main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Woo-Hoo!!! Road trip! We're going to San Francisco for a digital showing on June 29th!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    The Sony Metreon just received their schedule today. They're going to have digital AOTC showing through July 5th!!!!

We can still go on Saturday July 29th as we discussed! I'll contact our bay area fanforce friends today and invite them to meet us.

On June 26th, the theater will set their schedule for the following week. Now they can't confirm when it will show on the 29th. I figure we can set the date now and the 26th confirm with the theater when it will play. Then we can decide when to leave Sacramento.

Everyone save the date and think about carpooling and where we should meet. I'm so glad this is going to work! :D :D :D :D :D

2. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Sounds like a plan, but if I'm driving I expect 5,000 credits now and another 15,000 once we get there.

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Just so you don't drop your cargo at the first site of an imperial star cruiser.

4. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    I won't be dropping any cargo. I've outrun Imperial starships, not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now.

5. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    fn_clone It?s 2,000 now plus 15,000. ;)
    And for 17,000 I?ll drive myself thank you! :p
    LDV Your welcome to ride in my transport. :D

I have room for three!

6. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    yeah yeah, I realized it was 2,000 after I posted it but was too lazy to edit. What can I say, I got greedy.

7. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i call the transport with the lightsabers!... i mean, LDV... you gonna bring 'em?

8. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ fn_clone
    If I didn?t point it out LDV would have! ;)

9. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    How long does it take to get from Sac to San Francisco? Just so I know how much time i have to look at housing before following some crazy old fool on another one of his crusades.

10. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    Normally it takes between one and a half hours to two hours. Last time I went, I got there in a hour, but it took me about two to two and a half hours to get back because of traffic.

11. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Damn, that's when I'm having my birthday party.

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    crutag Thank you for the offer, I will be taking you up on it. ;) I will bring my entire collection of light sabers. Crutag, I am putting together that one I told you about in the PM, and it is going together smoothly. I should have it done by tomorrow evening. When I do, I will email you with the pics of it. And, as for your question, about lights in my latest one. I think I can manage it. ;) But you gotta take a look at the one I will have done tomorrow! ;)

13. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Turns to Sithtwin and says, ?I think you should sit in the back seat this time sweetie.? ;)
    I look forward to your e-mail. :D

14. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Ahhh poodoo!!!

I can't get out of work that day for sure.

If by some chance you guys see it later in the night I can haul sith @$$ down there and make it but since I get out of work at 4:45 I doubt I could make it to SF any earlier than say around 8:00 (just as an early estimate)
    It's no bid deal if I can't I'll keep myself informed and you never know I just may pull some old Sith magic and find a way.

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    sacul!!!! where ya been?? Ahhhh Sithspit! Ya gotta find a way to go, bro!!!

16. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    FINALLY!!!

After endless hours, long nights and countless blue screens of death, I got my computer working again!! A Woo HOO! Geez, note to self: never format and reinstall Windows XP, big pain in my #*%!!!

Anyways, i'm a definate go for the San Fran trip. I got an internship in the city this summer, so i'm staying with my parents, so i won't be car pooling down with ya'll. BART is a good thing, yes it is. Well maybe not when there is a freakin fire on the tracks, like there was a couple of days ago, but overall you gotta love it. Let me know if i can do anything to help.

Man it feels good to conquer the beast known as Microsoft, glad to be back.

17. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    "never format and reinstall Windows XP"

just never use Windows XP :p

edit: oh yeah, and another thing, glad to have you back.

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    PAC!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I had begun to wonder where you had gotten off to!! Welcome back bro!!!

19. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Dang Pat! Long time no see! Welcome back! We'll look forward to meeting you in SF! :D

20. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    It really depends on when we're leaving. I'll be in Chico until about 1 PM ('cause my summer school project is due on 7/1), then of course it takes a couple hours to get back down to Roseville. I (and Elvish, assuming I can go) would need to carpool to SF with someone. My attendance is looking pretty iffy right now. :( Well, I'll be there if it's the will of the Force.

21. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Ok I need to have LDV show up and haul me away from work. they can't refuse the Law right?

He can say I'm needed for questioning in a very important case, and may need to go undercover for two weeks too.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Hmmmmmmm [creating evil plan to get sacul out of work] ;) I hope none of my fellow Deputies are at the JC, or I am in hot water! ;)

23. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    is chico any closer to SF than roseville? probably farther, i'm thinkin'... but i don't really know where chico is...

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Well, lets just put it this way...

When I was going to Chico State, I was involved in the Polymers Club (plastics) We had a student convention once at a place right next door to Great America in Santa Clara. Well most of the guys/girls stayed at a local hotel after the convention, but I had to get back to Chico for another class project. I left the convention at 10PM and got back to Chico by 12:30AM ;) But, what I did can get you landed in Jail for the night and your car impounded. ;) Oh, I miss my younger days! ;) [face_laugh]

25. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    LDV, I'm turning you in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.