main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Wookie HATE: The VIRTUAL Drama Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    thats it........at least is better to be a little kid than a silly ****er obsessed w/ power like you are!!!!! Even when things start getting out of your hands you have to use your "powers" to get a hold of things.......u can't let things just go as they are!!!

"Whosoever shed last blood.
    By man shall his blood be shed.
    For immunity of god make he the man.
    Destroy all that which is evil.
    So that which is good may flourish.
    And I shall count thee amoung my favoured sheep.
    And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven."

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    If you think the ability to edit posts in a STAR WARS MESSAGE BOARD is power, then my friend you need to get a life.

Now run along and play with your little friends. Dress up in plastic armor and pretend to be a great warrior. When you have actually displayed real bravery, then you have earned the right to call yourself a warrior.

The only real power in a SW Message board is the power to ignore another person's posts. I'l do that with yours from now on.

3. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    A yell in Shriwook is heard from afar. A wookiee appears over the horizon, running at full speed and waving its arms.

"Hey, look, it's the wookiee! Let's talk about him behind his back! Hee-hee!"

The wookiee approaches, slowing down his pace. When he arrives, he continues his attempt to communicate with his native tongue.

"What that, Lassie? Timmy fell down a well and broke his neck?"

The wookiee starts banging his chest in an attempt to intimidate the others.

"Oh, I see you want to recreate the Duel of the Fates theme?"

Everyone nearby laughs at the inside joke.

"Ho-ho! I guess I rolled a natural 20 on that humor check!" *Insert Rim Shot*

The crowd goes wild. Suddenly, the wookiee speaks in a deep, grating human voice.

"Foolish weaklings! You should all know that this worm speaks treacherous words against you! Each second you cease to face him, he'll taunt you for his own gain as a petty coward does!

"Yeah, well guess what? I'd been telling a little joke about you a second ago. Now that you're here, I can tell it in your face!

Lucidus reveals a nutty piece of excrement on his hand, and immediately hurls it at the wookiee's face.

"There you go! Why don't you recreate that little piece of humor on the TAG! thread? I'm sure it'll work a hell of a lot better than those FUZZY LUMPKINS ever did!"

With this, Lucidus walks away home with the rest of the high council carrying him on their shoulders, so he can continue a hard day's work of feeding his crippled mind and playing a manly game of Risk.

THE END.

P.S.: If you want to know how it is that I mock you behind your back, try searching for the rectal bug I placed inside you. Oh, and can you please come to the next meeting? Make sure you bring your friends, too!

Edit: sorry, trying to make it as PG as possible.

4. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Good for you u silly toilet paper..........ignore this and I have won........for you are the one that retreats without giving me a single valid reason for me not to continue speaking.......besides.........I'm not the one that makes monthly meetings with a group of outcasts and plays to be their leader.......I'm not the one who was dying so that the fallen one would go away so u can be called a higher name...........i'm not the one wasting hours in my computer talking about a movie....... all the good u can do with t hat is wipe your forni ars!!!!

So i will play my little kids game but at least I wont be living a lie!!!!!

5. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    I'm sorry since I already said I was going to go away. I couldn't hold it in.

1) You all say this thread is made with the purpopse of entertainment, yet I doubt it really is. Accept it, this is just an excuse to let out what you've had inside for a long time. Myself included.

2) Why all of a sudden people who hasn't been posting around for a few months get back here only to remind us how pathetic we are. I think you are equally pathetic to us. You were only waiting for another chance to create some drama. Cause in the PRJO, We Love Drama.

3) We all joke and make fun of ourselves. It is part of posting here and everybody knows that. Everyone here is made fun off by at least 2 members, and if you didn't know that, sorry for breaking out the news. But seriously. I'm willing to meet in person with whoever wants to discuss this. I have nothing to hide. After all, it won't be the first time I do.

4) Before anyone rants on how I am the one less supposed to talk, since I "fell" or "quitted", I have taken the iniciative to say it first. I backed away from this group to take a big break from all the "Drama and Excitement". After all, We Love Drama, but once there is too much it somehow gets tiresome.

5) I guess that by posting here I'm being as pathetic as all of you. I'll probably be verbally and personally attacked by a few of you in the next couple of posts. I guess I deserve it, after all, this is not my fight.

Let them come. "Remember, this is all fake. All in the goodness of the thread". <laughing my arse off as I wrote that last line>

If there is NO REPLY to these comments of mine, I WILL KEEP MY PERSONAL PROMISE OF NOT POSTING HERE AGAIN. Sorry for saying something and doing the opposite, but I couldn't leave without blurting this out first.
    BYE BITCHES.

6. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "5) I guess that by posting here I'm being as pathetic as all of you. I'll probably be verbally and personally attacked by a few of you in the next couple of posts. I guess I deserve it, after all, this is not my fight."

True, very true. Pero como diría Ern, (someone unrelated to the PRJO, just in case) "But then again, what do I know...?"

7. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    "The only real power in a SW Message board is the power to ignore another person's posts. I'l do that with yours from now on."

So that means i'm the most powerful around here.
    I've been ignoring everybody's posts since a long time!!!!

:p

FOELOTRKS

8. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    Yo, except for Juandalf's posts this thread is as boring as a Bush speech on Monday night at 8PM.

Puh lease.

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok people listen up and listen good. As I've seen this was not taken as it was supposed to be. So this thread is terminally cut off! Id like to thank all of the people that participated in it. I thought that with a common nemesis you would all ban together and whiplash at it. Then again there seems to be something foul in the air and it isn't Lucidus obsession with defecations ((sorry had to do it)). ITs over, done for, finito. I've tried what I can but aparently its not working out. Anyone that had some personal squable or got offended by this thread can take it out on me in the next meeting ((As long as no firearms are involved, its not that bad guys.)) Something I have always stood by is that one must be responsible for his actions. So I shall. For those of you that know me, you know its true. For all the times I got banned I accepted the terms of it. Just want you to know that I tried to make this get to the glory days nothing more. Once again I am sorry for any discomfort or problems this caused, just for the record im doing this out of my own free will. Go with God or whatever being you beleive in and well it was a bad idea. The only one that fell for the bait was Lucidus, I dont know about the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.