say anything.

"Either way, I'm staying here until this is resolved."

The other still didn't speak.

Ollie frowned and his brow furrowed. "Say something Bruce, what is it?"

"Alfred didn't tell you about the mutants, did he?"

"...No, I guess not. I'm assuming this means I'm going to be here a bit longer than I initially thought."

Alfred smiled while Bruce said, "Yeah."

-----
    Chinatown

"Logan, how do you even know if any others will come?"

Wolverine looked over his meal at Rogue. "I don't. But you can't expect me to let her just go. I'm bringing her back with me or I'm bringing her down."

Rogue merely cocked her head and faned reading her book. "Well, you being here with the Hand isn't good either. They could find out you're here and then who knows what they will do."

"Yeah, I'm really worried about them. How many did Bobby say were coming?"

"He didn't, but at least he got some of them to come. You already know Scott is coming, for better or for worse."

Wolverine smiled and laughed. "I'm going to take a chance and say for worse."

-----
    Joker's Shack

"Oh, everything seems so pleasant! All these new heroes and villains showing up! All ripe for the plucking! HAHAHAHA!!" Joker danced around while his thugs laughed and continued to play cards. Pyro did not laugh and neither did Gambit, but at least Gambit showed some response.

"Mr. Jokah, I am not undahstandin exactly what you want wid us."

Joker's smile faded and he stopped dancing. "Ooohh, why must you ruin my fun with your questions, Mr. Cajun Fillet?"

"Da name is Gam-"

"I'm sure, but the reason I called you here is I want you to work for me. And NO is an answer that will only be met with bullets. Understood? See these new heroes will need someone to look up to, someone to admire and serve with only the strictest dedication. And you will recruit them. Now give me a big smile!"

Pyro did not smile and neither did Gambit. Nor did they object.

"You see, in ONE MONTH!! I will end the Dark Knight and take control of Gotham! So, come along boys, and get on the winning side! HAHAHAHHAHA!!"

---------
    [image=http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/en/0/0b/Batman_the_Animated_Series_logo.jpg]

Welcome all to Wolverine VS. Batman - A DC/Marvel Crossover. Now this will not be a simple battle between the two heroes, but actually an exciting story about heroes and villains, alike, trying to survive in the Joker's all out war with the Batman for Gotham. Wolverine has come to Gotham to confront his past, bringing a few of the X-Men with him as well.

You, the players, will be playing as heroes and villains trying to whether this storm. Original Characters as well as well-known Superheroes are allowed and I'm not going to discriminate. You can play Superman, but get out of hand, and I will hit you with a kryptonite asteroid.

The main driving point behind this game is that Gotham might be looking for a new savior and fearing a new menace depending on how Joker's War turns out, so you can build your reputation as a hero by performing dai
  2. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Blu Approved

Name: The Doctor
    Nickname: The Fifth

Appearance: [image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/5thdoctor.jpg]
    Powers: Can survive a fatal injury by regenerating into a new form. Has a keen alien intellect and, in this form, excellent diplomatic and negotiation skills.
    Weapons/Equipment: A sonic screwdriver, capable of manipulating any device depending when set to the right frequency, as well as his trusty TARDIS, a police box shaped time and space travel device.
    Hero/Villain: Hero

Base of Operations: His TARDIS, and to a lesser extent his home planet of Gallifrey, as well as Earth.
    Bio: The Doctor is a Timelord, a race of highly advanced beings from the planet of Gallifrey who has tasked himself with exploring new timescapes and helping those in need. Along the way, he has met many friends, and even more foes, including the Daleks, the Cybermen, and his arch-nemesis, the evil Master.

The Doctor is currently on his fifth incarnation, having avoided certain death four times now. He has recently been somewhat unnerved by encountering his previous four incarnations while inadvertently participating in the Game of Rassilon, the first President of Gallifrey, and had only just defeated the Master, seemingly for good, and teamed up with a new companion, Peri Brown, when a massive temporal and spatial disturbance sent his TARDIS careening through a wormhole whereupon it crash landed in the DCU, with Peri nowhere to be found. And little did The Fifth realize he was about to have a decidedly existential confrontation.

Note: The Doctor is indeed a television character, but Doctor Who Magazine, a comic book publication, was published by Marvel and established The Doctor as being a part of the Marvel universe through several crossovers.
  3. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    Blu Approved

Name: Unknown
    Alter Ego: The Joker

Appearance: [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Trimaj/Joker_Spread_3.gif]
    Powers: Insanity, Inventor, Genius, Physics and Chemistry knowledge
    Weapons/Equipment: Throughout the years, the Joker used a wide variety of instruments to exact his comedic homicides. He is a genius as he is insane and he has expertise in chemistry and physics to be able to invent gadgetry and concoct elaborate schemes. His equipment included card-shaped blades, guns (of the trick and real variety), joy buzzers (which electrocuted the victim), and a wide variety of laughing gases (which incapacitated the victim with laughter). Most famously, the Joker had a flower attached to his suit. This flower emitted a wide variety of chemicals, depending on the situation and the Joker's mood. Laughing gas and acid were popular variants, but the possibilities were limited only to the Joker's mind.
    Hero/Villain: Villain

Base of Operations: Joker Shack? (I'm just guessing here...)
    Bio: Joker has been going at this for far too long. There have been success, though not as bright as he would have liked, and there have been far too many failures. He has decided it's time to end this. It's time to force Batman to break his rule, or for the flying rodent to die. Besides, he's tired of having to rebuild everything from scratch every time he gets sent up to Arkham. So it's time to go to war...
  4. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Blu Approved

Some of you may Recall this man from Xavier's 2, this is actually a continuation of him after the games epilogue

Name: Alastor Zingari
    Alter Ego: The Executioner

Appearance:
    [image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Alasdair.png]
    --Height: 5'9?
    --Weight: 200 LB
    --Eyes: A very light blue, but they have a purple shade to them at times
    --Hair: Black, kept rather short and out of the way
    --Clothing: Outfit One ? Alastor wears a black T-shirts most of the time, and urban camo carpenter pants. His belt, is standard black leather with a skull belt buckle. Over this he often wears a black trench coat/duster a replacement of his old one. It has several layers of Kevlar making it bullet proof from most small caliber round, up to 45 caliber from a low power gun. The duster has holsters for his to pistols.

