main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA WONDER*CON 2008

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yes, Japan would be cool. We have a fellow Rogue living there, who said if I ever wanted to come to Japan, I could stay with him. Hmmmmmm gonna have to look at prices to go.

The full length Clone Wars animated movie looks awesome. It was a good day. Got two books signed by Sansweet. Saw good friends. Made some connections.. It was a great day

Enjoyed the ride there and back. Thanks Tara, for the ride. Marric ... Jason is really cool. Good company, all around great day!

3. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    can't seem to put the pics up, but, if you want to see them, just go to my myspace or PM me if you don't do myspace.

4. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We already looked up the prices....$1300 for the cheapest flight we could find. Guess we are going to be Comic Con bound since it is around the same time. :)

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    hmmmmmm if the job comes through ... I might be able to swing it

6. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I posted the couple of non-personal pics from yesterday on the site under WonderCon 08. I had a good time, and no worries about the ride, LDV. We had a good time in the car!

Uh, Vos, if I have to have a Brangelina or Beniffer name, I'll work on finding one I can live with...that one, not so much. :p

7. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I finally got the Han and Greedo book ends, picked up some chubby wookiee nesting figures and won a remote controlled R2 in the Rebel Legion raffle.

I was hoping to meet up with everyone after the Lucasfilm panel, but didn't know you all were leaving so soon. :(

I posted a few more pics to our collection. Vos, I have more of your costume pics for the Rebel Legion application.

8. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I got a dvd set of Firefly/Serenity panels from Comicon, Wondercon, Dragoncon, and just about every other con known to man as well as a Bruce Lee tshirt.

9. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Back. I have homework to do before tomorrow. Will try to put pics up soon. There's ALOT...

-TJ

10. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Good Con all around, it was good seeing and hanging out with everyone. I got to meet "The Hulk" and shake his hand.

Sadly I was unable to obtain the prize I sought, No one had the Freddie Mercury set I was looking for.

Leia, I too was gonna get the bookends but they were buried up high and i just didn't feel like getting them down( I also have no bookshelf to put them on).

11. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    [image=http://a311.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_bd426b69f2aef2aff65ce1956fa7d51e.jpg]
    [image=http://a461.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_56f554aa26542c0e59e9b346f638e324.jpg]
    [image=http://a265.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/68/l_5bf816d3bdf4437509c5264389275790.jpg]

-TJ

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    I threw some pics up here... the ones that are the funniest/most Star Wars related from the con... I've got a couple of Mando photos for Dikum and some patches. Sadly, I wasn't able to pick up the "Evolutions: Mandalorian" figure set I saw for you, Dikum... the guy was sort of a jerky mcjerkface about the price. I did, however, get you guys some rad patches and those imperial cog ones you needed!

If people want more photos of my wondercon trip, just ask. I've got the crazy fight between Chico Chris as Link and me as "the fandom menace"...

-TJ

13. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Awwww! They've got a dude that'll get them down for you. :) But no bookshelf could be a problem.

14. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    [image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/svrf/Wondercon%2008/1533283-101_0494.jpg]

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I love that pic!! Max is so hansome!!!

16. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    Max makes a far better Yoda than the Jack Russel I saw there.
    Did any-1 get any pic's of the 3 Johnny Depp costumers or the Cobra Troopers; my pic's came out to dark(sadly, most of them did:oops:)?

17. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Right on for Flash! The predecessor to Star Wars! (If it weren't for movies/movie serials/comic strips like Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers and the Phantom Empire (?), there would be no Star Wars today.)

--Jedi Dark Night

18. csarrico

csarrico Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2007
    WonderCon was awsome, we'll be going to ComicCon in SD as Voulenteers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.