main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Wonder Con 2004

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TionneHawk, Dec 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I know this is supremely early, but I thought I would post it just so I don't forget later.

WonderCon
    April 30, May 1, May 2
    Moscone Center North
    San Francisco

The Rebel Legion and 501st had a table as did the San Francisco Fan Force. For those of you who went with me last time, it was a fun event. This is where I met Chanel and the SFFF for the first time. If you want to go for free you can volunteer for a few hours on the day(s) you want to go.
    Send an E-mail to volunteers@comic-con.org and put APE/WC VOLUNTEER in the subject line. Include your name, address, phone, and that you want to volunteer for WonderCon. Deadline to register as a volunteer is April 21, 2004.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I will make it this year!

BTW, I am at school and in lab Heh heh heh, so for those online atm beware, I may be "hacking" ;) LOL nawwww just kidding. Not that far yet. ;)

3. hanc

hanc Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2003
    I'll probably go. Got my Volunteer form the other day in the mail :) :)

4. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    I'd love to go, but I'd need a ride. ;)

5. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'd be happy to give people rides if they need it. Pssst, volunteer so you can get in free. ;)

6. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Actually SF Fan Force wasn't there last year. Your thinking of the bane of all SW clubs that has been obliterated that belonged to what's her name. The South Bay Star Wars club will be there and this time... SF Fan Force will most likely be there. I want to talk further with the 501st and Rebel Legion before we commite ourselves to a ground assualt.

7. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Sounds like fun. I'll see if am able to volunteer.

8. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Ok people lets start getting ready for this.

I'm giving serious thought to staying in S.F for two nights. (either hotel or at a friends house, not sure)

Be there for Friday's uniy, all day Sat. had back for D-town sometime Sunday.

What's everyone else's plans for this?

Giggle if you dare

9. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm going Friday afternoon as soon as I can get out of classes for Unity and will be staying overnight until Saturday. Then I am planning on being at the Con all day Saturday and driving home that night. Anyone interested in this agenda PM me. I will not be staying in a hotel (arrangements with SFFF)....so you may need to make arrangements for Friday night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.