Outfit Two ? This is Alastor's Tactical Gear. He wears jet black tactical BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform) and a Black Tactical Vest. The Tactical Vest has 10 pockets in two levels Upper chest and lower chest. Upper chest is 6 pockets (3 on each side) These pockets hold the Clips for Alastor's new HK tactical Pistols. The lower level has 4 pockets that hold his Tavor magazines.

The belt of this outfit is a tactical belt with pouches. 4 of the pouches hold magazines for Alastor's Shotgun. 1 holds a basic First aid kit, and 1 holds his cell phone. Attached to the belt is a Holster for his pistols and a Sheath for his Tanto knife. The back of the vest has special made 'holders' for his Tavor and Shotgun. The Shotgun is held in a 'shoulder' holster (Think, Ash's holster from the Evil Dead movies) the Tavor is held on the lower back, to unholster the weapon he has to reach around to his back with his right arm, and grab the handle of the gun, lift up and then pull out. It took training but he can do it with ease though its not very quick, it takes about 5 seconds to just pull the Tavor out, not including the time to holster another weapon first.

Other Special Features: he used to alway wear a special necklace that belonged to his mother, it was lost in the Skrull Conflict. He now wears a Necklace with a Celtic Shield Knot, representing that he was a Defender of the human race, at least once.

Powers: Alastor's powers have evolved as he's matured over the past 2 years, some going away, some becoming more powerful
    --Above Human Strength ? When Alastor's powers first manifested, he had some pretty high strength. He once launched a large back of gardening supplies across a yard by accident. However, since then, this power has recessed. It is now all but non existent. He's still just a little stronger than a guy of his hight and body mass should be but its no longer anything spectacular, its like he doesn't have the power anymore. There are time when the power seems to manifest, times if dire stress or adrenaline but there is no definitive pattern and Alastor Can't control it. He believes it was just something involved with puberty and growth hormones from when he was younger and its just fading.
    --Flight ? Two years ago this power was very unwieldy and unmastered, where he could barely hover for extended periods of time. Over the past two years this power has vanished almost all together, to the point where Alastor can merely jump several meters.
    --Gunkata ? Alastor is a Gunkata Practitioner, his primary mutation allows him to discern the weight of a fire arm, the kick it produces, and the angles at which it needs to be fire for maximum efficiency. In addition, memorizing the movie Equilibrium and several scenes from Ultraviolet, movies he is clearly a fan of, have added to his knowledge of using guns in combat.
    Weapons/Equipment:
    2 x HK Mk.23 Mod.0 SOCOM with under barrel flashlight attachments utilizing .45 ACP SAPHE ammunition
    1 x Tavor TAR-21 Rifle with the ITL MARS sight system utilizing 5.56x45mm NATO Armor Piercing Rounds
    1 x AA-12 Auto Assault Shotgun utilizing various 12 gauge shotgun ammo
    1 x [link=http://images.wikia.com/templarsoftwilight/images//a/af/SniperC
  5. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Blu Approved

Name: Cassandra Cain
    Alter Ego: Batgirl

Appearance:[image=http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5293/batgirl001.jpg]
    Powers: No superpowers. But she is a master martial artist, master assassin, is at peak human conditioning, and can read body movements. This last skill is so perfected that only metas with enhanced speed and reflexes can gain the upper hand on her.
    Weapons/Equipment: Standard assortment of Batgadgets

Base of Operations: Undisclosed apartment in Gotham.
    Bio: Born the child of two of the most skilled and feared assassins in the world, Lady Shiva and David Cain, Cassandra Cain was raised from birth to be the most perfect and skilled assassin the world had ever known. Through torture and various other methods, David Cain raised his daughter not to read words, but to read the body. At an early age she was better than most assassins in the world, yet this life did not sit well with her. Cassandra felt that what she lived for was wrong. That was when Batman saved her.

Since becoming Batgirl under Batman's tutelage, Cassandra has forged many relationship. Her closest friends are Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown, Robin and Spoiler respectively. She has grown close to Barbara Gordon, Oracle, as well, using the experience of the older and former Batgirl to her advantage. Upon the events that lead to Stephanie's apparent death, Batgirl and Robin moved to Bludhaven in order to try and save that city alongside Nightwing. But Cassandra's need to deal with Lady Shiva drove her away from the costume for a brief period of time.

It was during this period that the third Crisis occurred. Bludhaven was destroyed, and Deathstroke captured Cassandra. Using his serum, he did to her what he had to his own daughter. He corrupted her mind chemically and drove her to do things she would never have done otherwise: Murder and assume leadership of the League of Assassins. Deathstroke also used her to be a member of his Titans East team, it was during this that Robin was able to discover what Deathstroke had done to her and cured her of the toxin. Cassandra then became consumed in a need for vengeance against not only Slade, but also her father.

