main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA WONDERCON 2009 - Feb. 27 - Mar. 1

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARASHI

ARASHI Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Ahhhh I miss you guys!! have fun at wondercom this year. Crossing my fingers to be able to go to ComicCon San Diego this year :) I can't wait to hang out with all of you again :)

2. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    FYI - here is the link to LFL's Bonnie Burton's pics:

http://flickr.com/photos/starwarsblog/sets/72157614590274383/

The ones that my brother and I took will be posted as soon as certain personal matters are taken care of...

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Handle your stuff guys, the clubs back in neutral. :)

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    My pics:

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/WonderCon%202009%202-28%20to%203-1/?start=all

From Golden Gate Garrison:

http://www.goldengategarrison.com/gallery2/v/Main/wondercon2009/

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    You didn't even use my jersey... why do I even bother...[face_talk_hand]

Oh a lil hindsight is 20/20... had Mr. Hamill use my jersey he could of shown the SFFF side of it which would of been a REALLY awesome thing for the club. :oops: Gee I wonder what's getting more precedence... :rolleyes:

6. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Sorry about that, Ming. I had my jersey on me when I was doing line duty, and I figured I'd only have a few seconds to maybe take a picture or two with Mark. And I did think about taking a pic with Mark with the SFFF name, either with your jersey or by our banner or something, but: 1) I didn't know where your jersey was (I couldn't exactly call while I was working or look for it), and 2): I wasn't sure when/if Mark and his people would accomodate, even though he was so close to our table.

I did wish we had an extra SFFF t-shirt or other merchandise to give him (and Carrie) though. :(

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    S'ok Matty, like Han said "they'll be another time". My mistake then, I told Dale that I brought it and he said leave it under the table. Thus I figured you knew where it was too. Ah well... :oops:

8. ARASHI

ARASHI Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Woooow! the pics are AWESOME!! I can't believe MArk & Carrie were there. Argg I wish I could be there... Do you know they will be next year? humm I have to begin to save money for next year hahaha.

9. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Not sure if these were posted, but the conpix guy got some really cute shots of Rachel in her Sith Cheerleader uniform:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8145334@N06/sets/72157614538938824/?page=2

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Got an e-mail from Mary Franklin regarding the "Where Were You In '99?" forms that were dropped off at the booth:

They can fill them out and send them back to me at:

Mary Franklin
    Lucasfilm
    1110 Gorgas Avenue
    San Francisco, CA 94129

If I could have them by April 15th (tax day!) that would be good.

For those who don't know, LFL wants you to share your memories from 1999, when Episode I was released. They want any interesting stories or memories you might have to be possibly included in a special project for LFL. I have some blank forms left, but I'm sure Mary would approve a normal letter. Be sure to include name, address and contact info.

11. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    EDIT:

From Mary:

1) The stories should be on the forms provided, because our legal folks like that signature part. Thanks.

2) If you were interviewed during WonderCon, you do not have to submit a letter, unless you have a new story you want to tell.

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Way to flaunt it Rogue Four. ;)

13. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Just dropping in to say it was great to see Matt and Dale again at WonderCon. I know I've been gone for a while, but I'm hoping to reconnect with some of my Fan Force friends. I'm living in Vallejo now, so it's possible you may be seeing more of me.

14. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Oh wow - you've always been a Fan Force member but it will be good to be seeing more of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.