main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Woo-Hoo!!! Road trip! We're going to San Francisco for a digital showing on June 29th!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Do we know the time for this SF thing yet? I'm still trying to solidify my plans. Can someone PM me or e-mail me with directions from the Davis area to the theater? thanks much!

2. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    [insert curse word of your own imagination here]. i don't think i can go. this is what, 3 in a row i've missed? i'm hating my mom more and more every day... :mad:

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Poor Elvish. What's up with mom??

Ok crutag I emailed you the latest pics of my latest saber. Tell me what you think?

4. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    What's the hold up Elf? Mom doesn't want you running around with a bunch of Star Wars freaks led By Auntie the speedo in disguise?

if this be the case tell her LDV's a cop, he's part of THE MAN.

5. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    No, we won't know when we're leaving until they announce the movie times on Wednesday. Wednesday when we learn the times for the movie we can set the time we plan to leave. I'll make sure there are directions too.

In:

Aunt Jar Jar
    fn clone
    Lord Darth Vader
    Crutag
    Sithtwin
    Pacman

Hopefuls:
    Tionne
    Jay
    Elvish and Jeremy

Two questions:

1) How long before the movie starts will we need to leave Sacramento?

2) Is meeting at the Arden theater parking lot okay with anyone? I'm open to the better ideas your fertile minds could create.

If there are only 6 of us going, we might be able to fit in 1 vehicle. Check back often after we learn the times on Wednesday, so we can plan this. :D

6. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    if you choose a late time, maybe we can bribe jeremy into goin'? ?[face_plain] (with me, of course)

7. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Answer to question one) It depends on the time of day but I think 2hr, 15min. is good for travail time, parking, and getting the best seats in the house!
    Answer to question two) Arden is good for me! ;)
    Three can comfortably sit in the back seat of my vehicle.

P.S. I was just there yesterday and the traffic was terrible as compared to last Wednesday I got there in just over an hour.

8. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    If we leave our cars at Arden after hours will they tow them?

Or will this trip be too early in the day to matter?

(I'm still working on evil plans to get out of work to go..but the odds are stacked against me, but if Star Wars has taught me one thing it's never tell me the odds)

9. Master_Jedi_Cecil

Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    oh i see, i'm not cool enough to be on the list eh!!! fine be that way........even though i will be out of town? hey LDV, i wanna see your pics of the saber too. email them to me.

10. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    People who think they have something better
    to do rather then go see Star Wars, or
    otherwise known as people who aren't attending:

Master Jedi Cecil
    others

happy now? :p

11. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    hey LDV, send those pics to me too.

12. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    i'm not going to be carpooling down with ya'll, so don't save me a seat in a car :)

I got my own wheels down there, hehehehe...... well ok so maybe it's not exactly "wheels" per say and it really isn't mine, but i'm gonna be feeling cool on the train at least. :)

13. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Okay, tomorrow I'll learn the times for the movie and figure out when we should leave. It sounds like we should leave about 2 hours plus before the movie and meet at the Arden theater. I doubt the theater will care that are cars are sitting there all day. On a Saturday the theater is so busy anyway; I don't think they would notice.

Come on sacul! Call in sick at work! What did they ever do for you anyway??

14. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    "Come on sacul! Call in sick at work! What did they ever do for you anyway??"

Lets see, they drive me to drink, I'm a ball of stress, they led me right into the arms of a waiting stalker (yes really), they bring me to the point of snapping and running out of here naked singing Cindi Lauper's Girls just wanna have fun (naked but still artistic you see) but it pays the bills.

15. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    Running around naked singing Cindi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" is a bad thing???

16. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    only at work.

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    [face_shocked] waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much information there bro! [face_shocked]

18. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    "only at work"

oh....there goes my afternoon :(

...man, I have to edit it twice to finally get everything right, and I only had eight words in my post! I'm a moron without a doubt.

19. G-Dub

G-Dub Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2001
    :eek: *Puts clothes back on, stops singing*

20. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    what? girls? where!?!

21. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    [image=http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~paradox/art/prequels/pre/obi-anakin_large.jpg]

Anakin: Obi wan why is Sacul running around naked singing "Girls just want to have fun"?

Obi Wan: He's either crazy or trying to show off for Padme. (grumbles something about lightsaber sizes)

[image=http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~paradox/art/prequels/pre/3po-droids_large.jpg]

OM9: Who farted?

TC-14: Wasn't me.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  23. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Hahahahahah!!! And you can count me in on the Arden trip, even if I have to hitch-hike to get there, I AM GOING! :) Look for me, I'll be wearing my black C2 t-shirt (cuz I am cool like that).

24. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Let's meet at 11:00 on Saturday at the theater on Arden and Ethan Way, down the road east of the Arden Mall at 1590 Ethan Way, the Century Complex Theater. The theater parking lot is huge. To make it easy to find one another, let's meet outisde the front doors of the theater right at 11:00. We can figure out how many people we have and who fits in what cars. Let's try to be on the road no later than 11:15. I'll pm everyone my cell phone number. Call me if you're going to be late. Otherwise we'll assume you're a no-show and will leave without you. :_|

The movie begins at 1:30, so we'll have over 2 hours to leave Sacramento and make it to the theater in SF. Afterward we can get something to eat. That place Crutag knows about sounds good. I think we'll have two cars driving into the city, so we can keep in contact with one another on cell phones as necessary.

I wish the date and time worked for everyone! For those that can go, I'll look forward to seeing you on Saturday! :D :D Let me know if you can think of any changes that are necessary to our plans.

25. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    Excellent....Now Sacul must plan his escape from this mental ward and get to Arden for passage into the S.F system.

Now go support your local Chaos Bringer and go to this thread The 2nd Jcc Manly Man Beauty Contest

Sure I haven't a chance in hades of winning but The Sith don't give up so easy and it's all in good fun anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.