main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Wookiee Love (Chewbacca/Mallatobuck - 132 BBY - Valentine's Gift for Alexis_Wingstar)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rebel_Radio, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Radio

Rebel_Radio Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Title: Wookiee Love
    Author(s): Rebel_Radio
    Timeframe: 132 BBY
    Characters: Chewbacca, Mallatobuck
    Genre: Drabble, Romance
    Keywords: Wookiee, tree-diving, court
    Summary: This is the prompt I was given: Write about Chewbacca courting his Wookiee love. It has to have the words climb, ubiquitous, and malady. It has to be a drabble.
    Notes: I probably won't continue with more drabbles unless I feel inspired. Also, this was a Valentine's Exchange gift for Alexis_Wingstar. :D

[What do you want to do?] Young Chewbacca roared.

[I'd like to go tree-diving.] Even younger Mallatobuck replied.

[Aww, but - er, okay.] Chewie confused himself, but they headed to the edge of the Wookiee city. Malla made a great leap, catching one of the branches. She [u]climbed[/u] up to the place where the branch connected to the tree.

[Do it!] Chewie nodded and set off at a run, then bent his hairy knees and jumped, flying even farther than Malla. He seemed to be [u]ubiquitous[/u]. Malla watched, astonished. [I?m not sure he has that [u]malady[/u] he told me about.]

[hr]
    You know the drill.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Nicely done drabble! :D =D=

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Write about Chewbacca courting his Wookiee love. It has to have the words climb, ubiquitous, and malady. It has to be a drabble.

All of that tucked neatly into 100 words. Nicely done!!

4. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    =D= I love the ending, best. [I'm not sure he has that malady he told me about.][face_laugh]

That was really good.

5. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    [face_laugh] That was funny, and sweet in a different kind of way. Lovely job!

6. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* That was great! I'm not a huge fan of the Drabbles, but this worked wonderfully - all that wrapped up into 100 words - oh my!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.