Due to her time under Slade's control, many in the Bat family view her with suspicion. However, this is not the case for the newly returned Stephanie Brown or Batman himself. Cassandra has rediscovered her will to fight for Batman's cause, and her vow to never kill. She even went so far as to try an save her father's life when he fell from the roof of a building. Because of this, Bruce has begun the process to officially adopt her into the Wayne family.
  6. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Despite the fact that I know I removed it there is mention of a communication device used to contact the Xavier's Institute in my CS. It really shouldn't be there >.>
  7. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Approved!

Name: The Doctor
    Nickname: Ten, John Smith

Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/eb/TenthDoctor.jpg/170px-TenthDoctor.jpg]
    Powers: Can survive a fatal injury by regenerating into a new form. Has a keen alien intellect and, in this form, a knack for solving the unsolvable.
    Weapons/Equipment: A sonic screwdriver, capable of manipulating any device depending when set to the right frequency, as well as his trusty TARDIS, a police box shaped time and space travel device, and the Superphone, capable of making or receiving calls across time and space.

Base of Operations: His TARDIS.
    Bio: The Last of the Time Lords, the Tenth incarnation of the Doctor has had many adventures and many friends. His homeworld of Gallifrey has been lost in the fires of war, and he can never return. Following a series of adventures with friend Donna Noble of Earth, the Doctor's TARDIS was caught in a temporal disturbance, resulting in his arrival on Earth in the midst of this war of Heroes and Villains. Of course, this will all be very, very interesting from an existential point of view as he ruminates on the nature of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff.
  8. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM Approved

Name: Cameron Smith
    Alter Ego: Seraphim

Appearance: 5'8 tall, broad shouldered muscular body, shoulder length light brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, generally wears dark green combat pants, chuck taylor shoes, black t shirt, black waist length jacket, Large white wings protrude from his shoulders.
    Powers: flight, super strength, super reflex's, heightened senses of hearing, sight, and smell.
    Weapons/Equipment: none

Base of Operations:skyscraper penthouse
    Bio: Cameron was born into a wealthy family in the city of melbourne Australia, as he entered his teens his mutation began to show itself as strength speed and senses many times that of a normal person as well as more disturbingly two vestigal angel like wings growing out of his back, as he got older the wings grew into two mighty pinions that were capable of lifting him into flight. This brought him alot of unwanted attention and he was ostrasized for most of his teen years leading to him crippling several people after he was attacked while at a party, when he turned 18 he left Australia hoping to see the world, he spent time backpacking around europe and britain, but this also saw him mocked and attacked, eventually he found his way to asia and travelled to china where he spent several years training with a kung fu master in the southern highlands. Eventually he left with the blessing of his master, and found himself living in his uncle's penthouse in Gotham city, while he was away on business. Cameron never saw himself as anything special just trying to be at peace with his own inner daemons but he found it harder and harder to ignore the plight of the people of Gotham, he couldn't stand by anymore, he had to do something. One night while he was flying through the myriad of buildings that made up the bulk of Gotham he heard a call for help swooping down he found an elderly priest being attacked my some thugs. Cameron swooped in and scattered the attackers in short order before picking up the injured preist and flying him to hospital, the next day the incident made the news headlines with the priest describing his erstwhile savior as "like a Seraphim, a angel sent by god". Cameron wasn't particularly religious but he had to admit it was a catchy name.
  9. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Notice: I've written the update twice because of problems I'm having with my computer and problems I'm having with TF.N. I'm taking the problem up in Comms now.:mad: So, I'm going to write a 3rd update and post it today. Hopefully my computer wont erase that one.[face_frustrated]

Sorry for the delay, but expect to start today.[face_peace]

-B-
  10. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    New York City

The battle was over. The victor stood in the shadows, in his all black suit, but a symbol shining on his chest. The Kingpin looked almost dead, he soon would be, but for now, he was bloody and battered, barely breathing. His massive body lay smashed into his desk and he was mumbling incoherently.

The masked man that had been watching the confrontation walked out of the darkness and drew his sword, aiming the tip at the Kingpin's neck, then jammed it into his body with one smooth motion. He pulled it out and wiped it on the dead man's suit.

"Took you awhile." The masked man said.

Superboy-Prime smirked and folded his arms. "Fat guy was stronger than I thought. So, what's next?"

"I'm taking over his empire. Contact Rhino."

"You know, with you controlling the Hand and now the Kingpin's Empire, you're making a running for most powerful man in the world. Answer me. What's next?"

"Contact Rhino and send him to Gotham. As for what's next...Luthor."

-----

"Wait, the Kingpin's..."

"New management?"

"Gotham?"

"Joshua Kagee? Yeah, I heard of him."

"Ok."

Rhino put his phone, grinned, then began charging towards Gotham City.

-----
    The Bowery, Gotham

His TARDIS was gone. It had disappeared and it had abandoned the Fifth Doctor in the worst neighborhood in Gotham City. He was face down in a alley, covered with some liquid that he wouldn't care to think about while something continued to rummage through his pockets. The "Something" was a small boy no older than 7 years of age and, noticing that the Doctor was waking up, quickly scattered to the side, but fell down in his rush. He stared at the man, who looked very out of place, with big dark eyes and a dirty face.

"Sorry, I-I...Um...Are you okay? I was trying to make sure you were okay?"

The sincerity of the boy would have to be determined later because at this moment, 4 men were approaching the Doctor, wielding various weapons from a bat to a knife, and ultimately a pistol, aimed at the Fifth. "All your money...Now."

