main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Women

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Rhysati, if girls hitting guys is an indication of affection, how many guys did you kick the absolute crap out of at school?!

2. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Oh man this thread is a crack up, top 10 so far this year and i'm just gonna sit back and read.

...Keep posting boys and girls :D

3. rhysati_ynr

rhysati_ynr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    I got the crap beaten out of me and thats what my mum said to me :p it aint my fault if it isnt true

4. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    I think the problem is too many shows/computer games like Xena and Tomb Raider, making out that it's 'cool' for girls to beat up a pile of men.

5. -KG-

-KG- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2001
    They key in my experience is Chocolate & Hugs fixes everything.

example:

"what!, you spend HOW MUCH ON STAR WARS TOYS.......mmmmmmmmm chocolate...."

end of beating :)

(This is fictitious example... my GF encourages my collecting)

6. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    Kitt327, your not saying that girls should be all lady like and demure are you? If you are that a strange attitude for a woman to have!
    As they say 'girls can do anything' and I agree especially if they are 'doing' anything to me! lol

7. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    I don't believe women should be demure. In fact, I grew up with Princess Leia as a role model :D

However I believe violence is wrong, regardless of gender. I admire strong personality and character far more than the ability to beat people up.

8. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I beleive violance dosent solve anything and i hate getting bet up all the time it sucks so I go hide.

9. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Some how I find violence appealing in sport, I think the rugby in the weekend was a good example.

10. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    SWNZ if you enjoy rugby you should enjoy the e-mail I'm about to send you. The local NZ game in the e-mail will give you an eye full!
    And while I'm thinking of the lack of equal amounts of gender, isn't it about time that the females on this board started getting a few of their friends to join in?

11. rhysati_ynr

Sep 3, 2000
    Actually i have mainly guys as friends and most of my female ones arent into stuff like this mainly shopping and such

12. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Yes I am also somewhat of an oddity to my female friends. Go figure!

13. rhysati_ynr

Sep 3, 2000
    but seriously i hate shopping unless its something to do with star wars or beanie babies they are so cute

14. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Shopping for toys was a weekly exercise for me, but that's decreased to next to nothing now since there aren't any around.

15. rhysati_ynr

Sep 3, 2000
    yeah i know its terrible lets hope it changes soon

16. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    It really sucks doesn't it? You don't go hunting cause there hasn't been anything for ages, then when you do go to a shop (The Warehouse for example) you find only a couple of figures left out of the 14 new POTJ figures that had been put on shelves the night before!

17. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    In Invercargill U go to the Warehouse and hind the figs u didnt buy yet its awsome.

18. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i was in bluff in the weekend, it has a nice view

19. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Why did u go to Bluff i mean its a HOLE. Invercargill is much better.

20. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Bluff? I'm not sure why maui didn't just chop that bit off when he fished it up.

I remember in the POTF2 days when it was good and strong you had to go to about 4 different stores every week and every week there was new stuff and you actually had decide which figures you were going to get. it's the only time i'm remotely like a women when it comes to shopping, I like to check everything, make sure it fits, change my mind, check again, make sure it fits, change my mind and take it to the counter quick before I change it back :p

21. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Bluff i think there r only like two dairys and a paua house now well due to my limited budget and im the only collector in invercargill (i think) i can only get one fig a week. And when it comes to clothes if its black its good.

22. Humble extra

Jun 12, 1999
    bluff was pretty cool, a bit ramshackle though..... i had a friend's 21st to go to, and i hadn't been to bluff before, and it had beena while since i had been to invercargill, i had a bit of a bogan around on sunday, its not as bad as i remember, the streets are clean, the shops look shiny, lalala

23. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Invercargill is good u can walk any where in town in 5 mins it rocks could do with more shops thought Area 51 is the bomb shop.

24. Humble extra

Jun 12, 1999
    i need to visit southland in summer, its too cold at present to just cruise around properely

25. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Yeah at 5:30am its bloody cold. trust me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.