main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH WoooHooo!!! I'm no longer among the unemployed!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ImperialRecruiter, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Well, folks, it has finally happened. Today, I got an offer for a new job that will have me starting July 15! Yes, that is this coming Monday! I have been layed off for 6 months now, and I'm finally going to be gainfully employed again!

This is just phenominal. Not only because I will be getting to work again, but because I will be starting out making a better salary also!!!

I had to share my excitement with you guys, since we all need good news every now and then.

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    That's Awesome! :D

May the Force be with you! :D

Exalted_1

3. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm Glad to hear it, my friend! Congrats. Now the Star Wars Collecting frenzy begins!

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Cool, and yes, I will have fries with that. ;) [face_devil]

Seriously, now you can get Iron Maiden's Rock in Rio dvd, coming July 17 to a store near you (supposedly).

5. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Thanks Guys!

And yes, you can have fries with that if the drive-thru attendant will let you, but unless it's got to do with keeping a packaging line's electrical equipment going, I'm afraid I can't help you. :D

Now as far as a buying frenzy goes, that'll be a while. First priority is going to be to save up the cash to get my poor little Blazer's timing all fixed up and get her plated again. I sure do miss my truck. :_|

6. Big_Daddy_Payne

Big_Daddy_Payne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Congrats, man!

UP THE IRONS!

7. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    congratulations on the new job. i know what it is like to be layed-off, so i know how excited you are right now. props to you and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.