This part of the Bowery just happened to have been on Seraphim's watch list tonight, so as the winged guardian flew overhead, he would notice this altercation and would have to decide whether to live up to his small reputation as a hero and intervene, or continue along his way for larger crimes.

Tag: Ramza, Morkai

-----
    Gotham Tower Apartments

There was a celebration in Gotham this evening. A large one, even by Gotham standards. There was a technological convention going on down on the street below Gotham Tower Apartments, being open to only the best of the best and the richest of the richest. Security was done by Gotham PD, as they routinely circled around the the patrons and the technology.

However, down the street, parked in a large parking lot was a RV and inside of the RV, Alastor Zingari listened to a S.H.I.E.L.D operative. "Alastor, thanks for helping out." There was an air of practice behind the "thank you". As if it had been practiced or said too many times before. "Down from your location now, in Gotham Tower Apartments, we have put Joshua Kagee, an informant of ours up for safety. He has been helping us against the Kingpin and has a large knowledge of most Crime activity on the Eastern Seaboard. We thought he would be safe, but it appears that Rhino is heading towards Gotham and we have no doubt that he is going to kill Kagee upon arrival. We want you to go get Kagee and protect him until tomorrow, when we will send someone to come get and relocate him. Understood?"

Of course, they did not wait for an answer and ended the phone call. Alastor knew what he had to do, but first he would have to get past the police and into the apartments.

Tag: Kahn_Iceay

-----
    Joker's Shack

John Smith, the Tenth Doctor, would not know where he was or who was around him. All that
  11. JespisGrabecca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Blubeast approved!

Character Sheet

Name: Jess Morgan
    Alter Ego: Frostfire

Appearance: [image=http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x193/jedijesse20/frosty.jpg]

Powers: Cryokinesis [He will still have the powers, whether he is with or without Frostfang]
    Weapons/Equipment: A sword, called Frostfang

Base of Operations: League of Liberty [Tucson, AZ, USA]
    Bio: Jess? life changed when he was 16 years old when he found a sword in the middle of no where. He was a sword fanatic and took it home. But, as he was heading home, there was a mysterious event that occurred, Jess felt a bond towards the sword, and everything around him was starting to feel cold. He lived in a desert, and yet, the heat of the sun did not effect him. Later he found out that he had developed superpowers and his body?s temperature was at a constant 99 degrees. He would also soon discover that a couple friends from school had superpowers of their own and were a part of the League of Liberty, a superhero group of teenagers that fight crime. Having nearly no life of excitement, Jess quickly became apart of this superhero group. Jess, the good-natured kid he was, told his mom what he was doing and she approved. Jess got a call from League of Liberty HQ that there was something big going on near Gotham and he was picked from the league to check it out. He only hoped that it wasn?t too big?
  12. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmm...[face_thinking] I'm going to give this a few more days. I sent PMs out, so everyone knows the game started, so I will merely await the posts.[face_plain] If anyone has any questions or needs help for the game, let me know.

-B-
  13. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I'm working on my post, just taking my time so I don't end up rushing it and making mistakes.
  14. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    OOC: been having computer issues, which should be resolved completely either today or by monday. with the computer i've been able to use i never know how much time on it i'll actually have, since it's the only one in the house that actually works rigth this second. so you'll have a post from me by monday.
  15. JespisGrabecca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Blu,

Where does my character fit into the story line?

~Jespis
  16. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Batgirl
    Chinatown

Silent, waiting, clad in her black costume, she watched the deal going on below her. Oracle had tipped her off to a drug shipment being brought in through the Chinatown black markets recently. Venom mixed with some kind of new drug called MGH. It was said to be very potent stuff, capable of not only making someone stronger but also giving them metahuman abilities for a short period of time. As she clung to the side of the shadowed building, she didn't care about the drugs, the bust, or anything. She was just glad to have finally found her place again after all that had happened in the past year. A good thug take down would be somewhat cathartic in this situation. These were the middlemen, they didn't even know what they had on them.

She worked out the scene carefully. There were two trucks filled with the product. Five thugs had arrived with the trucks, and five more were waiting. If any of them knew what was being delivered, it would be those five. She had to work fast, isolate the drugs before the main five could use them. One of the men walked alone over in her direction. A mistake he would later regret. Dropping from the shadows, she quickly grasped his mouth and applied pressure to a nerve center. The effect was a quick and easy knockout. Activating her grappling hook, she made it silently back to the top of the building.

Keeping to the shadows, she moved around for a better vantage point. It wasn't long until they'd found their missing buddy. Thinking it was a setup, the deal quickly went sour with the delivery thugs turning on the others. They all quickly pulled their guns. Two Batarangs came flying through the night sky, clipping the weapons before returning to her hands. The weapons fell to the ground as the guards all realized what kind of opponent they were up against.

"Batman!" a few of them shouted.

Gliding in, the black clad female took out one guard with a swift kick to face, using the momentum of that hit to twist into a chop to another's neck. Three down as she landed. "Not Batman." she stated as the guards all moved in on her. One went for a knife, she flowed behind him, breaking his arm as she pulled him into a lock. She shoved him into a couple other thugs, sending them to the ground. One was trying to sneak up on her, a quick backhand and he was down with a broken nose. A fifth was moving for a handgun on his hip. Tumbling behind him, she forced his arm to aim at the ground. He unloaded all bullets at the ground before she twisted his arm and placed him in some batcuffs. The two still standing charged her. She effortlessly tripped them, one flying into the building at full speed, the other eating the gravel. Both were out cold. The one of the broken arm and the two he'd fell into were slowly standing. She didn't give them a chance to rise. Pulling their heads together, she knocked all three unconscious. Once all had been dealt with, she tied them up in the alley and locked away the product.

