main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wookie Warrior In ROTS?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by dan-yoda, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Does anyone know if the character the Wookie warrior figure (#43, not the sneak preview) is actually in the movie? I couldn't see that exact on in the movie or the Visual Dictionary, but I did see his equipment in the visual dictionary. Is it an origional concept or is it actually in the movie?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't recall, to tell you the truth. Maybe he was in the Wookiee Warrior crowd scene?

3. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I don't recall seeing this specific Wookiee either. There were a bunch of Wookiees that jumped over that baracade with those long shields, perhaps he was one of those. :)

I still gotta buy some more of this fig too for my Wookiee army! Wrrrrrrrr!!!! :D

4. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I think he was the Wookie who shook his arms before the charge

5. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/salporin/img/movie_bg.jpg]

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/salporin/index.html

6. LukesDestiny

LukesDestiny Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    I want a Salporin figure. Hopefully Hasbro makes one. If they do it won't be this year, probably next year.

7. Darth_Nefar

Darth_Nefar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    That photo greatly resembles what the Sneak Preview Wookie Warrior looks like, I'd say it's him.

As for the others, I'd assume they're just random wookies who fought on Kashyyyk.

8. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    That pic is the SP Wookiee, and he's the one who is shaking his arms at the Droid Army. The #43 Wookiee is one of the background guys with those long shields.

Wrrrrrrr!!!! :D

9. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I saw the vanilla one in there... in that shot after Yoda's wookiee chopper lands, there's a shot of Luminara Unduli and a couple of BARG troopers. He's on the left surverying his surroundings, holding that long shield. It's actually kind of hard to miss him. :)

10. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    I just noticed that. Except the one in the pic was brown. Maybe that's why they had the brown variation?

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/dan-yoda/pg2_kashyyyk_luminara_bg.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.