main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Cincin, OH WoooHooo!!! I'm no longer among the unemployed!!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by ImperialRecruiter, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Well, folks, it has finally happened. Today, I got an offer for a new job that will have me starting July 15! Yes, that is this coming Monday! I have been layed off for 6 months now, and I'm finally going to be gainfully employed again!

This is just phenominal. Not only because I will be getting to work again, but because I will be starting out making a better salary also!!!

I had to share my excitement with you guys, since we all need good news every now and then.

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    That's Awesome! :D

May the Force be with you! :D

Exalted_1

3. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm Glad to hear it, my friend! Congrats. Now the Star Wars Collecting frenzy begins!

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Cool, and yes, I will have fries with that. ;) [face_devil]

Seriously, now you can get Iron Maiden's Rock in Rio dvd, coming July 17 to a store near you (supposedly).

5. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Thanks Guys!

And yes, you can have fries with that if the drive-thru attendant will let you, but unless it's got to do with keeping a packaging line's electrical equipment going, I'm afraid I can't help you. :D

Now as far as a buying frenzy goes, that'll be a while. First priority is going to be to save up the cash to get my poor little Blazer's timing all fixed up and get her plated again. I sure do miss my truck. :_|

6. Big_Daddy_Payne

Big_Daddy_Payne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Congrats, man!

UP THE IRONS!

7. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    congratulations on the new job. i know what it is like to be layed-off, so i know how excited you are right now. props to you and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.