Once she had returned to the rooftops, she contacted Oracle. "Finished. Need police." she simply stated into the built in mouthpiece of her mask.

When Oracle was finished congratulating her, she informed Cassandra of something Batman had told her. Mutants were in the area and it might be worth checking out. Make sure they don't cause any trouble. Cassandra agreed, and made her way through the rooftops of Chinatown.

It wasn't long before she was able to locate one metahuman. The short man was making his way from rooftop to rooftop with relative ease, catching himself on the sides of buildings with what appeared to be claws in the back of his hands. His bright yellow and blue costume wasn't anything she'd seen before, but she could tell he was hunting something. She just couldn't tell what. He had the same mannerisms as the Mad Dog.

She moved ahead of him, noting another brightly colored figure on the rooftops, probably also notified by Batman or Oracle, as she moved to see what this lone hunter could be searching for. She wasn't going to find out, however, as a much more ste
  17. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    The Doctor, just "The Doctor"
    The Joker's Shack

This was certainly a sticky situation.

The Doctor had never liked blows to the head, partly because he didn't take to them very well and partly because he didn't like getting hit in the head, but mostly because he had an awful lot of brain to get knocked around inside his stubborn skull.

The Joker?

"What?"

That was the Joker.

"What?"

The Joker he'd learned all about from reading Batman comic books.

"WHAT?"

Everything clicked, and he stood up, pacing about furiously, gesturing wildly, his eyes wide with a mad glint.

"Of course! It all makes sense now! A shift in the fabric of space-time, a, a rupture maybe, and WHAM! Right into it! Like a knife into hot butter - no...no, like a really really pointy and sharp rock tearing into a sheet pulled tight!"

He paused. That was perhaps one of his worst analogies. Nonplussed, he continued.

"And the TARDIS came right through there! Lucky for me, we weren't crushed into tiny little pieces, atomized into particles and lost as pure matter!" A huge grin spread across his face. "Gotta love those odds!"

And then he saw the man with the gun.

"Oh. Hello!"

Tag: Trim, Blu
  18. JespisGrabecca Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Frostfire/Jess Morgan
    ~~Gotham City...somewhere...~~

Gotham was way bigger then Tucson. Jess was amazed on how Batman would be able to wrangle criminals in such a large urban jungle; it was hard enough for Jess and his team to take care of villains in a city with buildings that were rarely over three stories. Gotham seemed so much like Seattle or LA, only on steroids.

Jess felt lost as soon as he left the massive airport. He didn't have a lot of funds to go off and buy high-tech gear like Batman, his superhero group just barely got started. He was as close as a superhero could get to being an average teenager. He only had a summer job and half of that money was already gone. He needed to buy a map to get his way around this skyscraper labyrinth, so he went to a shop right out side of the airport, and bought one.

Jess really wished it was like a comic book, where the hero would always be at the right place on the first try. He was making wrong turns left and right. He wished Gotham had mountains like Tucson, so he would know where he was going; however, Gotham's skyscrapers would block them anyway.

He walked around some more until he came across the street before his hotel. He walked through the half-lit street, when two men came, one in front and one behind, came around and asked him for money. You gotta be kiddin' me, Jess thought. Out of everyone in this entire city, they pick me. I don't even have my costume on. Geeze Luize, it's in my stinkin' backpack. But the lights are low... Then Jess gave a half-smile to the crook in front of him as he put the Gotham City map into his backpack.

The crook did not show any sign of acknowledging the smile which made him even happier. This meant that he didn't have to be costumed to take these guys down, so he focused water, from the air and from the puddles from a recent rainstorm, into both hands.

The criminal from behind cocked his gun just as a blast of ice shot at both him and his partner. "Sorry gents," Jespis said to the two attemptful muggers, "but no money for you this time." Jess wanted to make sure they didn't die from suffocation, so he, cryokineticly, took out cylinders of ice for breathing holes so the criminals could breath, then made his way to the hotel, where he got his room key and headed for the third floor.

When he got up there, he dumped his backpack and sportsbag to the side, and laid on the bed. He focused too much ice at once and exhausted himself. Well, I guess it's just like excercising, like...super-excercising!....Or not, that was retarded. Jess thought to himself a lot, especially when he was alone. After a couple minutes of resting, he got up and took out his cell phone. He dialed a number and waited for his friend to pick up. When his friend picked up, Jess said, "Hey Keech, I made it to the hotel. So why am I here?" Keech was the "Operations Specialist", as he would call himself. He did not have any powers but he was the only one out of a whole group of friends, so let him research all the missions. "I've been finding lots of news reports of big villain groups concentrating around Gotham's area. I wanted you to go so the League of Liberty would have a chance of being nationally recognized and possibly get government funding for what we do."

"Yeah, I wish."

"Yeah, me too, so I wouldn't get embarrassed everytime you go out there in a bed-sheet-for-a-cape."

"Hey, I don't have enough money to buy cool superhero costumes, okay? I gotta do with what I have. I even cut off the labels, okay?"

Keech laughed, "Alright Jess, get a grip. I'm just messin' with you. Now, if you figured out what the hot shot villains were up to, possibly foil their plot, become recognized by the government or that one group...S.W.O.R.D....C.A.T.A.P.U.L.T....that's not it...Oh! S.H.I.E.L.D! That's the group! If you g
  19. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    The Doctor
    The Bowery, Gotham

"Peri?"

