main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA WONDER*CON 2008

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    And while y'all Miss Mary Franklin and quickly and quietly return home... I'm going to be rocking out for 3 days 4 nights with Chris and Michelle, and the finest Indie comics d00ds in Sacramento. Ah, Wondercon in San Francisco... when you don't have a repugnant all-consuming thirst for just Star Wars, but mediocre media moguls in general...

-TJ :_|

2. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Are Chris and Michelle aware of this?

3. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    They're staying in the same hotel... right guys? Oh, you mean the "rocking out" part. Well, maybe just figuratively. In my head.

-TJ

4. csarrico

csarrico Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2007
    haha, i come on to see this, its pretty funny. Yeah we are in the same hotel. We'll be checking in on friday, and out on sunday. I am going to see how much it is for thursday though. since we are going to be comming all the way down most likely. ill let you know TJ. we'll see about the rocking out part though. haha

5. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    i just got thursday night, we'll be arriving a little later in the evening though, because of class, around 10pm most likely, because of class, I'll PM you TJ when we arrive, also, could you PM me your phone number again, to make sure I have it. Thanks buddy. WONDERCON HERE WE COME!!! also, on Sat. where are we all going to meet in Moscone?

6. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    EEEEEEEE! First day of vacation, and only FOUR DAYS until Vunderkahn!

-TJ

7. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    May all your Wondercon fantasies come true!

8. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Like the one where Mark Hamill shows up to autograph a poster for me? or the one where Natalie Portman asks for my phone #?

9. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Well actually that statement was directed at TJ. Just keep them legal TJ, just keep them legal.

10. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    what if he adds them together?

11. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Don't forget to bring your umbrellas, everyone. :(

For those participating in the RL photo shoot Saturday, come by the table or call me where the back-up location is.

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Grrr. What the feezie, mothernature? Totally gorgeous weather, and then THREE days before WC you decide to RAIN?!

-TJ :mad:

13. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Just as a reminder and a request to everyone driving to Wonder*Con:

Please, if you're tired and/or it's late. Don't drive. It's not worth the risk of getting into an accident.

-TJ

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    But if you have C-3PO as your co-pilot fly free all.

15. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    Wait a second. Which C-3PO, the yuummy one, or the Annoying one???? And, I second the motion that TJ made about being too tired. Just out of Curisoty, who all is going for all 3 days?

Chris
    Michele

16. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    That's what the weather report is for...they have been talking about it for almost a week. haha. But who cares, we are going to be inside, however, it will suck to have to walk in it. And, Michele and I are going to Alactraz Fri. Morning at 10:30AM so if it's raining then, it will deffinatly suck. I need to buy an Umbrella, mine broke. :( haha

17. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Just a couple more days till Con, I hope everyone has made their arrangements for rides.

18. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    There have been no conversations on the board about rides...maybe people aren't going now?:confused:

19. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Frankly, that's y'all's business. I'm sure it's been settled, and if there's issues I doubt anyone's going to turn around if people haven't taken care of themselves. I think we've had enough warning/hints.

But again, let's just be careful out on the roads. There's been too many accidents in the last few days.

-TJ

20. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Not to be too purposefully witchy, I just want to make sure everyone has made proper arrangements...it's frustrating to not know if people are meeting up in the morning, and who is meeting up to picnic, etc, etc. The lack of planning lately makes us anal types a bit crazy...and the kind and gentle nudges are supposed to get people to speak up. Maybe that's the wrong route, and witchy is the way to go...

21. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Is there an established time for the picnic? I take it we're all bringing our own grub. I think if it rains though we might need to hightail it to the Metreon for chow.

22. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Of course this could change, but here's the forcast from yahoo Weather

Saturday: Few showers. Highs in the low 50s with temperatures nearly steady overnite.

23. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    I'm down for meeting at the Metreon, myself. BTW, does anyone have "Hello, My Name is:" stickers?

Thanks!

-TJ

24. Geeman

Geeman Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2007
    Hey Guys, hope to see you all this Saturday. There will be Two R2 Builders showing up, me and another builder name Chris. No Booth table for us, but we do have a Panel on Droid Building at 1:30 that day.

I will be running around the place with the Droid as usual, hopefully we can take time for some pics together.

Drive SAFE Please...

25. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Hey, Gerard! Let us know when you'll be bringing our favorite droid by the tables! If it's raining, our Rebel Legion photo will be indoors. Do you think he can be in it too? You still have my number? I have to give you your "gift" from the USPS for the Yoda event too.

A reminder to everyone - anyone coming Thursday night are welcome to join us for 80's Night at the Cat Club at 8th & Folsom Sts. around 9:30 pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.