main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Woo hoo! We've reached a milestone!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBrian, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Only 365 Days until Matrix Reloaded makes its theatrical debut!!!

Oh wait, this is a Star Wars board. My apologies. :)

Instead I'll just say there's only 198 days until Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Of course, this isn't a Harry Potter board either. Darn it all to heck.

Okay, how about 231 Days until The Two Towers? That's a significant number because it starts with two cuz it's the second movie and the three represents the three books of which LOTR is comprised and the 1 represents the first movie which has already been released. :D

Okay, so it's still not Star Wars.

Um, how about 15 days until Episode 2? Does that work? :)

2. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    <<Okay, how about 231 Days until The Two Towers? That's a significant number because it starts with two cuz it's the second movie and the three represents the three books of which LOTR is comprised and the 1 represents the first movie which has already been released. >>

You know, if you actually read LOTR, you see that it's really broken down into like 6 books in 3 volumes, not including the prequel (the Hobbit) or the addendum (which is longer than the last 2 books inside Return of the King). But I'm not a Tolkien nerd or anything, lle uma quel.

3. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Yes, I actually read LOTR.
    Yes, I actually knew it was broken into sub-books.
    No, I don't care. :)

4. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    guess who has a first printing of the silmarillion? oh yeah its me.....

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    How about less than 24 hours until I'm in the Celebration in Indianapolis. I'm posting this message from a public library "somewhere" in Indianapolis. The streets here are so confusing. *sigh*

6. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    How about I'm only 140 miles from the Celebration with no car, no one who cares about Star Wars, finals to study for, and papers to write. :_|

I'd better get tickets on Friday...

And yes, Mara, the streets are very confusing...especially without gepgraphical features to guide you. And mid-40 degree weather. And thunderstorms. Let me be the first to welcome everyone to the wonderful midwest!!!
    <begins packing to return home>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.