The Doctor lifted his head out of whatever goo it had decided to land itself in, and he took a moment to gather his thoughts. There had been an irregular reading in the TARDIS's navicomputers and then...

It was all still a blur, but it was a very chaotic one. The TARDIS had practically fallen, smack dab onto... er...

Where was his TARDIS? Where was he? When was he? "This could be problematic..." he mumbled, easing himself onto his feet. It was at this time he noticed a young boy who was also standing up. It was curious how such coincidences occurred.

"Sorry, I-I...Um...Are you okay? I was trying to make sure you were okay?"

"Oh, I'm quite alright, thank you. But you look like you could use a hand there," the Doctor replied, and he helped the boy get back onto his feet. "Say, have you seen Peri around here? Young woman, about this high, brown hair, college aged?"

Before the boy had a chance to answer, four rather nasty looking youths approached them, all armed with various implements, including a firearm of some sort. And he did so dislike violence. "Oh dear... I'm afraid I haven't got any money," the Doctor answered, taking care to maneuver the boy behind him. "I have got a sonic screwdriver, though, if you'd like it, and of course this celery stalk," he added, indicating the vegetable fashion statement he favored.

"When I give the word, run," he whispered to the boy, as he began fiddling around for the items in his pocket, looking for a doorway, anything convenient. "Let's see, a bit of string, some rather nice rocks, oh, hello there, forgot I still had these..." He pulled out a paper bag with his right hand as his left hand moved to adjust his sonic screwdriver to disable the firearm. "Jelly baby?"

TAG: Blu, Morkai
  20. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Character Sheet

Name: Clark Kent
    Alter Ego: Superman

Appearance:[image=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/Sk4z2Ck718I/AAAAAAAAO5I/zLY3oyNECP0/s320/clark_kent.jpg]
    Powers: Well known array of super powers, including speed, invulnerability, x ray-sight, strength, flight, heat-sight and ice-breath . . . he hasn´t used a single one in a decade, therefore he is not even sure if they are there, although he fears they are . . .
    Weapons/Equipment: None
    Hero/Villain: Ex-Hero

Base of Operations: Flat
    Bio: Kal-El is an alien send to earth by his father to avoid the destruction of his home planet. He has been raised by farmers in Smallville and became the worlds greatest hero, Superman. Feared by criminals, admired by the people and hidden beneath his alias of Clark Kent he has saved the world, the galaxy and his hometown Metropolis several times and was friends with many other heroes and leader of the Justice League. Legend at lifetimes he fought also many battles, the worst among them a devastating battle with Doomsday, leading to his own death and resurrection inside his arctic fortress. But even defeating the evil creature did not bring an end to fighting. Eventually he grew tired. While his body did not age beyond a certain grade, something he had to cover constantly with make-up to avoid suspicion, he felt his soul grow older. Battles became too many to remember them all and allies got fewer and fewer, while he understood that more people had died because of him than he could possibly save.

His periods in which he took up the mantle of Superman became fewer and fewer. The attention he gave to him less and less. He finally married Lois Lane, his long time love and settled down as Clark Kent, only appearing as Superman, when needed. When Lois was diagnosed with having terminal cancer he finally withdrew from society, staying at her side until the very end. He did not find the will to save a world that held little for him, after that. Finding his humanity in grief and mourning and understood that all he had tried to accomplish he had for those he loved. Yet none of them remained.

Superman died. One of his uniforms hanging on top of the highest tower of Metropolis and Clark Kent quit his job at the Metropolis news and instead took one as a smaller columnist at the Gotham Gazetteer. Gathering articles about local life and ignoring the pains of the world. Other heroes were there to heal them. What interest did he have in a world, that seemed to take all of him, he longed for.

When he saw the news of Superman´s tenth years of disappearing, he hardly recognized it was him they talked about. Superman was dead. Clark Kent wanted to be left alone.
  21. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Felt like I was taking to long so I cut the details short.

Alastor Zingari
    Texcaliber RV
    Gotham City

Alastor sighed and sipped on what was easily his twentieth cup of Assam tea today. He'd given up many things during the war, coffee was one of them. Only he found another addition in the form of the sweet strong flavor of tea. At least it was better then drugs. Not that he really had time to think about drugs, or the war. He had a job to do, always a job to do, and they were never easy. Alastor opened up a secure folder on his laptop, activating a sub operating system, designed by SHIELD for undercover operatives.

Username: Executioner

Password: AZE12-7846-3329

The screen flashed the SHIELD logo and several usual options came up, file report, contact support, but Alastor was interested in Research. Specifically, in Rhino. The file popped up after a few minutes, and Alastor instantly regretted it.

Rhino, also known as one Aleksei Sytsevich, originally from Russian. Received special skin gratings that made his skin incredibly strong. Add to this enhanced stamina, strength, and speed and he was very much similar to Juggernaut. This wasn't a good thing at all, as it meant guns would be ineffective against him. Guns was mostly all Alastor had.

?Joy...?

- - -

Twenty minutes later and Alastor was in his full combat gear and on top of the roof of some random apartment complex. He'd parked his RV close enough that he was able to run into a nearby alley after one of the groups of cops passed. Last thing he wanted to do was get caught carrying enough weapons to bust into Fort Knox. S.H.I.E.L.D. or no S.H.I.E.L.D it wouldn't end well for him to be found with that much armament.

