main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA WONDERCON 2010 - April 2 - 4

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Just a heads up to mark your calendars!

http://www.comic-con.org/wc/

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Interesting... pushed back almost... what... two months later then usual?

3. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    It used to be in April when it was held in Oakland when I started going in the 90's. When it moved to SF in 2003, that was the last year it was held that month.

4. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Roger roger

5. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Only a month before C5, oh no. Might have to think this year about where the funds will be spent. Won't be the same without Marcus as it was always the tradition and the last fun thing we did with him before he was in the accident. Might take a year or two off till the memories aren't as painful.

6. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Not sure what cons I'll even be doing this year... was really considering going to Emerald City in Seattle (as it has come highly recommended from friends), and then if I do Wonder Con/Comic Con it will be a day trip for WC to do a panel with Daryl Frazetti and maybe I'll skip SDCC this next year. I'm glad I went this year, but it's crowded and a pain to drive through LA... we'll see. Have other stuff going on late in 2010 that may take precedent.

-TJ

7. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    CV might not necessarily be in May. Steve Sansweet announced it would be "Summer 2010". As of now, they haven't announced the date and place because some legal things still need to be taken care of first. The announcement may come around October/November, which is still enough time to plan if its anytime from May to August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.