main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Women's Star Wars T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by darkveo, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkveo

darkveo Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Hey everyone!

My girlfriend has turned out to be a pretty big Star Wars fans after we watched the original trilogy and the new trilogies together + clone wars.

She bought me the L.Skywalker Borders exclusive FX Lightsaber as a present, too. Yea, she's the best. = )

I am looking for any links or stores that have women sized star wars shirts that are 'cute'.

I searched hot topic, and the star wars shop, as well as ebay but couldn't find much in design or available for petite/juniors/young woman sizes.

She said she saw a shirt once with small Star Wars characters lined up in kubrick/medicom form. Does anyone know where I can find this shirt or other women's shirts online? Thanks!

2. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    i've never used this store, but i came across it online the other day: Stylin' Online.

too bad you didn't ask sooner...back at the beginning of the summer, my wife found a geeky-cool yoda t-shirt at wal-mart. i haven't seen them there lately, though.

3. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Heh, funny.

If you've ever been to any kind of "con" you have no doubtly seen the WALL O' SHIRTS.

Well, I was at the IGN Live con today, and Stylin' was the WALL O' SHIRTS vendor there :p

The same companies that sell stickers for $5 each >_<

But I will say, I saw a few designs there that are cool.

Also, one way to kind of cheat the look is just to get a regular shirt, but a couple sizes smaller.

4. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    i live in rural Missouri. we don't have "cons" here. seriously. some people around here don't even have a telephone.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  6. Darth_Phineas

Darth_Phineas Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Read: tighter ;)

7. The_Wookie_Girl

The_Wookie_Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2005
    Hot Topic stores might still have some baby tees of SW-related pictures in stock. One I saw earlier in the year was of the famous ESB kiss/poster. Good luck on those!

What was this special Luke lightsaber that you mentioned? Something about Border's, as in the bookstore chain?

As for cons, well, lots of people travel to cons. :) If you want a list of Southern cons, Kelly Lockhart, well known at Dragoncon for the Robot Battles track, and in TN fandom as a whole :) has a website at:

Southern Fandom Resource Guide
    www.scenic-city.com/sfrg

You can also sign up there for a monthly newsletter. He includes cons in southern Missouri, as a matter of fact. :)

8. The_Wookie_Girl

Jul 3, 2005
    One more thing: try the kids' section at Target. I can wear the L and XL in the boys's tees from there, and although I am petite in height, I'm average otherwise, so the L's fit nicely, and the XLs fit a little more loose. There were the following this summer:

1. grey shirt, multiple Yoda in green, of course
    2. yellow, art of the famous duel scene of Obi and Ani
    3. black, same DV head looking down that we have seen on all the merchandise from RotS
    4. navy blue, RotS Jedi starfighters in foregroung, with ARC-170s in background
    (big dealer at Dragoncon in the exhibit hall this year, always in the back right-hand corner, had something similar, again in a kid size, but with a planetary landscape in background)

One can still find the Yoda and Vader short-sleeved tees, but not the others, which I liked the best. :) Maybe clearance racks?

However, have noticed a long-sleeve version of the Yoda shirt, but haven't picked one up as of yet. Also at Target.

HTH!

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    The Stylin online store was at the IGN convention I attended this weekend. I bought a Star Wars hoodie with an imperial logo on the front, and a TIE fighter on the hood itself. I also bought two Monty Python shirts and a flash hat, those people have every shirt you can imagine.

10. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I know you said you looked at the StarWarsShop online. But they have women's tees from the last huge convention- C3.
    If you look in the Celebration 3 category you'll find Leia cartoon tees.
    http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=3440;category_id=457;pcid1[face_talk_hand]pcid2=

11. deltau922

deltau922 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    There are a couple women's styles of this shirt

http://www.cafepress.com/sithhappens

12. darkveo

darkveo Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    thank you for all your help everyone!

there is an exclusive FX Lightsaber available exclusively at Borders Bookstores.
    It's the green rotj lightsaber and it's a re-release because the demand was so high.

thanks for the help guys!

feel free to keep posting more links to women's star wars clothing and stuff.

13. The_Wookie_Girl

Jul 3, 2005
    You're welcome! And thanks for the info about Border's. Since they closed the one near where I work, I've been going to the close-by B&N instead. :(

And I agree, more links to more SW clothes and related would be cool. :)

14. darkveo

darkveo Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    in searching for the women's size shirts, I came upon these really creative ones:

http://www.threadless.com/product/311/Obi_Wan_Kerisst

Jesus Christ as a Jedi

http://www.threadless.com/product/256/Dark_Side_of_the_Garden

Darth Vader as a gardener

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/v0.1/design_details.aspx?p=1&id=9184271&q=Star%20Wars&opt=&fpt=&c =&hlv=t

"I survived Order 66"

I am looking for a particular shirt. I believe I found it on cafepress.com as well. It was just a plain solid colored shirt, and the design on the shirt was Vader's chest electronics. I stumbled on the link on a previous shirt, but didn't care for it. But now, it's driving me crazy. It was a nice shirt. Anyone?

15. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Definitely visit a Hot Topic store if you have one near you, if not, http://www.hottopic.com I have two shirts from there (Anakin, which is still available on the web site, and Leia, which is in my profile pic but not found in stores anymore, I got mine on eBay) and I love them to death; I'm asking for the women's shirts that I don't have for Christmas.

16. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    Yeah, if you want to order online- Hot Topic has "fitted" T-shirts of Anakinand a poster of Empire Strikes Backwith Han and Leia. They're $19.00 US.

17. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There is a reference to some customised T-Shirts on TFN Main. Check the site out
    here. These look pretty nice!

18. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I agree! I was playing around with that yesterday and I think I'll probably end up making one for myself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.