So, one Google Maps search later and he figured he could get to Gotham Tower Apartments by rooftop. Sure he couldn't fly, but his powers still let jump like a human flea, that would certainly come in handy. The problem was really Rhino, so Alastor had packed accordingly. No buckshot for this load out. Only FRAG-12 rounds, 12 gauge high explosive grenades, the only thing he had plenty enough to probably slow down Rhino at all. If that failed, well, he'd dug out his 18 Depleted Uranium slugs just in case.

Taking a step back, Alastor took a deep breath and charged forward towards the edge of the roof. As he reached the edge he stepped off with all the strength in his legs. He soared across the gap between the two buildings, landed on his feet and kept running. It wasn't the easiest thing to do and he found himself landing on more then a few fire escapes, but after a good 10 minutes of running he found himself atop Gotham Tower Apartments. ?Now to get inside and find this Kagee...?

Tag: Blu
  22. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Updation coming today, peoples. New people joining and I have to progress the storyline. Having some fun with these superheroes, I'm excited.[face_laugh]

-B-
  23. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    The Joker
    Joker Shack, Gotham City

Things hadn't been quite the same since he'd gotten out of the Asylum. Men who had never before given him any mouth had somehow grown a spine. Joker did not like this development, and he was in the process of removing said spines from the offending ignorami. In this case, literally. The screams of the poor devil were blood curdling, and those who were with the clown were squeamish and unafraid to let anyone know it. Joker was giggling and reveling in the moment, arms bloody well above the elbows.

After the screams had rather abruptly stopped and the spine, intact, was now residing in the Joker's red covered glove, he turned around and did a little dance, glee written all over his face, not just etched in through the scars. "I don't think he'll be growing anymore spine anytime soon, how 'bout it fella's?" His giggles carried throughout the room, leaving him completely unaware of the squirming of his subordinates. None of them had ever seen the clown at... play.

Dropping his red streaked prize on the carpet by the pool table that the corpse was residing on, the purple clad man decided it was time for a drink. Maybe several drinks, one never knew how a party was going to go.

Emerging into the bar area, most people made it a point not to look at the man with the white face and the red grinning mouth. Those few that did quickly looked away due to the red that covered his clothing and arms. Making his way to the bar a group of those there scattered, leaving a cleared space for the rather dirty clown. "Whiskey's all 'round!" Rather effusive laughter bubbled out of him again, this time crescendoing to a cackle.

It was just as he got his drank, and the glass had touched his rather scarred mouth that Black Mask and his goons came in. Since Joker's back was to them, they couldn't see the mess that covered him. Black Mask came up and pointed a gun in his face. Joker wasn't terribly fond of that, but it certainly wasn't the first time he'd had something like that happen. Odds are it wouldn't be the last either. It wasn't the gun that bothered him, it was more the words that accompanied it. Gotham was the Masks, and Batman would not be killed. It was good for business. Joker didn't like that. Business was good for business. Bat's was good for... other things.

Tossing off his drink, leaving Black Mask hanging for a second, Joker smacked his lips. "Always liked me a little smokiness in my drinks. Can't do much better than a good ol' Irish Whiskey for that. Not that you'd know that, what with your rather unique face wear." Joker giggled for a second. Anyone who would wear part of a casket on their face was his kinda guy. Unless they threatened him.

Looking at the black faced cretin, the view now completely unobstructed, his disheveled state was now clearly visible. Despite his rather hardened nature, even Mask pulled back for a second. Joker leaned in, taking advantage of the discomfort. "You see Masky, just because you grow some back bone," he leaned around and tapped the other man's lower back, "Don't mean you have the brains to use it." With a sudden motion, Jokers head was to the side, and his arm had swept the gun completely out of line. "Now, I don't really mind people trying to take over my territory or tell me what to do." Pausing for a moment, "Oh wait. Yes I do." With that coming out of a sneer, Jokers fist found Black Masks stomach, and the other man doubled over it, completely off balance both physically and mentally. Masks men were also now incapacitated, as the Joker's numbers in his "home" were the greater of the two. The Maskers now found themselves with guns pointed at their heads and backs, knives on their throats or any number of other unpleasant situations.

Shoving Black Mask onto the floor, a groan escaped the large facially covered one. Reaching behind the bar, Joker grabbed a liquor bottle. Not even bothering to look at what type it was he smashed it into the back of Masks head, knocking the black wood from his f
  24. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, peoples. Remember, I don't push you to anything. PM me if you have a storyline in mind and I'll make it happen. But we do have an overall storyline.

Chinatown

The battle was now raging throughout the building. People were starting to panic and rush to escapes, which Green Arrow tried to monitor, but appeared to be out of his hands as no one was listening to him. Wolverine appeared to have his hands full as well. Sabretooth seemed faster, stronger, and smarter than usual. He was overwhelming and Wolverine saw that he needed to retreat. That, of course, was better said than done. As Wolverine aimed a kick towards his chest, Sabretooth grabbed his leg and swung him out of the building from where they had entered.

Right past Batgirl.

And as Wolverine slammed into the building adjacent to them, Sabretooth set his eyes on the new target. He growled a large, tiger grin and cracked his knuckles. He sniffed the air and then said, "Bad place to be, girly." There was half a second before he charged at her, but he didn't tackle her, but instead met her in accurate melee combat. She would match him blow for blow, but eventually her body would feel the wear from his crushing strength. In the distance, police sirens could be heard, but the police would be no use against this monster and would only get themselves killed. She needed to do something, before Sabretooth caught her. One open blow would cripple her.

