main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA WONDERCON 2006: FRI, FEB 10 - SUN, FEB 12.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AnasianSkywalker, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    Great Pics Kat! Just looking at the Rebel Legion Photo shoot out in Yerba Buena gardens and I could'nt help but thinking - " Wow! We actually had sun in the good ol' days of 2 months ago way back in February?" :cool: :D

Right now...it's soooooooo wet that the MLK Jr. Fountain is actually turned off - since the rain practically fills it up naturally anyway.

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Yes, we got VERY lucky with sun that weekend! It was so sunny that we were squinting in some photos.

I wish we could have taken a Fan Force group picture too. I think between manning the table and fighting the crowds we were just lucky to get a good turn out for the Rebel Legion photo shoot.

I also thanked my camera man again last night. ;) If he hadn't dragged himself to the city we really wouldn't have any pictures to post.

- Kay Dee

3. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Just cross-posting the link to the WonderCon photos for reference sake.

WonderCon 06

- kay dee

4. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I just came across this wondercon album I thought some of you would like to see. There are some photos of Charles and his kids in it (and a few of our other members).

http://johno.ohalloran.org/gallery/Wondercon2006?page=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.