main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Yes, I just did a happy dance.

Congratulations! We got our Daytona Board! Now let's not lose it!

By the way, we have AOTC in T minus 48 hours and counting. Is anyone half as excited as me?

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    See, I actually got something done for you folks. I'm kinda useful occasionally. :p

Congratulations on getting your new board! I hope to see you guys and gals form an official chapter soon. If you have any questions on how to get started, please let me know. I'm here to help. :)

3. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Thanks Miniacia! Your a betty.
    I'm doing tha happy dance too!
    Buzz

4. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Yay! Finally a FanForce in my hometown (well, actually, my hometown is 30 minutes from Daytona, but close enough).

We better have a good meeting soon! :D

5. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hopefully we will spark enough interest in these parts to start having meetings. Things seem to be picking up fairly well, though. I think we should maybe shoot for a get-together sometime in September.

6. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    You have enough interest!!! Set it up!!! Let's get it going!!!
    Enough exclamation points!!!!
    Seriously though, I helped get the Orlando Chapter a start and dumped a ton of unasked for advice on the Tampa guys in thier early days preceeding their formation. Al of this and I live in Jacksonville... at least Daytona is getting closer...
    You only need three monthly meetings with three regestered JC members(not living in the same house hold- honor system applies)and WAAM... you are a chapter.
    Some points of consideration, think about a chapter name, and most important who will be the City Co-ordinator. If anyone wants to know what that guy/gal does I will be more than humble to pass on my knowledge then.
    A Chapter means activities too... think about what you want to do as a club... not what you want the club to do for you.
    Thanks for your time,
    Buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.