Tag: BSSL

-----
    Jess Morgan's Hotel Room

The sun shined in without mercy and disturbed the young man until he had no choice but to wake. He had a big day ahead of him. Getting national, or even local, attention from Gotham City would be pain-stakingly hard. There were so many other heroes out here, so if he wanted to make the grade, he would have to rise early and get to work. First, of course, would be to find some crime and not just some little hold up or small bank robbery. No, Jess wanted the Cream of the Crop and in order to find that, he would have to find someone who knew this city in and out and Batman was not giving tours at the moment.

However, he would hear, now, a crash and boom, some gunshots and screams, far below his hotel room and down the street. Apparently, some villain had the same idea as him about getting up early, because, if he looked out of his window, he would see a large monkey, throwing cars around and berating the police. It seemed like something out of a movie or cartoon. Would Frostfire make an appearance, or would Jess go find his guy?

Tag: Jespis

-----
    Gotham Gazette

"CLARK!!" The young lady, Rosette Newman, came rushing through the already hectic newspaper room. She had taken off her heels and her hair was a mess, but she still looked beautiful in her red skirt and blouse as she knocked first, remembering her manners, and then barging into the room. She was out of breath.

"Clark!" She tried to breathe. "Big...Monkey...Over by...the Gotham Inner Hotel...We have to go before any other reporters get there." Rosette was the Secretary, and Daughter, of House Newman, the owner of the Gotham Gazette. If she was telling him to go, then that meant it had come from her father. Clark might be hesitant to go, for more reasons than anyone would know, but another was because of the much younger Rosette's growing fascination with him. Either way, it was time to go.

She tried to clean herself up while he readied himself, wanting to look her best for her mentor.

Tag: Fin

-----
    The Bowery, Gotham

The man with the gun had grown impatient with the Doctor's games. "Forget it! I don't want a jelly baby!" He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened and before he had time to wonder, his two friends were face down to the ground and a large wolf in a white jumpsuit stood behind him. The boy behind the Doctor said some
  25. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    Blubeast approved.

Name: Son Gohan
    Alter Ego: The Great Saiyaman

Appearance: [image=http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Gohan/GohanReadyForSchool.jpg]
    Powers: His Saiyan heritage gives him several powers, such as super strength, super speed and reflexes, and flight. He also has control over his chi, able to generate blasts of it, and manipulate it to increase his abilities. He also has several transformation, called "Super Saiyan" which increases his chi and abilities, and in one instance, had access to all his tremendous potential. However, his powers have grown latent with his lack of training, instead opting for education to be a scholar and researcher. He also has learned several styles of Martial Arts.
    Weapons/Equipment: Dragon Radar, several zen

Base of Operations: Apartment in Gotham
    Bio: The eldest son of Goku, Gohan's story begins following his abduction by the Saiyan named Raditz, Goku's older brother. Later, while Goku is pinned to the ground, Gohan's extreme distress exploded with the release of his dormant power, which allowed him to injure Raditz. Piccolo, startled by this, then takes Gohan away following the fight and Goku's death, and trains him for the upcoming battle against the two other Saiyans, Vegeta and Nappa. His tutelage under Piccolo forms a deep bond between the two characters, with Piccolo ultimately sacrificing himself to save Gohan during their fight with Nappa.

After the defeat of Vegeta, Gohan, Bulma and Krillin travel to Namek to use the Dragon Balls there, as the Dragon Balls on Earth had turned to stone due to the Earth's guardian Kami's death. [13] After succeeding in gathering the Dragon Balls, Gohan and the others wish Piccolo back to life, causing Kami and the Dragon Balls to be returned. Gohan, along with Krillin and Vegeta, are then forced into an encounter with Frieza, who seeks the Dragon Balls for immortality. Later, after Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan and defeats Frieza, Gohan is shown to settle back into school life on Earth, waiting for Goku to return home from Namek.

A year later, Future Trunks kills a cybernetic Frieza and his father, King Cold, and informs Gohan and the others of the upcoming threat of the androids arriving in three years time. Gohan then commits himself to training with Goku and Piccolo until the arrival of the androids. Following the appearance of Cell, Gohan is taken to the Room of Spirit and Time (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) by Goku. Goku then reveals his intentions: to train Gohan to become a Super Saiyan, and to have Gohan surpass him in strength. Following Gohan's emergence from the Room of Spirit and Time, Gohan is depicted as a Super Saiyan, with Piccolo shown thinking to himself that he barely recognized him before granting Gohan's request to give him an outfit resembling his own. At the Cell Games, Gohan, after stating his reluctance to fight out of fear of being consumed by anger, is tormented by a curious Cell, forced to watch Cell's Cell Jr.'s attack the others in Cell's effort to bring out Gohan's latent power. Following Android #16's death, Gohan, infuriated, ascends to Super Saiyan 2, and later defeats Cell in a Kamehameha struggle, counseled by Goku from the afterlife and winning with the assistance of Vegeta.

Gohan, during the consequent peace that follows, is said to have continued his studies, and later, a sixteen-year-old Gohan is shown enrolling at Orange Star High School in Satan City. On his first day, he foils a bank robbery as a Super Saiyan, and, with help from Bulma, adopts a superhero identity that he dubs the "Great Saiyaman". Participating in the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, Gohan is depicted as having grown weaker,] Gohan, after having his chi absorbed by Spopovich and Yamu, pursues the two and enters Babidi's spaceship with the Supreme Kai, Goku and Vegeta, where Gohan later fights with Dabura. Following Buu's release and Gohan's defeat at his hands, Gohan is taken to the Planet of the Kai by the Supreme Kai and Kibito. Aft
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.