main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY WOMEN IN SCIFI

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Xin, Mar 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Xin

Darth_Xin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2001
    Greetings,

I am fairly new to this area, so please, be gentle. :)

Let me introduce myself, my name is Darth Xin, & I am the Executive Producer/Co-Producer/Assistant Director to the upcoming "TRIALS OF THE JEDI" that is due to be out this Fall or Winter.

I have created this post to hopefully discuss/contact those women who are into SciFi-stuff. Though we may be a small number now, in due time we will be a force to be reckoned with.

So please, feel free to post here. Guys & Gals alike! Anyone here who is a fan or has a grandmother, mother, sister, or girlfriend that is into SciFi? Now's your chance to speak up & be heard--err, read. :)

(Just a little note to remind everyone, please do not post any guy or gal bashing. Boy I hate that.)

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    You might have a better chance of finding what you are looking for by posting in the General Forum as well, you will reach a wider range of people.

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Sad that you have to go to an even wider audience to find women into SF. Sadder that girls/women have few role models/heorines to look up to in SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.