main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Petra_Blakkwing, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Everyone may know this....but I was looking around IMDB today and saw that this movie had been announced and set for a 2007 release. I'm sure Axia is very excited as he is a ginormous Wonder Woman fan..... Joss Whedon (of BtVS and Firefly) is directing and has a co-writing credit. I don't know if I'm excited, but I'm willing to anticipate it. Unfortunately, the names they're batting around for the title role leave much to be desired....Charisma Carpenter? NO! Sarah Michelle Gellar? HELL NO! Jennifer Lopez? um...NO! The only one that strikes me as plausible is Lucy Lawless, but we'll see.

2. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I wouldnt worry too much right now about those names. This has been going on for a couple of years now with new names cropping up every few months. I am very excited about the possibility of a Wonder Woman movie, it has so much potential. Joss is a good writer so at least one part is in place. Personally I think Catherine Zeta-Jones would be a good choice but I believe they are going to go with a younger actress.

3. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    Yeah he sounds all calm now, but you should have heard the on-going fit he had when they batted around the name "Sandra Bullock"

:D

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i'd prefer her over sara michelle gellar.....well maybe not her but at least over charisma carpenter.

5. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    Catherin Z-J is good...but I agree she's getting up there age wise.

You have to remember WW is an AMAZON. Tall, beautiful, eternally young, black hair.

They should really just go with an unknown. I'm sure there are pleanty of Diana looking women out there who don't have a big Hollywood name yet.

**Edit

Dare I mention Angelina Jolie? I know not an unknown and already Lara Croft, but she's the amazon type. Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.